It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are not a Native American, you're an 'Anchor Baby' (the decendent of an illegal alien)!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

But you can't just keep finger pointing and going on about the wrongdoings of hundreds of years ago.

Friend is not wrondoing to look for better life.... BUT HATE is too bad!!!

I tell you many "Illegals" are better that many of your citizens, that means they are better people and they do love America.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

"If you are not a Native American, you're an 'Anchor Baby' (the decendent of an illegal alien)!"

So all the people who come here legally with the permission of our government are here illegally? You my friend are utterly clueless. GO HOME MEXICANS AND FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!

And you my friend are a disgusting, utterly clueless human being...

So many are missing the point of this thread completely, and it is truly sad... The point is that this thread is merely a vehicle to get people to think outside the box in reference to illegal aliens. They tend to think of them as a thing not people, and that they are different from themselves, when in fact, they are not. The only difference between the illegals of today and the forebearers of those who are adamant about the subject is the time they live in. When Ellis Island was open for business, we didn't turn anyone away. There were no 'illegals', and no one had to sneak in... In the end, they are and were seeking the same thing, a better life for themselves and their children. I used the Native Americans to illustrate that in this process, someone's toes are always stepped on and that just because you were born here doesn't make it your land. We could all learn a little from the Native American belief regarding the Earth... We don't inherit it from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children...

I am not a proponent of willy nilly, let everyone in, immigration. I think that there should be a process by which they are granted entry. But with that said, we should never dehumanize nor demonize those who do 'sneak across the border'. They feel that they have no choice, much as your forebearers felt when they risked everything, crammed themselves into crowded ships and came here to start over again. Now that you are reaping the benefits of their hardships, don't be a cynical jack-hole and forget that you are here because someone felt the exact same way that current aliens (both legal and illegal) do. and that they are going through the same hardships that your forebearers did.

In other words, the ATS Vulcan is telling to stop acting so human and start acting and thinking a little more humane!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You know what you get when you ask for welfare and free medical care in Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala etc.

A map to the United States.

But not to worry. Everyone is in search of a better life and as soon as that's not here anymore they'll quit coming. In fact, as soon as US cities can be mistaken for the ghettos of Mexico City I suspect most will go home. Hardly worth the effort at that point.

It's like the gold rush. The first miners found nuggets the size of fists the last went broke and went home.

Patience kiddies, you'll just have to develop a taste for frijoles and tortillas. There won't be much left after the locusts pass through.

Más frijoles por favor !!!

All in all I guess it's no worse than Walmart sending their employees to the welfare office for benefits.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Key2life

Wonderful post. Thank you for your common sense and solid grasp on reality.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
this thread reminds of how nick griffin claims that we should remove all non brits from britain !

but exactly how far back do you go nick?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Sorry, but you are using racist propaganda to attack people calling for controls on immigration.

Two hundred years ago people all over the world weren't trying to get into the U.S.. It was still a wilderness where most people did not want to go.

It is not the territory, but the country that draws people to the U.S.

Latin America is every bit as rich in resources as the U.S.. Their problem isn't a lack of resources, it is a horribly oppressive upper class.

The people who helped form the U.S. are not immigrants. They are the people who founded the nation that everyone want to join.

People pointing out the problems with excessive immigration to the U.S. are spot on the money. We need major changes in our immigration policy.

Right now, Mexico doesn't allow U.S. citizens to go down into Mexico and work, even if they start their own company. The system is horribly hypocritical, and we shouldn't put up with it. We should demand that Mexico must open up its immigration laws, or else completely end Mexican immigration into the U.S..

You really need to shut down your racist remarks, because you are pissing off a whole lot of people, and they have a right to be pissed off about these constant cheap shots.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by skull_bones
We are a sovereign country with laws.

Some of these laws dictate the way in which you can legally immigrate to this country.

If you do not abide by these immigration laws and decide to immigrate to this country anyway you are considered an "illegal Immigrant", which is a federal crime.

Upon doing so their first act upon entering this country is to commit several federal crimes.

So its obvious they have little to no respect for our legal system yet many believe they should just be given a free pass.

There are many people much more deserving and willing to follow the laws and immigrate legally.

These are the people who believe in the american dream and should be rewarded.

I really agree with you friend, BUT THE LAW were never the same, many of you could immigrate , native Americans also had their law too , many groups tribes families etc... crossed their borders as your family looking for better life. The Law must be changed.

Be a merciful human people are here to work and improve theirs lives you should be proud.

