It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haitian quake; a means of control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I know we are all devastated by the recent events of the Haitian quake. But has anyone really asked, why the media and US government is making such a huge deal out of this? I know i'm going to get verbally abused for that statement but think back to the tsunami in Indonesia. Yes, aid was sent, people around the world grieved, But to this extent? i don't think so. There seems to be an underlying goal to this media and social hoopla. i think i figured it out.

[news.bbc.co.uk...[/url]

In 1914, President Woodrow Wilson took control of the Haitian National Bank by sending in marines, who removed $500,000 of its reserves "for safe-keeping" in New York. The assassination of the Haitian president a year later finally prompted President Wilson to invade Haiti with the aim of protecting US assets and preventing the further strengthening of German influence in the region.

in short, we took over the Haitian monetary system. The US had a vested interest. we owned the country. this was cut short in 1934.

Being a true American capitalist, i can say with some degree of certainty, there is know way we just up and left our investment to fend for itself.

now comes the tricky part.

[www.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]

if we believe that the quake was influenced or flat out created by the US gov. then how difficult is it to believe that we did it all for money.

The big push now, is to bring alot of money into haiti to help with the rebuilding of a poor, distressed nation. but the fact of the matter is, is it a time to re-enslave a people. Make them slaves to the IMF and IADB.

[en.wikipedia.org...[/url]

the simple fact of the matter is. By causing the quake and making an entire nation of people helpless. the US and other interested parties can walk in and hand out houses and ipods and demand the nation and its people to industrialize and work to pay off the money. of course it wont look that way. i can see the reports on the news. American companies opening new factories under the guise of "Helping out". giving these poor people the means to buy food and housing. it will create a sub culture of the American blue collar worker (if they are lucky **cough sweatshops**). And while all of America is out of work, we will be sending more jobs over to Haiti. God bless em'

i know this seems a bit misconstrued, i am exhausted and i will edit this once i get some rest. But i hope that i give a few facts that get others gears turning. the one thing that i have really come to realize about our government, is nothing is done with limited scope. Even when something seems stupid and pointless, there is the grand scheme to keep in mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
that does seem quite possible. When the U.S goes to help there's always a catch. They do it for the money.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
that does seem quite possible. When the U.S goes to help there's always a catch. They do it for the money.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlyer96

I have lots of friends who say to me all the time ..America is the most giving Nation on Earth ...I said to them that I have not once in all my years of watching the News ever known America to do anything without some intention of some sort on their part which means it is not GIVING and it is certainly not a GIFT when we give aid ...there is always a price your gonna pay in accepting these so called gifts or aid ........
And dont say I am Anti American ..I would not live anywhere else but here .But America is NOT what it appears to be ...We are meglomaniacs and I liken our Governments (every Gov is bad but ours does it all under the GUISE OF being a giving kind nation (Like Angel of light but NOT kind) to King Nebbechenezer (Cant spell it) and King Cyrus of the Bible .They wanted to be King of the world ..Police of the world ...and the center of the World (They want it all).

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
After some digging, I found some interesting nuggets but then realized there are already 2+ ATS topics on the Haiti Oil Conpiracy:

1. The US finished a $75 Million Embassy building that will house over a 1000 workers. That's a massive embassy for such a small country.

www.haitixchange.com... -us-embassy-officially-opens-in-haiti/

2. There's a significant amount of oil (and minerals) in Haiti.

www.margueritelaurent.com... sites_in_Haiti

www.abi... bitumikasa.com/forums/oppression-afrikans-economically/41112-oil-mining-haiti-worlds-elite-robbing-people-blind.html

But the oil topics are already on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It gets worse. Looks like there is a cull for the survivors coming in the guise of toxic vaccinations. Including the nasty swine flu jab.

"The million people in Haiti made homeless by an earthquake that hit the island two weeks ago could be among the first to receive controversial vaccinations under a campaign organised by WHO.

According to a document published by WHO called „Public health risk assessment and interventions: Earthquake: Haiti“, the UN health agency is strongly recommending that people in Haiti receive vaccinations against tetanus, measles, diphtheria, polio and pertussis in spite of the controversy surrounding these vaccines."

www.theflucase.com... s&Itemid=105&lang=en

Even under investigation they are still promoting their depopulation agenda!

new topics

top topics

join