It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Davos Police Boss Found Dead After 'Suicide'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The police chief in charge of security at the World Economic Forum in Davos has been found dead in what is believed to be a suicide.

Swiss police said the body of their commander, Dr Markus Reinhardt, had been found in his hotel room.

The shock announcement came as political and business leaders began arriving in the Swiss mountain resort amid fortress-like security for the start of the annual blue-chip meeting.

A police statement said: "Dr. Markus Reinhardt, commander of the Graubuenden cantonal police... was found dead in his hotel room (in Davos) in the morning. All indications point to a suicide."

news.sky.com

[mod edit: fixed link]

Thanks for fixing

[edit on 27-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Did you see them]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

"The World Economic Forum has with great sadness and regret learned of the tragic death," said a WEF statement.

"During the many years during which we co-operated with him over security for our Annual Meeting at Davos, we appreciated his professionalism and his kindness.

"The (Swiss) Security Forces continue to have our full confidence and trust in their work," it added.

While suicide appeared the most likely motive, no further details would be released while investigations continued, she said."

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see in the future what will constitute "suicide"....Perhaps "Justified suicide" will be an option for others.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ATS is so funny. When a news story has the makings of a genuine conspiracy it gets ignored. Such is life I guess.

This is so shady though. It has blackmail/whistle-blower potential written all over it.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I think there is something seriously fubar'ed going on with this particular situation.

I'm sure in the future we'll start speaking of these guys in the sense of "deferred murder".

I definitely think there is something very shady going on and I've been combing the googles and startnets trying to get some background. If anyone has an additional information, please post it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Anyone know the whereabouts of George Soros?

Oh, he is in Davos for the forum right now. Hmmm.... All roads lead back to Soros....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
ATS is so funny. When a news story has the makings of a genuine conspiracy it gets ignored. Such is life I guess.

This is so shady though. It has blackmail/whistle-blower potential written all over it.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

It really is funny how this is not making more of a stir - I thought it would be up everybodys street here - maybe there is only a few that can see this story for what it "could" be.

top topics

join