It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Geithner Evade Truth LIVE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So the Geithner AIG hearing is just starting. I anticipate the Sec of the Tres to beat around this nasty, weedy, massive bush. Why expect honesty from this man? Watching him spin should be good. Ron Paul is gonna grill him.

Here's a WSJ update-
online.wsj.com...

Here's the live feed from C-SPAN-
www.c-span.org...

Tune in!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Kucinich is really enforcing the parlimentary procedure- nice.

Oh no, Kanjorski the sympathizer is up. Ha! he actually said "I sympathize with you"

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Dennis Kucinich retorts, "what's not true?"
when simply stating that the New York Fed was not looking out for the people when cherry picking Goldman Sachs for a sweetheart deal they would have never received without the FED's arbitrary bailouts.

By Geitner saying what Dennis said is not true, he has proven once and for all the fantastic dislocation from reality these psychopaths and sociopaths that head most departments within government are living within.

Geitner should be ousted immediately and investigated and brought before a Congressional Grand Jury for his wrong-doings as an accomplice in the largest and most massive fraud perpetrated in the history of mankind.

Double talk and unresponsive answers are the only testimony I've seen and I imagine it will continue without satisfaction for any congressmen and women's questions.

Lame. great analog.

Simply irreprehensible, in his own mind...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Hey thanks for the reply. Great to know someone else cares. Good insight as well. The K-man really laced into him I thought. Did you like how he just cut Geithner's windbag answer off and moved on. That was awesome.

Did you see Marcy Kaptur from Ohio? She really destroyed him. I want to watch Ron Paul live but have to go to class.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I really, really want Geithner to be arrested for fraud. This guy is patently ridiculous, nefarious, and committed an act of THEFT. What is the difference between Geithner and Madoff??

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I must comment here...now.

I watched what I could on C-Span this morning and posted a reply on some highlights of the "testimony".

Now, after an 11 hour day, I come home and find not much action on this thread.

I am disappointed.

When I saw this thread, I, for the first time, hit the live feed from C-Span Internet.
In a most naive state, I not once considered that I could go to C-Span on the web, until now. Thanks for taking the obvious and dangling it like a carrot in front of me, leading me beyond this oversight on the part of my corrolation in respect to this obvious calculation.

I am disappointed in one other aspect.

That would be the fact that Geitner seems to actually believe his rhetoric, when the whole rhetoric listening population knows he is lying through his teeth, yet in unresponsive fashion, his senseless utterings spew forth with indifference of the question posed and his attempted explainations seem to chip away at the ridicule and disgust show by the panel, resulting in some perverted strife as his self-induced conviction looms in conceited rightousness in answer to questions that will never be answered through self adoration, tralation and posturing as if confident that he is above the law, defensive and reluctant towards congressional questioning, no matter how senseless his uttering are conveyed.

It is as if he believes that if his finger wasn't plugging the breech in the dyke of finance, the sky would fall, world economics would crumble and the the difused destruction that by him, hath saved mankind from a doom worse than eternal, exponential taxation of all offshore accounts that have been the key for avoidance of paying tax on ill-gotten gains from the most sinister organized crime sindicate et al to ever rear it's ugly head.

I could go on, but, for now, "nuff said.
edit to add:
S & F...rarety from me...(a novelty that I take or leave impartially for the novelty has worn off long before I joined ATS)....they are IMHO somewhat like fiat currency.
Only worth an imagined value, because they don't exist outside entertainment vaslue in electronic hyperspace.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Appreciate the great response.

Here's some stuff on it:

www.washingtonpost.com...

online.wsj.com...

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Moonsouljah]

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Moonsouljah]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I thought Marcy Kaptur really laced into him and I think her definition of the Fed is exactly accurate.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Interesting that they scheduled this on the same day as the State of the Union address. Most tiny little pea-brains can only take so much politics per day, you know...guess which dog-and-pony show will capture the most eyeballs?

Wonder if somebody's palms were crossed with silver on this one...hmmm...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

I am disappointed in one other aspect.

That would be the fact that Geitner seems to actually believe his rhetoric, when the whole rhetoric listening population knows he is lying through his teeth...

I once read a psychologist's opinion that the most effective liars were those who actually believed their own lies with one part of their brains, because they could then project "sincerity" which is in itself inherently convincing on a subconsious, body-language/hormonal/neural level.

If this is true, then perhaps it could be said that such effective liars would be very highly efficient at the ruthless destruction of the more honest. They would be more capable of climbing various ladders and worming their way to the top of corrupt hierarchies. Not saying this is necessarily what's going on with Geithner, but, well...it bears consideration as a theory.

Wonder what it feels like to have your brain divided into hermetic slices, with once slice lying and another convinced you are telling the truth? Probably feels like nothing at all. After all, "feelings" are for the weak, right?

[edit on 1/28/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Thank you very much , watched both vids.

Pisses me off , we all know he's a lieing sack ...... .

The Panel knows he's a lieing sack .... .

And nothing will happen.

Nothing.

top topics

join