It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm so sick of the backwards logic that is the well accepted American Philosophy.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

hrm, i'm thinking that's not gonna work.
the people have to agree to it, and they aren't for example, there are still western families with plenty of education, having big families. and plenty of 3rd world nations that have well educated citizens who have big families. education might help if there's no other reason besides money, but there are also religious reasons and political reasons to have big families, for some of these people.

mom was 43 when she had me. she had already had 2 children and was going to stop at that point. but she had a change of heart about birth control because of a religious experience, and i was born as a result. THEN she stopped having children. but some of these women are pregnant all the time because they think it's their duty or because they think love and sex are the same thing and nothing you can say will change the way they feel about it.

how'd ya fix that? .

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

how'd ya fix that? .

Yeah, I agree with that in principle too. What underlies a lot of my comments in these discussions is the sentiment that human nature is as self-destructive as it is preservational (not a real word, but you understand me). Human nature...sheesh.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join