It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: U.S. Indicts British Muslim Cleric

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Why the # dont the \brits just prosecute this asshole? He has killed some of thier citizens. So, they should be the ones roasting his unwahsed and unshaved ass, not us. If the Brits dont wanna see him executed,they should hold on to him and try him themselves.

Guantanamo Bay is over booked, sorry. |We dont need another.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
this guy is a true terrorist...not just alleged. He needs to locked up, if the Brits can't do it, then I'm glad the USA did it. He is a major promoter of the radical ideology that creates future terrorists.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
In today's NY Daily News, the article mentions some statements made by Sheik Abu Hamza al-Masri.

One statement was that Osama did not take down the trade center with planes, it was professional strategic placement of explosives that took it down. Is it possible that they were able to plant more explosives under the trade center even after the 1993 WTC bombing?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"He is a major promoter of the radical ideology that creates future terrorists"

er, by that definition Jesus was a "terrorist"
I don't like the guy but you can't lock him up for having a point of view no matter how obnoxious.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
simon for you to question Hamza's guilt means you know nothing of this man and his activities over the past several years in england. I suggest you do some research on Hamza before rushing to defend him and compare him to Jesus.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm completely aware of his actions in the UK, I do happen to live here
He has been an outspoken Muslim cleric who believes that we should implement of Islamic law in the UK.

Over the past 20 years he has come out in defence of radical terrorist Islamic groups, been arrested under the anti terrorist laws of this county ( and bailed ) and been charged with inciting racial hatred. He is also believed to give and have given funds to radical Muslim extremist groups around the world.

This still doesn't make him a terrorist.

Nick Griffin has almost exactly the same rap sheet and he's a "politician" As I stated else where I'd love to see both of them put in jail but the fact remains, neither of them are "terrorists" and neither of them are currently "criminals" unsavoury ? yes, convicted terrorists ? not yet.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
YAAAAAAY he got caught!! I love it when terrorists get caught...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join