It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts Behind the Denver Airport Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The Capstone** Not cornerstone, sorry.

But it's still pretty odd...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJLateralus
The Capstone** Not cornerstone, sorry.

But it's still pretty odd...
What's odd about it? Two masonic organizations were asked to do a dedication ceremony in conjunction with the burying of a time capsule. And the "keyboard" you're talking about is the braille translation of the text that's on the capstone.

[edit on 5/17/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
has anyone else noted that the plans for denver look like a swaztika, and in one of the "good pictures" where the children of the world gather the weapons its a blond hair nd blue german boy with an iron fist,

the main terminal where the capstone is called the great hall or something similar sorry hazy memory but i remember it the same thing the mason's call their meeting places

there is also a statue of a gargoyle sitting in an open suitcase which is really weird

there is also various writings on the floor but haven't got round to finding out their meaning yet

why is the main terminal teflon coated inside and out and apparently produces a very low heat signature

why does an airport that size need that much land and money spent on it, iremember hearing that they built several buildings then said opps thats wrong and just buried them did the same thing with a runway( not sure about this last bit, i am sure i read it somewhere

why there is all this i don't know could be 2012/NWO and they are leaving clues so you can find and gain access (sounds a bit like a dan brown novel (maybe they resealed that to start brains ticking) ) or maybe it is just some weird choice trying to make a unique and interesting airport

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Colorado Airport is a major clue to what their crapola is all about, and its not a conspiracy, its in plain sight. In addition whats underground there needs to be exposed and stopped, and those people rescued.

The apocalyptic horse is right out in the open too. There is a plan to destroy, a negative harvest, and then rebuild peace on the murder of billions. A new batch of cookies in their evil annanuki ovens.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
The murals have no evil meaning or masonic symbolism as well.

[edit on 1/27/2010 by CaptGizmo]

You are absolutely wrong on this one. I have seen the murals. The murals in question, 'In Peace and Harmony with Nature' and 'Children of the World Dream of Peace' both contain core masonic values. Both murals are depicted in two panels. The first representing order and the second representing chaos. Order from chaos is classic Masonic ethos.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
change your title...misleading

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
great information collected here.... i find all the denvor airport stuff sickening

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
For whatever its worth here is a quick blurb about the horse

www.usatoday.com...

Ive been through DIA a few times and while some of the murals are definitely odd I never personally got creped out bye any of it. Definitely an interesting design but when you think about all the symbolism our Government uses everywhere they leave a trace of having been I really don't see where this or any other modern design is any stranger than say Washington D.C.

That place is a horror show of symbolism that is rather bazaar and unnerving to many. Anymore it seems if the general public cant crawl all over some large scale Public/Government construction its automatically hiding some ulterior motive behind closed doors etc.

Still a great topic of discussion though

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
so in regards to the horse the original artist is dead because a piece fell on him, and they said they won't move it until 2013 which if you believe the conspiracy is going to be after the deadline of 2012 hmm interesting

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony Massey
so in regards to the horse the original artist is dead because a piece fell on him, and they said they won't move it until 2013 which if you believe the conspiracy is going to be after the deadline of 2012 hmm interesting

I kinda had to laugh when I read the horse fell on the artist and killed him since you know that will reaffirm for many just how evil the airport is

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
if the airport is harmless then they need to fire the person in charge of art as they have picked some very bad things to see just before getting on a plane, i know it would freak me out a bitespecially at night when the horse's eyes seem to glow,

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Jouett
Both murals are depicted in two panels. The first representing order and the second representing chaos. Order from chaos is classic Masonic ethos.

There is no lesson of Order from Chaos in Masonic teaching or the degrees. The principal tenets are Faith, Hope and Charity.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRHAZE420
Why would an otherwise bland, plain AIRPORT have that sort of mural? Murals like that you see in museums, artist shows, etc.

And why is so much earth moved, and still being moved? Why are tunnel structures constantly being built? Where are they tunneling to?

Do you live in a major city? If you do I'm sure I could find some weird murals and public artwork around you. You would not believe the amount of public artwork we have here in London, but this is also a much older and more storied city than Denver, so I'll instead compare it to Milwaukee, where I lived for a few years when I was in graduate school.

In Milwaukee, we had lots of random art, from sculptures to murals and everything in between, some of it quite political and some quite weird. There were murals depicting the despair of inner city life, and ones hopeful of unity and pride.

It's not odd at all to have odd, expressive or political murals at public locations, this is called beautification and is intended to show an appreciation for expression and culture by a city. The fact that this mural is at a "bland, plain airport" just means that it is somewhere that needed some color.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Does anybody have some good suggestions for sites where I can learn more about the Denver Airport weirdness? The whole idea of an underground tunnel system sounds cool!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

Originally posted by SRHAZE420
Why would an otherwise bland, plain AIRPORT have that sort of mural? Murals like that you see in museums, artist shows, etc.

And why is so much earth moved, and still being moved? Why are tunnel structures constantly being built? Where are they tunneling to?

Do you live in a major city? If you do I'm sure I could find some weird murals and public artwork around you. You would not believe the amount of public artwork we have here in London, but this is also a much older and more storied city than Denver, so I'll instead compare it to Milwaukee, where I lived for a few years when I was in graduate school.

In Milwaukee, we had lots of random art, from sculptures to murals and everything in between, some of it quite political and some quite weird. There were murals depicting the despair of inner city life, and ones hopeful of unity and pride.

It's not odd at all to have odd, expressive or political murals at public locations, this is called beautification and is intended to show an appreciation for expression and culture by a city. The fact that this mural is at a "bland, plain airport" just means that it is somewhere that needed some color.

Yeah, in the Chicago area they recently built this giant eyeball that the city's public transportation goes by. I'm sure some people here can come up with some conspiracy to attribute that to.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayson

When I was living in Milwaukee, at the end of my street was a sculpture that looked like a giant cross-hair (I think it was supposed to be a compass) and I'm sure there could be a lot of conspiracy theories about that one, especially since I lived in the very bohemian area of the city full of artists, hippies and college students. It's all rather amusing really, what people can interpret out of nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Not sure why I wasn't thinking of this prior to now but I do find the "Blue" Bear at the Convention Center pretty damn cool too, not as cool as the Horse with glowing eyes though

However the giant Dancers at Denver Performing Arts Complex are weird enough looking to remind me of Aliens in some form or other

www.google.com... er&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I came across this video which in my opinion spells out pretty simple how the Denver Airport is nothing more than an airport. The murals have no evil meaning or masonic symbolism as well. Personally when 2012 rolls around...I think we will still be here and I will be reminiscing about Y2K; remember that one. Yes I watched the Jesse Ventura 2012 show so please don't post that one. Not trying to ruffle anyones feathers this is simply my belief.

The artist who painted the murals:
leotanguma.com...

www.facebook.com...

[edit on 1/27/2010 by CaptGizmo]

You have no idea how annoying and distracting your display picture is. anyways, i do agree that the airport is nothing to worry about. at least not now, it might be some day. and 2012 is no big deal. its when their calender restarts. which means it would not be the end of time.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by Mayson

When I was living in Milwaukee, at the end of my street was a sculpture that looked like a giant cross-hair (I think it was supposed to be a compass) and I'm sure there could be a lot of conspiracy theories about that one, especially since I lived in the very bohemian area of the city full of artists, hippies and college students. It's all rather amusing really, what people can interpret out of nothing.

im about 20 minutes from milwaukee. ill have to look for it next time, although that really doesnt help because milwaukee is huge. you're lucky you're living in london england now. thats where i want to move to.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join