It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts Behind the Denver Airport Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by edomzer

I dont know if youve figured it out yet, but yes, wealth is your value, when its determining who lives or dies, the people who are the best at this game of life.. get priority, maybe they might bring important people, its just the game we humans play by, people can complain but it suits our faulty human traits of greed and ego perfectly.

I have no problem with that. If you have the money go ahead and build what ever you want where you want. Here is the problem, they are penny pinching rich who dont even want to spend their own money people. Using Tax dollars to fund it for themselves, who wouldnt be rich if they could have what they wanted without paying for it?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I came across the same identical youtube.

That is the beauty of the whole thing. That was the video that they posted to discredit what the conspiracy theorist are saying about DIA .

It's o.k. to feel that way, I almost dismissed it.
Don't discount what is being said 100%. I would rather have my suspicions turn out being wrong, over yours.
The reason being. If yours feelings of innocence turns out being wrong. A lot of people are likely to die.
I doubt that you saw the other video that I saw. In her video she revealed something that none of the others caught.
On the floor in front of the mural with the storm trooper are the letters Au Ag, gold silver big deal.
Google Auag see what comes up. I bet it makes your blood run cold. It did mine !

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join