It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunatic-fringe hypothesis on Dulce, New Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here is my crazy, crazy, ridiculous, lunatic-fringe hypothesis on Dulce.
So I decided to post this here. (I don't care since I am already part of the lunatic-fringe anyway).
This may even be quite amusing and entertaining to most folks.
This is actually a re-post of an item that I wrote last year, following the Dulce Base: Fact or Fiction? Conference which was held on March 29, 2009 in Dulce, New Mexico.
This time I am simply narrating my report:

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy!
-from Norio

www.myspace.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I agree with your hypothesis but if you look at the History of the Apache people , they have long known of a subterranean species living amongst them as well as observed flying craft in the Dulce area.

According to what Phil Schneider had said, the US Govt. had it's first encounter with this underground species around the late 1800s while the Army was chasing fugitives into a New Mexican cave.
Also interesting as to how the Jicarilla Apache were coerced by the Govt. into accepting this specific area of New Mexico near Dulce as their reservation land.

One thing is certain and that is the Apache are well aware of and avoid these creatures at all costs and the results of the firefight between these Grays and high level US Security forces (with 66 killed in 1979) according to Schneider, is indicative as to why.

Also according to Phil Schneider, the Govt occupies the upper levels of these bases and the Grays the lower levels. Which would explain the disinformation campaign that might be used to conceal the existence of the base by the US Govt.

The fact that the Dulce base lies under sovereign Reservation land also adds to the base's concealment for it is illegal for US Citizens to trespass upon.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

According to what Phil Schneider had said, the US Govt. had it's first encounter with this underground species around the late 1800s while the Army was chasing fugitives into a New Mexican cave.
Also interesting as to how the Jicarilla Apache were coerced by the Govt. into accepting this specific area of New Mexico near Dulce as their reservation land.

Thanks so much, nh_ee.
You brought up a very very important fact that many people seemed to have overlooked.
Yes, it is so important to bring up the fact that the Jicarilla Apache nation was brought into this area through the government's relocation plans.
The Hispanos were in the region way, way before the Jicarilla Apache moved here.
The whole Gomez family (who operated large ranches in this area) and their ancestors were here way, way before the Jicarilla Apaches came here.

Also, I am very open to the speculation that paranormal activities (and this includes alien entities, whether in physical or non-physical forms) permeate through this region.

www.myspace.com...

new topics

join