It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu as a Form of Precognition?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
What it seems, is that I dreamed the future, rather than looking into it from the deja vu.
Maybe it's your father's ability to recall the full dream sequence, as the first deja vu comes through, that gives him the glimpses of the future.

Which is precisely what I am saying. There is a dream / reality dyad that comes first as our feeling of Déjà vu, (Already Seen) but in fact stems from Déjà Rêvé ( Already Dreamed ).

This is an observation made as a result of my own deep personal experiences and research into the truth that dream and reality are one and the same; but organized into probable reality and actualized reality ( when the dream actualizes and becomes realized here).

I have no doubt others will come to this self-evident realization once they veil is a tad bit more lifted within their own realizations.

I just wanted to add that this shudder or rush feeling stems from the Déjà vu aura, much like a migraine aura but if observed from the perspective of Déjà Rêvé the aura comes as a result of conscious syncronicity between memory and actualization of the source of memory. Like stepping through a star-gate from the memory of the past, to the now actualizing present. A heavy feeling comes with this temporal flux.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
If you want to know why dreams come true, I am happy to share some of my leading edge theories.

Sure, post away.

I bet there is even more our mind is capable of that we just do not train or even know is available.

Even more ontopic: How do you train yourself to have deja vu/any remembrance of a dream? I cannot remember the last time I had that feeling nor when it was even that strong.

I guess I cannot dream while I dream.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
[

Originally posted by Mattress
Sure, post away.

I bet there is even more our mind is capable of that we just do not train or even know is available.

Even more ontopic: How do you train yourself to have deja vu/any remembrance of a dream? I cannot remember the last time I had that feeling nor when it was even that strong.

I guess I cannot dream while I dream.

You can dream within a dream within a dream. This is something you can observe through the act of consciously dreaming. Happens to me quite often in fact.

I'll try to cover some techniques to increase precognitive dream recall but may have to come back as time is limited right now.

As to the theory as to why:

If it was simplified: Reality is the recursive feedback from a dreaming conscious Universe.

For this to be true, we would have to view the origin of reality as one based on Consciousness and not one based on materialism. Which is an argument that has stemmed since the time of Plato and Democritus in 350BC.

We know that the dream precedes the actualizing reality; so the what came first “Reality or the Dream” is self-evident by the answer of a dream originating first, and the reality actualizing second.

This implies that reality itself is organized by the process of dreaming; ergo this is a type of “dream” right now. A concept that completely tears away at modern materialism and Occam's razor is used as an argument to rebuke the thought that “reality” stems from dreaming.

However, as being evident in our discussions right now, the dream / reality dyad as I call it, is as it always will be: self-evident.

If we can stomach that we don't know anything about reality short of our speculations and theories; then let's learn from what “reality” is teaching us about itself in revelations that some (not all) of our dreams can come true in these waves of anomalous cognition.

According to this dream / reality dyad we are experiencing; dreams are part of some creative process by which probable reality originates. The actualizing of these dreams is the process by which organized thought in the form of a data stream renders at the time of observation.

To understand this further, there are two books which are free online that help progress our thinking past a materialistic Universe and address both through math and physics the concept of reality being “Virtual”

Mathematician: Brian Whitworth: "The Physical World as a Virtual Reality"
arxiv.org...

Physicist: Thomas Campbell: “My Big Toe”
books.google.com...

My theory suggests this reality is the product of "Dreaming" ergo the link to Déjà vu, (Already Seen) as actually being Déjà Rêvé (Already Dreamed).

In a Virtual Reality model of the Universe, our dreaming is part of the programming and the actualization of these organized thoughts into reality is part of the rendering of the program.

Take some time to read the above two books, and then draw from your own personal experiences to derive some conclusions as to how consciousness plays a role in a recursive feedback interface in the form of a Virtual Dream / Reality.

I can't talk much further, out of time for a bit so will probably have to expand further on these concepts.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I also have experienced deja vu as though I had dreamed of it earlier. This has been going on for as long as I can remember, often times the actual event happens years after I have dreamed it. Only recently have I been experiemtning with astral projection, and elements of silva mind control and greatly appreciate any insight into all forms of meditation!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join