The law of hate must go friend, learn to love, you will need it.

The hate is destroying America wake up friend.

I can't understand..... last government almost destroyed the whole economy system and you people didn't anything....

other people are looking to rebuild it!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

it's no more racist than the op's post

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well, if you want to leave sovereignty and laws out of the picture, than every human is an invader. Including the Native Americans, the Mound Builders were here before them. The Homo Sapiens killed of prior versions of species, like the Neanderthal.

Furthermore, the Native American's failed to adapt unite as a people because they weren't "a" people. They were many peoples and cultures. That fought each other and in many cases found it better to befriend the white devils than settle unite with an enemy tribe. If it weren't Europeans it would have been somebody else, of which the out come could have been much worse.

Furthermore, it isn't like the Aztec's (or any tribe) were the only civilization wiped out, by a bigger stronger civilization. Some of you act like the process of natural selection doesn't exist.

Yes, some barbaric acts took place, but then again they have all through out history, even by "Native Americans".

Now to the illegal immigration concept. Immigration is what made America what great.

Immigration is also what keeps a nation going, by supplementing it's born citizens. However a nation that is sovereign needs to make sure that those coming to the nation are 1) able to contribute 2)Wanting and willing to be law abiding citizens(by sneaking into the country you are proving that you are not willing to be a law abiding citizen) [not just coming to exploit resources for their home country] 3) Of a moral character (a nation doesn't want criminals coming in and setting up criminal organizations to exploit the people and resources of said country] By not doing those things, you end up with that often is corrupt, politically unstable and dysfunctional, and that leads to the death of country. By coupe, civil war, break up, invasion, etc.

Oh and here is the law concerning entering the US illegally. Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code

[edit on 27-1-2010 by dakotaweatherintelligence]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

Oh please, please show me where I was the least bit racist in any post on this thread!!! Just one instance!!! Good luck on that, you're gonna need it!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lovebrothers

You should go preach that peace and love stuff down in Mexico and the rest of Latin America, because their laws are far more draconian. They don't want us living there, why should we allow them to live here.

It is one thing to help out your neighbor, but it is stupid to allow yourself to be taken advantage of.

The working class of the U.S. is getting screwed over with our current immigration policies.

Those who responding to a call from the U.S. working class to for much needed reform in immigration policies by calling us racists are the jerks in this debate.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I think in terms of immigration laws it shouldnt be considered racist but more in terms of how many people america can actually support losgisticly and with resources !

population caps should be strictly controlled if humans are going to survive on earth !

its our human right to have kids and move anywhere we want on our earth , but its also our human right and our future generations human rights to be able to survive !

we should put the future ahead of ourselves! and that is why I think all countries should strictly control their population cap! in terms of food and water and space !

race issues dont come into it i think too many people play the race card to get a point across , to the PC of the population !

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovebrothers

Originally posted by skull_bones
We are a sovereign country with laws.

Some of these laws dictate the way in which you can legally immigrate to this country.

If you do not abide by these immigration laws and decide to immigrate to this country anyway you are considered an "illegal Immigrant", which is a federal crime.

Upon doing so their first act upon entering this country is to commit several federal crimes.

So its obvious they have little to no respect for our legal system yet many believe they should just be given a free pass.

There are many people much more deserving and willing to follow the laws and immigrate legally.

These are the people who believe in the american dream and should be rewarded.

I really agree with you friend, BUT THE LAW were never the same, many of you could immigrate , native Americans also had their law too , many groups tribes families etc... crossed their borders as your family looking for better life. The Law must be changed.

Be a merciful human people are here to work and improve theirs lives you should be proud.

The law of hate must go friend, learn to love, you will need it.

The hate is destroying America wake up friend.

I can't understand..... last government almost destroyed the whole economy system and you people didn't anything....

other people are looking to rebuild it!

In the world we live in you cant have undocumented immigrants just pouring into this country without some sort of vetting process.

Should we not have atleast minimal safeguards: check criminal backgrounds, Physicals(are they carrying diseases), ties to terrorist organizations, they need to know the basic laws, etc....

Guess what we have these safeguards already in place its call the legal immigration process.

Look im glad you have learned to love. But you live in a fantasy world.

I live in a world where there is crime, disease, terrorism, etc...

There are very good reasons why you cant just open the borders to any and everyone who thinks its their right to live here.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You're not really this stupid, are you?

I think your schools owe you -- and the beleaguered taxpayers conned into supporting your failed education -- a full refund of tuition.

