It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

103 people who have died involved with JFK assasination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I thought this was very interesting. I did the search here and didn;t locate where it had been posted before. Mods remove if it has. Some are obvious but some are kinda sketchy as far as the CoD goes. Thought some of you may find it interesting also

A few from the list below:

Date Name Connection with case Cause of death

11/63 Karyn Kupicinet Tv host's daughter who was overheard telling of JFK's death prior to 11/22/63 Murdered

12/63 Jack Zangretti Expressed foreknowledge of Ruby shooting Oswald Gunshot Victim

2/64 Eddy Benavides Lookalike brother to Tippit shooting witness, Domingo Benavides Gunshot to head

2/64 Betty MacDonald* Former Ruby employee who alibied Warren Reynolds shooting suspect. Suicide byhanging in Dallas Jail

list

[edit on 27-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Alot of shady things where going on before and after the assassination. We may never know who REALLY did the killing, but I'm willing to bet my last dollar that many in the govt. know but won't say because of the possibility of being 104th and/or not wanting it known that a presidents govt. may have killed him.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

I agree as there are still people living today as you suggest that I'm sure know who and why.

Nice website BTW in your sig. I glanced over it but gotta go check it out later on

[edit on 27-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Ever think that most adults in 1963 would be in their late 70's by now? Mortality rates v. select populations = 0. Hell, I was alive in 1963, and I "knew something." So did about 50 million others.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
S&F an interesting quest for disclosure.
We want the truth and we want it now.

How many things do we want that phrase on.
Thats what makes conspiracy so great a topic.

JFK II did a fine job of pointing suspicions of who would be involved.
Spend enough time and the list of culprits goes back to WWII.

I got JFK was a communist on the net years back so the rage
continues. Is it name calling to disguise other motives.
Perhaps JFK JR got swept up in the ongoing suppression of
whatever JFK was up to and due to JRs looking into his fathers
killers might have found some of the ingredients of "JFK II"
and is number 104 after all these years.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Well if you had actually read the list instead of just posting your snippy little comment for whatever reason you would notice that the majority of them were killed or died well before any "mortality rate" would applied. Some did die of natural causes just to be clear. But the majority did not.

Try reading posts before you reply to them.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by mikelee]

new topics

top topics

join