It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Purpose Inconsideration List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I decided to have a bit of a go at this...

List a type of person who is incosiderate or rude from any aspect of life and maybe a line or two of who they are, what they do, and why they bother you

I will start

Mr. Drive on the Shoulder

This is the guy who is on a highway and is much more special than everyone else. During a traffic jam he will simply weasel onto the shoulder lane and drive 30 MPH to bypass all traffic not to mention laws

You're up!

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

OK, here goes:

I play on a free internet poker site. The guy (or gal) who takes 2 years to bet the mininum 200 bet..................then goes ALL-IN after he sees the flop. Duh?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The idoits who drive 50 mph down my neighboorhood street when the sign clearly says caution children at play. I wanna throw rocks at them.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Mr. Listen To My Music

This is the guy at the red light who is all about BASS baby. He doesn't give a red rooster about what anybody else thinks, he just popped in the new Jay-Z cd and wants you to listen...no FEEL what this bomb arse kickin' new track is all about. Can I get a whoop-whoop.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Mr. Poo-Poo On Your Thread

This guy anxiously awaits the chance (for whatever reason) to throw in his 2 cents of wisdom on your thread. He wittily attempts to derail & embarrass you in one swoop. Staying on topic is not an option. He points out your obviously stupid theory or idea, then quickly logs off. Meanwhile, his post gets 12 stars. You rise above this topic and try to ignore, however, you do manage to send him a polite u2u, referencing a VERY similar train of thought in one of his threads...the same thing he just Poo-Poo'd on. You gotta love this weasel.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Air Force Ron
reply to post by KyoZero

OK, here goes:

I play on a free internet poker site. The guy (or gal) who takes 2 years to bet the minimum 200 bet..................then goes ALL-IN after he sees the flop. Duh?

Same!

How about the dude who instantly goes all in on EVERY SINGLE HAND

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I call for the death penalty for drivers who don't care to use their turn signals.
And drunk drivers.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Got a new one for ya

mildly gross

Mr Pees on the Toilet

This is a the guy who stands up to urinate but leaves the seat closed. Despite the aim there are stray bullets. So what does this fine gentleman do? Leaves a nice glob of it for the next person to clean

idiot

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Mr. Cocky Interviewer

I'm the guy you just had a job interview with. I look away in boredom while listening to you describing your "strengths & weaknesses". I'm WAY more concerned about what's for lunch. Why did they put me in charge of scouting noobs anyway? I cut off your every answer, instead spending the entire interview bragging about how I'm one the company's "brightest up-and-comers" and how you will never be as awesome as me. By the way, did you notice the receptionist? Yeah, I had her. Day after they hired me. I yawn as you explain what you can bring to the table. Is this interview over yet? Jeez....
Here's my card..."Don't call us, we'll call you, mmmmkay?" "Buh-bye.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Noisy neighbours who can't or won't understand that sleep-deprivation is a recognised form of torture.

They're so busy thinking of you as a killjoy that they don't stop to think that they are destroying all the joy in your life by not allowing you any peace and quiet.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
~I really like this thread, can you tell?~

Mr. Check With The Manager Guy

I'm the customer service rep. from Hell. I hate my job, I hate being here, and I hate you for bothering me too. What's that? Couldn't hear you, too busy telling my coworker my lunch plans and answering text messages...You want to exchange that shirt? Do you have your receipt? Is it initialed and double-stamped by our greeter? I don't think we can do that....I can't believe you even had the nerve to bring it back. Not the right size? Maybe you should drop a few pounds tubbo. Let me check with the Manager....

Whenever I've had employees take things personally from customers or didn't want to take care of them I've always asked them one question - "When was the last time you saw somebody get fired for taking care of the customer?"

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Mr. No Self Restraint

Here's the guy or girl who just cannot help but comment on something that clearly irritates them to no end. Is it that hard to just walk away or is it more fun to get emotional or personal about it?

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
People who are rude, for whatever reason The ones who are rude consider others as a lower life form.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
People who are rude, for whatever reason The ones who are rude consider others as a lower life form.

I'll agree with that one

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
How about the dude who instantly goes all in on EVERY SINGLE HAND

I'll try to mix it up from now on...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Are you one of those???

-Kyo