It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Internet is the Conspiracy...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You've hit the nail on the head and pounded in a pin with a sledge hammer at the same time. In other words IMHO you're 110% correct.

Take that Google is now teaming up with NSA to *help keep us safe* (cough choke gag) and again, you've got it right there Skyfloating.

In fact I was going to post a video about the very same thing, but, guess what? On three separate sites the video (including You Tube and Google) are having *errors* and you need to *try again later*...

I'll post if it ever clears up.

Thanks for a great thread... And a completely disturbing one too...

Star Flag and Dug...

peace

[edit on 12-2-2010 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

Yeah you make a great point that when people research things on the internet they aren't doing real research they are only strengthening their own biases because no one is there to correct them.

I think we often like to look up things on the internet because then we don't have to listen to other people telling us we are wrong... because if you learn under the constant supervision of a mentor the mentor will constantly tell you when you are wrong but when you are on the internet you can live in your own little bubble where everything you think is right.

So even if the internet is not some Satanic conspiracy, it is still an issue to be dealt with in that people may be becoming less thoughtful on a grand scale.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Heaven is the sharing of memories communicatively and Hell is shameful regret,
the forthright honest and sincere have not to fear or hide -only the wicked do.
This is the closest to "it" so far!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Strange but this is what I was thinking about this morning. Question is, how much freedom am I willing to give up to feel like I have freedom?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join