It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are not a Native American, you're an 'Anchor Baby' (the decendent of an illegal alien)!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

No, you viewed it through 'racist' eyes... I am 'the White Man', and I was merely pointing out the narrowmindedness of my fellow caucasians, such as yourself. However, it seems that it flew over your head at such supersonic speed that you completely missed it... Now go back up to the first post I made today (last page or so), and maybe you'll get what this thread is really about. At least I can hope that you might... But I'm not going to hold my breath...

Here, I'll make it easy for you... post by JaxonRoberts

[edit on 27-1-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Those poor people,if it wasn't for the invaders they still would have been living next to virgin jungle,living lifestyles that hardly changed in thousands of years,and still be worshipping the earth and stars.

.....How unenlightened.

Yeh and maybe we wouldnt have such a #ty world right now

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Boy, us white people sure did mess things up, since illegals are so much better than us, what was that great car company they started, what airplanes did they design, oh yeah it was their contributions in earth sciences, no, no it was the railroad connecting the east and west, nope, it must have been telecommunication, no it was their wonderous space program, nope, oh I know...their vastly superior military, uh nope, uh how again are they vastly superior than white society? Man you wanna make it a race issue go ahead, but history will prove you wrong everytime. They are screwing us blind and blame it on us at the same time.......I know I know, back in history we (the white devils) did bad things....get over it, otherwise I think maybe Rome owes me something for things possibly done to one of my relatives how many years ago. Illegal is illegal and the sorry sobs with their sanctuary cities need to be punished. The law is the laww, enforce it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

actually a full blooded native american cant grow a beard and you have facial stubble your skin aint dark enough i know what a full blood looks like anbd your not it even if you had the dark skin it wouldnt work unless you were hairless full blooded native americans aren't hairy in any way but there head!

[edit on 27-1-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Well, we should start by stopping illegal immigration.

It's best not to let history repeat itself haha

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

i get the jist of what your saying the law is the law !

but are you suggesting that caucasians are better inventors , business men , scientists , free thinkers than anyone who isnt caucasian?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by regretable

You're tired of the "diatribe" and white bashing. Okay, I dig your opinion. Some of us are tired of being thrown into a box and labelled "bad" or inferior to the "white standard" because of the color of our skin or what our ancestry is. I am one of those people. I am married to a white man and I absolutely do not have anything against whites or anyone! I believe we are all one people, but crimes have been committed, let us not forget.

Forgive me if I have overlooked, but from what I have seen here, no one has directly addressed the slaves brought here against their will...be they African, Irish or what have we. Brought here by whom? The tired as the days are long "well, the other Africans sold the slaves" yeah, and the other Irish and English and etc. sold the other Irish and English into indentured servitude (slavery) as well. I acknowledge that we, HUMANS, all play a part in the suffering of other humans, and no skin color or ethnicity can claim the monopoly on wrong doing, but please keep things in perspective and keep it real. Caucasian peoples have taken over most of Africa, all of North America, most of South America and other regions (Australia, Canada, South Pacific islands) and converted the natives to their religions, abused them, subjugated them and made them 2nd class citizens.

Maybe I am a bit too altruistic, but what the heck is wrong with a people who desire to live off the land and conduct a simple life free from the "blessings" of the modern world's influence? Look at us, at war over oil, killing people for no humane reason (it's not self defense!). This is the main reason I seperated from the service after three tours to Iraq. Look at how our industrial societies have ruined the ecosystem we share with the animals and plants we share the Earth with. Look at the insane pollution we have unleashed in our quest to produce more and more things, and create and/or expend our tools of war. We are killing ourselves, the flora, the animals whose birthright is this planet as well as ours, and the Earth, this is a fact...you can deny it all you want. I am all for the simple way of living, and I see nothing wrong or base about tribal peoples. No one has the right to displace them or take their land! What happened to the native Americans, African slaves and indentured servants of all nationalities is atrocious, and most of this happened at white hands.

I am part native American (Choctaw, Meherrin and Powhatan), part Scottish, part Japanese and part African. My African ancesrty I cannot even trace! This has been taken from me. I don't even know the language of my slave ancestors! A legacy stolen. This is what many blacks are angry about, deep down inside, even if they cannot express it. European (and most other) ethnic descendants have the luxury of tracing where they come from. Consider that. I had an easier time tracing the Scottish slave master who slept with my great-great great grandmother than I had finding the ship said grandmother sailed in on. A lost people are a hurting people, and we are all lost in some way. We are all humans! One race, there are NO seperate human species on Earth. As mixed as I am, I can donate my blood to anyone on planet Earth who can recieve it and sustain their life and vice verse. When we all learn that we are brothers and sisters, and tear down the ridiculous fences we have around our minds and hearts towards one another, then I believe we as a race will find freedom and greater knowledge and heal ourselves.

I am a veteran. I am a skilled worker. I am not a welfare recipient nor have I ever been. Just so you know. I live and breathe, bleed and pay taxes just as you do. I understand the concern about illegal immigrants, but maybe a new system should be created that is not as advantageous to those coming in seeking to exploit it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OK!

Let me teach you

Jesus said, "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone"

I can't understand.... I told you many American Citizen are criminals, many have DECEASES, many don't even know it.

Why are you trying to fool yourself, you are living in that fantasy world.

The solution for all the thing you are saying is to legalize the people to see what you have as any legal people.

as we have honest legal and illegal people we also have unhonest people from both sides.

come friend learn to love is easier that you are trying to sell.

if the Illegal community became legal many will become great citizens as we have today!!!

you people a being to hard on others...... remember WE ARE ALL HUMANS!!!

LEARN TO LOVE OTHER PEOPLE ONE DAY YOU WILL NEED LOVE.

see you guy another time.

