It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, The Time Machine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Great points. . .makes me wonder just how many times this has already happened?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

if today were jan 1st 1500 would i survive?

yes because your natural instinct should kick in..and if it doesnt..then a little intelligents would kick in...and if not..then at least some common sense.

if all that fails u deserve to die..survival of the fittest an all that.

if supermarkets closed and my refrigerater broke...i know how to catch a fish..and grow some tomatoes...id be fine

as for technology...you dont need it to survive

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
More accurately, what if Nibiru is a concept or blueprint?

It's actually a title or "throne name" and not a planet (if you read the Enumma Elish, the Sumerian book where the name occurs.)

Let's say that in 2012, or any year for that matter, a giant solar prominence or an object with immaculate gravity sweeps through our solar system and renders all modern technology useless?

"immaculate gravity"? What is that? It's not possible to render "all modern technology useless" because things like all the tools in Home Depot are modern technology. So are houses, skyscrapers, etc, etc. Medical knowledge would not disappear (unless all humans died), nor would silkscreen printing or a million other things.

A great devestation would befall our little planet if the satellites in orbit are fried. Or our electricity grid were to go offline. We would be swept into another "dark" age.

Electricity would be off for awhile, but engineers know how to fix these problems (as everyone who's lived through a blackout after a weather event will tell you.)

If tomorrow were January 1, 1500, would you survive?

Most would.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Are you lost sir? How can it be that you are registered at ATS and DONT KNOW by now how much info "normal" people dont know-about everything. What we in the government\nasa ect come over when it comes to both understanding\facts\info, we do NOT share it with "normal" people. And just to inform you, this mans thread actually has some info correct. Please read the ats rules again. have a nice evening

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
America would have most of its important power grids up and running after a few months and another year or 2 before the rest are back online

we'd pretty much stop buying food in bulk unless its winter we'd store food outside in the cold/snow etc

and go a while without lights tv and the internet

we wouldnt be back in the dark ages tho most power companies would be back up and running after a few months of restoring the grid

the power companies would outsource to other companies for a short period of time think of it as a store hiring only for seasonal time(like target does during xmas etc)

i mean it isnt THAT scary at all.

at most it'd just annoy the hell out of the masses and cause a lot of boredom for that time until its all back up and running

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join