The Pilgrims landed on and occupied uninhabited land and purchased additional land from the Indians (there is no such thing as "native american" you PC fool).

Likewise with William Penn and many other colonies that purchased their land fair-and-square.

The rest of the natives lost their land the old fashioned way, by conquest. If you don't like that then I suppose you must be on the losing end because that's the way it is generally done.

So when you're somewhat more fluent with history than with trendy Marxist propaganda that exploits the humiliation of the Asian-American immigrant community -- come back and apologize.

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
All of this 'Illegal Alien' crap gets on my nerves at times. Too many self-rightous, pompous jack-holes like to hop up on their soapboxes and rant and rave about how the illegal aliens are ruining this country! Well, I happen to agree, but not in the way that you may think. It is the 'White Man' who has ruined this country after stealing it away from those to whom it belonged, the Native Americans. We took this country away from the proud peoples who inhabited it for thousands of years, with nothing but respect for the land, and within just a few hundred years have turned it into a giant garbage heap, while relegating the heavily culled native population to small, crappy 'reservations', which were placed in areas that we didn't want.

On the bright side, since we told them that these 'reservations' were their 'sovern land', they have recently figured out a way to strip us of the one thing that we cherish the most, money. Good for you!!!

So the next time you are whining about the damn 'illegal aliens', I suggest you go look in a mirror, and unless a Native American face is staring back at you, remember that you are the decendant of an 'illegal alien' (none of us were 'invited').

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Don't you know that the Spanish and the church,saved those poor savages from themselves?They stopped the human sacrifices,they took those Idols and demonic gold images and purified them by dedicating the aforesaid gold to god and king.

They purified those ungodly cities and heathen attitudes,and brought them to the breast of the TRUE faith!

Those poor people,if it wasn't for the invaders they still would have been living next to virgin jungle,living lifestyles that hardly changed in thousands of years,and still be worshipping the earth and stars.

.....How unenlightened.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Now to the illegal immigration concept. Immigration is what made America what great. Immigration is also what keeps a nation going, by supplementing it's born citizens. However a nation that is sovereign needs to make sure that those coming to the nation are 1) able to contribute 2)Wanting and willing to be law abiding citizens(by sneaking into the country you are proving that you are not willing to be a law abiding citizen) [not just coming to exploit resources for their home country] 3) Of a moral character (a nation doesn't want criminals coming in and setting up criminal organizations to exploit the people and resources of said country] By not doing those things, you end up with that often is corrupt, politically unstable and dysfunctional, and that leads to the death of country. By coupe, civil war, break up, invasion, etc.

Oh and here is the law concerning entering the US illegally. Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code

Friend listen little be.

1) able to contribute - many do it already by working for America Society I would say being part of the community as one whole.

2)Wanting and willing to be law abiding citizens - that what I believe they are trying to do,

3) Of a moral character (a nation doesn't want criminals coming in and setting up criminal organizations to exploit the people and resources of said country] --

You have many citizens that are criminals, you can choose from poor to rich,low society to the TOP or any race.

They new system must look for the best judgment to grated legalization or deportation, too many good people out there, good families.

Learn to love others it is superior LAW.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by lovebrothers]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by joeofthemountain

I'd watch who your calling stupid, Skippy! Especially when one can show a blazen example of your own stupidity in the first paragraph... It is Native American in general, or by tribe in specific. To refer to them as 'Indians' shows a lack of respect and a lack of historical education, since they were named so because Columbus thought that he had reached India when he first landed here. Now who's the one who should receive a refund of their tuition???

Oh, and I still would not advise licking windows... Windex is quite unhealthy!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Your opening post was nothing but a racist diatribe.

It is the 'White Man' who has ruined this country after stealing it away from those to whom it belonged, the Native Americans.

This a blatant racist lie.

Exclusively blaming the white race for our nations current situation is completely racist.

The white man created this country. There was no U.S. until white men created it.

We not steal this country, we conquered it, and if we hadn't conquered it then the Spanish would have. If the Asian's had developed the guns and ships first, then they would have. This is the way things worked in this world five hundred years ago.

The reality is that we have shared this land with the Native populations that still exist here today. We showed a heck of a lot more humanity in our Conquest of America than most conquering armies have ever shown.

But go ahead, continue on with your racist attacks.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lovebrothers

By entering the US illegally (whether by over staying a visa or a midnight run across the boarder) you are breaking the law, being ignorant of the law is no excuse. Furthermore, I am not just talking about people from Latin America but the entire world. Finally I believe we need an expedited and easier system for immigration.