May God Bless The GOOD Americans.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovebrothers
OK!

Let me teach you

I can't understand.... I told you many American Citizen are criminals, many have DECEASES, many don't even know it.

The solution for all the thing you are saying is to legalize the people to see what you have as any legal people.

as we have honest legal and illegal people we also have unhonest people from both sides.

if the Illegal community became legal many will become great citizens as we have today!!!

Umm...You need to stop putting words into my mouth....Then we can have an honest conversation. Not only that I was not being US specific...So go back re-read what I wrote...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Well, take what ya will from it, but being we live on the same continent and we see how much more developed the US is, yup I guess you could say that. And no the law isn't the law or the Obama wouldn't have an illegal relative living in the US right now.....how serious can the laws be? Call me a racist (a word worth no real value anymore) or anything else you choose, it's of no consequence to me, fact is, they are here illegally and should be dealt with. If this country had been left to the indians, and not conquered by someone else......would it have developed as much as it has? Think about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I have native American blood(cherokee to be exact) running through my veins, does that count?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Just because you are white doesn't mean that you can't harbor racist attitudes towards whites, nor does it mean that your racist attitudes are justified.

Clearly you are completely ignorant of history, or you wouldn't have made the claims you have made.

Basically you are a spoiled brat who has no idea what it is like to be oppressed, or to struggle to survive. You have no idea of the sacrifices that people have made so that you can enjoy the liberty which you fail to appreciate.

You have no respect for the liberty you take for granted, and therefore are undeserving of that liberty.

In fact you make yourself an enemy of liberty by attacking those of us standing up to defend it.

I once bought the racist lies that you are spewing, and then I began to educate myself, and I began looking at the things that weren't being included in this racist attitude towards white people.

These are the facts.

White people created the U.S..

The reasons people want to live in the U.S. is because the system of laws and principles, put in place by the people who created this country, make it the best place on Earth for people to seek economic prosperity.

People have been conquering their neighbors where ever they live throughout history.

The success of the U.S. has nothing to do with our conquest of the territory in which the U.S. occupies, it is due to the system that we put in place that allows tremendous prosperity for all willing to earn that prosperity.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovebrothers
OK!

Let me teach you

Your right we should just abolish all laws and just love one another.

Better yet, why dont you try and start your own little utopian community without any laws and let who ever wants to live there including (criminals, terrorists, diseased,etc...) and lets see how long it remains the paradise that you foresee it to be.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
A jewel from the other thread:

The white mentality is a very odd one indeed.

They bring African slaves here, free them, then say " go back to Africa". and burn crosses in their front yard.

They lure Hispanic's here with the promise of work, then blame the country's economic problems on them, .... they say " go back to mexico, .... but not all of you !! we need workers for our fields and factorys"

I'm not reffering to the common majority here, ... but of the powers that exploit immigrants and then turn them into scapegoats.

Mexicans are doing the same thing your ancestor's did when they landed on plymouth rock, ... and when they headed out west. their trying to find a better life, .... it is survival of the fittest, American's are just pissed that the tables are turned this time, doesn't feel good does it ??

they say, sure we won by conquest, the past is the past, get over it ...... well I say now is now, .... get over it !!

and I restate : Why is america contracting out work to other country's ?? and paying immigrants to do the work were supposed to do ??? Because americans have grown lazy and arrogant.

So in the end the only cause for immigration is YOU, .. so don't talk unless your willing to get in a field and pick lettuce for 12 hours a day.

You want the country back, Man Up.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

you may have been hasty in your suggestion that caucasians are better at inventing things or developing technology ,art or culture.
this is simply not the case

regardless of who america was colonized by it still would have developed the same way technologically speaking !
as most of americas advanced technology was invented by immigrants or foreigners then redeveloped later in time

If it had remained native american then it wouldnt have developed technologically because native american culture doesnt depend on advanced technology as they are a tribal culture

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

The success of the U.S. has nothing to do with our conquest of the territory in which the U.S. occupies, it is due to the system that we put in place that allows tremendous prosperity for all willing to earn that prosperity.

to the detrement of fellow americans and human beings worldwide

[edit on 27-1-2010 by sapien82]

link   
reply to post by links234

Becoming legal is not at all expensive, About $740. this year.
and that will get you a 10 yr G/Card or apply for your citizenship and you get a booklet with the answers to the 100 questions.

It took 15 months to get my wife her visa from China to America, then we applied for her 10 yr G/C and payed the ( I think ) $645. back then and after her interview, 30 days later it's in our mail box. Now we have applied for her citizenship. We submitted the forms and sent the check in Nov. 09 and her interview and test is this Feb 2010. I think less that $800. is a cheap price to pay to be an American.
My wife can not stand to be around illegals from anywhere. She has studied very hard to learn English and specks only English, she is teaching her parents English at night on the phone.
We have the American flag in our front yard and a decal of the America flag on her car, WHY? Because, Even with all our faults, We both Love America and respect America.

Come here, Put Respect Our Laws and Our Language.

Thank You.

Sorry forgot to add, I'm half Dakota Sioux and German.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by guohua]

link   
double post !!

[edit on 27-1-2010 by sapien82]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skull_bones

Terrorist's only exist to fight the ones who oppress them, ..... Criminals steal or kill because they feel they have less and see themselves as the victims, .... disease's exist largely based on diet, such as heart disease, diabetes, cancers. etc.

In a Utopian Society most of these problems would be naturally addressed, Tribe's have been governing themselves with little to no crime, as they know each action has natural consequences.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Based on your criterion, that a Native American male does not have facial hair, what percentage of illegal aliens are Native American?

Why should we be allowing the people who conquered the territory of Mexico move into the U.S. because they have screwed things up so badly in Mexico?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join