It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are not a Native American, you're an 'Anchor Baby' (the decendent of an illegal alien)!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
All of this 'Illegal Alien' crap gets on my nerves at times. Too many self-rightous, pompous jack-holes like to hop up on their soapboxes and rant and rave about how the illegal aliens are ruining this country! Well, I happen to agree, but not in the way that you may think. It is the 'White Man' who has ruined this country after stealing it away from those to whom it belonged, the Native Americans. We took this country away from the proud peoples who inhabited it for thousands of years, with nothing but respect for the land, and within just a few hundred years have turned it into a giant garbage heap, while relegating the heavily culled native population to small, crappy 'reservations', which were placed in areas that we didn't want.

On the bright side, since we told them that these 'reservations' were their 'sovern land', they have recently figured out a way to strip us of the one thing that we cherish the most, money. Good for you!!!

So the next time you are whining about the damn 'illegal aliens', I suggest you go look in a mirror, and unless a Native American face is staring back at you, remember that you are the decendant of an 'illegal alien' (none of us were 'invited').

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
you're right.

but good luck getting a reply.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well said mate.

That cannot be argued with.

S&F

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
We can't help what people did a few hundred years ago. Most us us would go back and change it if we could but we can't. It happened, it was a horrible thing but we can't go back and fix it. What we can fix is the here and the now.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i completely and totally agree with you on this. its sad that people think that "illegals" are somehow lower than they are on the totem just because they werent born in the US. the people who consider themselves "true americans" are descendant from people who stole the land. it looks good on them...all these illegal immigrants. it gives "americans" a little perspective on how the Natives must have felt.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Not really because the USA as a nation did not exist back then and the native Americans did not have a policy regarding Anchor babies. I'm sure if you could go back in time and give them the capabilities to defend their land they would. America has the capability to defend it's territory against any outside force if it choses to. Whether the nation now known as the USA will suffer the same fate as the native American nations remains to be seen. I'm not American btw.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

of course you will say that if you are one of the ones who will benefit from it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 4ortunate1

This does not negate the fact that this continent was invaded by Europe, and that several civilizations were wiped off the face of the Earth. Don't believe me, go ask any Aztec... Oh wait, you can't....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

So do you consider illegal immigrants to be invaders? I don't because they are not taking the territory by force with the intention of creating their own nation on the land. That's the difference between an invading force and immigrants. In my opinion the founding fathers or whatever you call them were invaders rather then anything comparable to immigrants or anchor babies.

To simplify what I'm saying. If the early American settlers were truely anchor babies the native American nations would still exist rather than the American nation known as the USA. The "settlers" did not immigrate to existing nations and intergrate into those nations but rather took the land and created their own nation.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by 4ortunate1]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
reply to post by calstorm

of course you will say that if you are one of the ones who will benefit from it.

And how would I benefit from it? all it would mean is that my family would still be in the Netherlands. No benefit.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This thread seems slightly familiar, lol.

Taking a little thunder and a few stars aye, do it to it.

.... Fortunately for me, .... as you can plainly see by my pic. I am 100% Native American. Get off my land !!

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

We're all from Africa in the end. All this discussion of where you are from "originally" doesn't make any sense, we're all from the same place. We're all humans.

What we did to this country when we arrived was regrettable. The human race as a whole has done a lot to damage this Eden of a planet in a short 8,000 years of civilization.

We better stop letting petty things like where our parents are from tear us apart and learn to work and live together or I don't see a very bright future for our species.

+56 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
You are all missing the point completely.

These illegal aliens are not paying taxes and raping our system.

Immigrants in the past, payed their dues and became AMERICANS.

Most of these illegals are not interested in becoming Americans.

They are interested in exploiting our health care and educational systems, making money without paying taxes and then running back to their country essentially robbing the united states blinde.

If you're ok with that, you're an absolute fool.

Wake the !@#$ up.

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
My ancestors are Irish, English, Scottish, AND Native American. My family has been here since the early 1700's before this country was even a nation.

Some of my relatives were in the Revolutionary War, The Civil War, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Korea and the Gulf war.

Despite the little Native I have in me I don't agree with you. I think my white ancestors paid for the privilege of their descendants being here.

What do the modern day illegals pay?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Yeah, immigrants of the past BECAME americans, ... what do you think these immigrants are doing ??

How do you know their not interested in becoming american ?

and how do you know what their here to do ?? Ignorance must be bliss, I know a hell of alot of immigrants, illegal and otherwise, and their primary goal IS to become legal citizens !

You act like their here to rape women and pillage the countryside while you try to hold them off of your trailer with a torch.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

became americans? i think you are the one who is missing the whole point of the OP. and that is ... you stole the land you are all living on now. you bullied your way onto it, you conned your way onto it and you probably fought and murdered your way onto it.

however you got america ... don't make out you did it in a reasonable fashion..

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Could you post the law that was violated?

I'll be waiting.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
If you go back far enough in history you can label anybody an illegal alien. The fact is we live in the year 2010 and telling people to feel bad about the past will only increase division in the present. As a white male, I'm getting rather sick of hearing about the bad stuff "we" have done in the past. As though only white people are capable of doing bad things. What was happening hundreds of years ago is happening today across predominantly non-white countries. Noticed any strange events in the continent of Africa over the last hundreds of years?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
What is the definition of an illegal alien?

Many who believe in a one world government cite this idea that no one is illegal, or everyone is illegal.

However, let's look at an extreme example. Most nations, when you enter them, require a visa so they can know your criminal background as well as your country of origin. The argument here seems to be that Mexicans who come across the United States' border without announcement are as legal as the Europeans who came to this land the same way.

So lets say there's a gentleman who, in Canada, has raped 46 children under the age of 12. He has been tried and convicted, and there is no doubt he's raped those 46 kids. To avoid sentencing, he comes to the US by sneaking over the border without being announced, i.e. without a visa. Now we have this pedophile rapist in the U.S., and the INS wants to deport him. But, there's no such thing as an illegal alien. He came from another nation, but what are borders? Everyone has the right to live wherever they want! And so this guy moves next door to you. You and your kids.

But that's ok, right? After all, why should he have to go through official channels? Your children are less important than having folks from another nation have to go through official channels and let law enforcement know what they've done in other nations, right?

Did Europeans encroach on Indian land against their will, against their laws? Yeah, I suspect they did. Does that mean anyone should be able to do the same in any land? Does rape make rape right? Does theft make theft right?

So what if it happened in the past, we live in the present, and the present is the only time we can effect. Are we willing to let folks get away with murder today because we let them get away with it yesterday?

I say no. What say you?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
there are no native americans.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join