Yes there are lots of criminals here and adding more is a good thing???? The logic of saying there are criminals already here so it doesn't matter fails.

Furthermore I never said that many those who come here don't, but there are ones that don't. just as there are citizens that don't contribute.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by dakotaweatherintelligence]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I don't usually like to comment to posts about illegal alien issues, mainly because it is also turned into a racial issue, and there is no way around it.

However, for the importance of this issue I will put in my two cents. I am an Arizona born native. So this issue has directly affected me my whole life. This issue is very serious in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona and it is less recognized or noticed in the upper and Eastern states.

20,000,000 - that is the problem! As I write this, many more entered.

The impact is is clear:
The illegal immigration issue is where it is because of Mexico and South America.

Why are legal citizens up in arms over it? I will give you a number of valid reasons.

There are an estimated (low) 20,000,000 illegal Hispanics in America.

Auto
1. Higher auto insurance rates are caused due to uninsured Hispanic drivers being involved in accidents, sometimes serious and being released with absolutely no charges or fault. When they are charged, they are never found due to false address information or false identification.

2. False registration and tags on vehicles - they do not pay into the state or follow the DMV process.

3. In these Border States the number of fatal DUI accidents is caused by drunk illegal drivers and is higher than any of the other states.

IRS
4. Identity theft causing millions of dollars spent in these states due to tax audits and investigations into incorrect tax filings and discrepancies.

Department of Economic Security
5. A pregnant woman can cross from Mexico onto American soil and have the child which instantly makes it an American citizen which entitles that child to U.S. tax dollars even though the parents have paid no income taxes in America - period! If there are multiple children, that dollar amount is doubled or even tripled. They receive a monthly check as well as food checks. Some of these families eat better than the American tax payer who is giving them the free ride.

Shall I mention the Emergency Room visits to have these children and putting that unpaid bill on the hospitals, doctors and tax payers!
Millions every year

6. Pregnancy is encouraged in young females due to the benefit of that family. So you have children having children to collect DES benefits.

This Department of Economic Security problem is in the billions and is also tied in to the false social security and identity theft problem.

Jobs
7. We are told they are just seeking a better life. I must ask you, in this very weak and unstable economy where are the jobs they seek? Please tell me if you can, because 10% of this entire Nation is out of work! I am sure the jobs they take, there is an American who is desperate that would be grateful for that job. The reason that the American does not get the job is because of the low wages the illegal worker is willing to take, driving down the value of that job. They weaken our economy and the rich get richer - that is why people in position of power to do something "look the other way"! Payoffs, votes and funding to campaigns backed by the destructive force that is the ACLU!

Crime
8. Crime rates in areas of the city occupied by illegals and Hispanic gangs are ranked the highest in the country. People are murdered, raped and robbed daily by illegal aliens. Study the national crime rate results, it is a fact!

Coyotes and Human traffic
9. When groups and carloads of illegal migrants are captured miles away from the border, most of the time they are simply asked to leave the country and are left on their own to do whatever they want. The men and resources are not there to transport them back.

10. The illegal migrants desperate to leave Mexico are brought by Coyotes and must pay or must be paid for by the illegal family members already in the United States. Many of these illegals are found dead or dying because they have not paid or followed through their bargain to the Coyotes. Gun battles rage on city streets between rival Coyote organizations, killing innocent Americans caught in the crossfire. The money made off of human traffic is in the hundreds of thousands. They have been found in vacant homes, backs of Semi-trucks with no cool air in 100 degree weather and many other disgusting conditions.

Who is to say that when someone chooses to break the law in order to get here, that they are not willing to break the law in other ways?

What happens when they get here to find a job and cannot?

What do they turn to then?
Burglary, armed robbery, selling drugs to our children, murder?

How do we know that many are not fleeing a violent crime in Mexico? How do we know they are not already violent criminals or part of a massive drug cartel?

And let’s not forget - "The Plan of San Diego"

20 million - and the men or those able to wage war - 12 million maybe more?

That sounds like a small army to me!

So don't tell me that the illegal issue should not be discussed or solved! I just gave you 10 very huge reasons!

And I didn't even get into the damage done to ranchers land on the border, or those in the U.S. who help them and destroy protected lands by bringing and leaving water, clothes and other items in the desert.

It is a problem and one that needs immediate attention - for some years now!

[edit on 27-1-2010 by arizonascott]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join