It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliff High Vs. Project Camelot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
www.halfpasthuman.com...

High has been a tirades about PC for awhile now (for those new, High is the inventor of the "Webbot"). I think he's a bit hypocritical because he can't prove his claims either. But, here's the subject for discussion: Do you think High is correct in saying PC is a disinfo outlet? Do you believe High might be a source of disinfo as well? Or are they all just deluded and full of it?

I personally don't see PC as anymore than some out of work hollywood types bumbling around. It's entertainment in the vein of a cartoon to me. They might be used by people who are attempting to purposely mislead others but, does unknowingly giving one the platform equate to committing their crime? As for High, I think he really believe his BS. The problem is all that "data" he gets from his webbot is subject to his own interpretation. That data is going to be skewed in the direction his worldview takes it. The data itself might be useful if it was reviewed by more than three people in my mind. I think that might bring some objectivity to the project.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I too have asked myself very similar questions. A while back I came across the PC website and checked it out thoroughly. Some of the things I was hearing peaked my curiosity and attention.... many of the other things I was very skeptical of. This lead me to look around and try and figure out what their main Modus Operandi really is.

I stumbled across this article, and to me, really hit home on some good points.

A World of DisInfo: Project Camelot

Do you think High is correct in saying PC is a disinfo outlet?

That is a double sided coin... if you believe something, and read something that goes against your beliefs, it's very easy to see this as disinfo.

I don't know if they are a disinfo outlet, I am of the opinion that you hit the nail on the head. PC comes off as people that really enjoy the lime light (whether it's cause they miss it and our outta work Hollywooders.) They know there is an audience out there that wants/has to hear what they are saying, so they really run with it.

As for High, I think he really believe his BS. The problem is all that "data" he gets from his webbot is subject to his own interpretation.

I enjoyed some of the article about Time Travel that you posted from HPH. But what makes it any more correct than PC? Like you said, he blasts PC for not backing it up with concrete information.... yet he has not one shred of evidence to back up his claims/beliefs. A little bit of Ad Hominem for ya.

The most interesting thing to me, is a little sentence that is taken from the Wiki page of Project Camelot.

“Camelot does not provide proof…they rather share information for the individual to discern, the preservation of free will is of utmost importance and to provide indisputable evidence would undermine the project.”

I REPEAT......
“to provide indisputable evidence would undermine the project.”

I don't know about you.... but that pretty much sums it up for me.
Who DOESN'T want indisputable evidence??

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Allegory of Illumination]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
yet another webbot thread

man, if someone is associated with webot I just dont consider anything he says, so really, I think he is the disinfo guy

webot searches the web for things, so, if you guys dont stop talking about armaggedon and 2012 at the same sentence, well, webot will predict we will all die, this is computing, this is not magic ...

thats why I dont trust webot ... you could only trust webot if you believe what is written on the internet is the truth ... well, internet can be a bad thing if you dont know how to filter information

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Both Cliff and PC are off their rockers, total loons. selling a product that them themselves do not even believe.

With that said...I can listen to Cliff for a few hours and enjoy my time (although I know it was wasted time).

But, I can't stand sitting through a PC clip,interview,study,speech,etc without wanting to yell at these people. They are so damn "wrong" on every level that you have to wonder "what kind of fool" actually buys any of this crap.

Sure, web-bots are silly...but Cliff knows that, and does a lot to back himself up in saying "this may all be crazy talk".

Project Scam-o-lot walks around talking about total BS and then shake their heads in unison as they congratulate each other on sharing "the facts".

Hell, Project scam-o-lot makes Greer look "sane".

And THAT is no small task.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think web bot would be full of it. Web bot is subect to the creator interprations as you said. Its vague and is being marketed as an alternative to people that wont call psychic help line but have always been tempted too.

I wouldnt call it disinfo either. He is selling his gimmick to a market I doubt it was for disinfo reasons!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Thanks for making the thread antonia.

Folks, here is my favourite part - it is from near the end:

My bitch with the presenters, Project Camelot, is that they hypocritically state that their mission is to present the information that they are given by the whistleblowers and allow the viewer to make their own discernment as to its validity and reality. What Project Camelot is doing is expressed in many of the written parts of their site where they include references to ‘belief’. They repeatedly state that they (project camelot) believe that their source or whistleblower ‘believes’ their ‘testimony’, and therefore Project Camelot supports the position taken by that ‘whistleblower’.

I find their actions and proffered stance to be disingenuous. They are hypocritical at best, in that they are spending a lot of time and energy in defense of some of their ‘whistleblowers’ and the fantasies presented by them as ‘information’. That the defense of the whistleblower is being driven by personality is disturbing. Further this position has been promoting much disinformation. After all, with so many conflicts amongst their whistleblowers, not all of them can be correct.

Without taking their (Project Camelot) motives into account, and by that, I mean let us assume that they are not willing tools for disinformation, then they are at best unaware hypocrites to their own mission. Note that they NEVER defend the information itself, and rather are ALWAYS defending their sources based on personality, and not factual presentation (truth). Further, the apparent (by their actions) only criteria for them to consider someone a ‘whistleblower’ is that the person ‘believe’ their own story. All that is necessary for Project Camelot to consider someone a whistleblower and a 'true guy' is that the person present themselves such that Project Camelot 'feels' that the person believes what they are saying. Nope, no discrimination exercised. No cross checking, validation, nor even cursory background checks required at Project Camelot.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
realistically it seems as though he is just being competitve to put his ''product'' ahead of any thing else

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Looks like PC is on the way out, due to a split with Kerry and Bill. lucianarchy.proboards.com...

" Because Camelot has been infiltrated. Read my 27 Feb Camelot update. Take a look. All the info is there.
You think I'd delete my own video when it had received 25,000 views in 36 hours and was all set to go viral?
Look at the 27 Feb update. Read carefully. The infiltrator is John (Jack) Burns. He works for Australian intelligence. He's got in very close with Kerry and David WIlcock.
He wanted to sack all the volunteers, move Camelot to a central office in Australia, make Kerry a star, have only paid staff, and have him as the co-coordinator. Kerry wanted to do it. I said no way, not ever.
You have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. Camelot is being taken down.
27 Feb update on Camelot. On the blog. Read it carefully.
The problems are huge.
Of course... it's a classic intel ploy, straight out of the book.
It's SO obvious.
Re Camelot being taken down, I'm going to quit fairly soon and will re-establish Avalon as Camelot 2.
I have drafted major statement called BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON PROJECT CAMELOT. I think we're at the stage now where PR and careful political statements won't heal anything - the only thing that works is the truth."

It all sounds too weird for me!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes, read about the Camelot implosion a few hours ago

Good riddance

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yep, its official. They are dissolving the website into three:

Camelot library - Archives
Bill's site
Kerry's Site

Looks like they are parting way's.

Projectcamelot.org

Some major stuff has been going down over the last few months.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I've written an article about Benjamin Fulford, one of the loony sounding people they have an interview of at PC. psychic-dream.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Kerry finally tells it as it is!

In her blog post today Kerry tells her side of the camelot split up story

Under the title 'On Protecting Sources and Confidentiality' Her statement has been written in response to the recent actions of Bill Ryan which led to the split up of Camelot and why the building of the portal became necessary.

"I have been silent until now ... However, I can no longer remain silent due to the statement made by Bill Ryan on his site regarding what he considers to be a "takedown" of Camelot.

... when Bill Ryan came forward to debunk and out two whistleblowers. He did this, in spite of the fact that both these whistleblowers came to Camelot in trust and in secrecy, placing themselves at the mercy of Camelot with the complete belief that Project Camelot was an organization of integrity and would fully honor any secrecy in their dealings with those individuals as clearly stated in the mission statement on our website.

Unfortunately, Bill Ryan recently decided that the statement of confidentiality and secrecy was to be amended to say in essence "if I, Bill Ryan, decide subsequently, that the story told to us in confidence is false or misleading I will then take it upon myself to out the witness and thereby reveal our "source" to the world, putting their lives and the lives of their loved ones in danger, as well as violating the clear implied and expressed agreement that we have established in writing previously with them and to the world...."

read it all here

[edit on 15-4-2010 by cosmicwink]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by cosmicwink]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I used to enjoy reading the stuff on Project Camelot - but so much of it is just semi-interesting BS. They are obviously just a gathering point for confidence-men and women to convene and gain a wider acceptance and "credibility" in the alternative sub-culture - or - they are just varying degrees of nut jobs. So much of the content is just food for the susceptible.

ETA: But Bill is the more respectable of the once duo.

[edit on 21/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have to admit I have more time for Bill than Kerry, anytime an interview got interesting or sounded plausable she would always ask about off earth contacts etc.....
Bill actually listened to answers whenever he was able to get the mirrophone of her asked more intelligent questions, and good on him for revealing those full of BS, it may make other so called unreliable whistleblowers to think twice about making up stories.

Why would someone who made up a story have his/her life in danger beats me.

As for the webbot, I think one thing that Cliff does is try not to actually say what will happen, it is usually others who try and put words in his mouth, he just talks mainly abut highs and lows with reguards to release language etc......
People interpret it from there.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Cannot stand either of them, especially Kerry, she is very argumentative if you don't agree with her, I don't bother listening to the interviews there any longer, they have had a few credible guests that they beat the hell out of...the last time I looked didn't know who most of those are people are...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

Disinformation is like cancer it can get in everywhere and anywhere. Look at Robert Dean, he seemed pretty straight to me and then I find that a photograph of a UFO on the moon during the Apollo landings he's been showing in his presentations is a total fake. It looks legit until you see it with the gain backed right off and then it's obviously just a cut and paste job of one of the stages of their rocket. Fits in nicely with Aldrin's UFO story on the way up there and places doubt on that story as well.
Now did Bob Dean know, or did the fake slip past him as well?
I don't know if I can take his work seriously until I see him addressing the problem but so far I can't find any comments by him about it.
It's that easy to discredit someone who's getting close to some very sensitive info.

new topics

top topics

join