It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitten in a Blender

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry to have to tell you, but you have been brainwashed. It's not really your fault, it's no more your fault than it would be to have had a bad dream, but you have in fact been brainwashed. You have been desensitized to the killing of human beings, from governments, from games, and from all forms of media, which is exactly what TPTB want.

TPTB could not have their wars, genocide, or concentration camps if they first didn't talk you into thinking that killing people was all right. So yes, you have been brainwashed, you have been desensitized to the killing of humans from all forms of media since the day you were born and like most brainwashing victims you probably don't even know it. But there is one good thing about this thread, it's going to prove you have been brainwashed, and when you're finished, you'll wake up.

Exercise 1: I want you to think about any number of movies, television shows, video games, anything you can think of, where watching people get killed or killing people is a part of the entertainment. Not so hard is it, you can probably think of hundreds. Does it bother you? Most people would say not too much really, and the reason for that is because you have been desensitized to the concept.

Now some of you are saying, yeah but we know it's fake, true enough. Now think about this, a couple of years ago there was a fake video going around called kitten in a blender, everyone knew that it was fake also but what was the result? All hell broke loose with horrified people screaming about it.

The reason they were horrified by kitten in a blender and entertained by Nightmare on Elm Street is because TPTB have not had an ongoing brainwashing project to desensitize you to the killing of animals, if they had kitten in a blender would still be a top ten video.

Exercise 2: You play a first person shooter game where you run around and kill people, does it bother you or anyone else... No. Now imagine another first person game where you run around with a club and smash the heads of baby seals, do you think people would go crazy about that one? You know they would. Why? Because killing people is O.K. while killing animals is bad.

TPTB have been so successful with this one that you can take a glance over at the Fragile Earth Forum right here on ATS and literally find people who not only think that killing human beings is O.K. but actually sound as though they can't wait to do it, pretty disturbing. But I will say this, they'll make great concentration camp guards.

Need more proof, here's another example... 4000 babies are aborted in the United States every day (that's what I read so if it's not correct, correct me, but it makes a point). Does that bother anyone? Most people would say no, but here is the point... Who do you think most people would call crazy? The people who think it's fine, or the people who think it's wrong? We all know the answer but I want you to think.

What if the pregnant woman were poor and illiterate, surely TPTB could consider her incapable of making a rational decision concerning her pregnancy. An abortion costs $500 while a birth costs $5000, and the child could never hope for any quality of life. You would actually be helping her and the child by killing it... "Rationalized Killing" - But it makes sense right?

There are countless other examples that need to be made by the people reading this thread, eugenics, euthanasia, depopulation, etc. All of which are promoted by TPTB, most are promoted as helping the people they kill such as rationalized killing, and rationalized killing is fine with most people... But...

Doesn't it at least seem a little bit twisted, somewhere in the back of your head?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

I couldn't agree with you more. Violence has become so common place in our society, its nothing to watch people being dismembered for enterainment, and people actually want to see it!

A few years ago I was in Sweden and went to see a movie with a friend. Before the movie started they showed several commercials.....a new experience for me as I'd never seen a commercial at the movies before. I was 'shocked' at how ALL of the commercials were about sex; different forms of birth control being the main focus. To my prudish American eyes, the commercials were very risque. I expressed my shock to my Swedish friend, who explained to me that Europeans were very tolerant about viewing sexual material, but abhored violent material. I've always been curious how the rest of the world reacts to different shows and programs.

Thanks for the interesting read.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wait ... violence is BECOMING common ???

We should be lucky, .... sure nowadays people play video games or watch movies showing people get killed, .... when a few hundred years ago they would of been actually doing it.

have you no grasp of history ?? Vlad the impaler ? Caligula ? back when murder and slavery were facts of life.

There was a thread on ATS that blew up because someone was lit on fire because of their race, .... in ancient Rome people were used as TORCHES !!

Back then sword was law, there were no investigator's, no committee's, no support groups, this or that Right's groups.

Even today if you went to Africa or Brazil and stepped foot on the wrong Tribe's land you would be lucky not to catch an arrow in your neck.

So I wouldn't be so quick to label western culture so " violent" , everything is in perspective.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Throughout history there have been cultures that lost their taboos against violence and death. This is nothing new. I don't think it is brainwashing, just the way things worked out. I seem to be the only one who tries to stop a fight at a party, the rest seem to be entertained by the violence. I guess I am just an old fashioned American. We all draw out lines somewhere. I draw my own moral lines on abortion. If I had kids I would rather them see hundreds of naked bodies than one fistfight.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

TPTB have been so successful with this one that you can take a glance over at the Fragile Earth Forum right here on ATS and literally find people who not only think that killing human beings is O.K. but actually sound as though they can't wait to do it, pretty disturbing.

I hear ya on that one! I do believe we are being groomed to accept that human life is to be taken for granted and that animals should be protected at all costs.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I watched a show on TV called meet the natives, where they had people who had never been to America before come to America. They where still tribal.

I think they where the happiest nation on the planet or something, but they where tribal.

They lived in many different homes across America, and the most frightening one for them was living on a military base. They kept on asking why there are so many killing machines.

One of the generals had them train with him on a simulation of killing people. They refused. They would only would do a simulation of killing chickens.

I would say we are pretty brainwashed if that's how an outside force would react.

There's a preview of the TV show.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
.... in ancient Rome people were used as TORCHES !!

That was Nero, he impaled Christians, coated them with tar, and then set them on fire yo be used as nighttime garden party torches. They were called Roman Candles.

But that's the whole point, as jackflap said, we are being groomed to have no emotion about the killing of human beings. That human sensitivity to consider violence against humans as being bad is being brainwashed out of us here in the United States, while at the same time our human sensitivity to consider violence against animals wrong is promoted.

It's not that there hasn't always been violence against other people, it's that previously we have considered it wrong and now we are being conditioned to think it's fine.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Man thats just wrong!!!!!!!!!!

I would like you to keep on topic and not mis-lead us with titles anymore!

I came heree to discuss kittens in blenders!

Not to have baby babble about sweet nuthins and such.

And to think I have vids ready!

Star me if I'm right!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Obama "Regulatory Czar" has Secret Animal-Rights Agenda, Says Consumer Group

Sunstein Supports Outlawing Hunting, Phasing Out Meat Eating, Giving Animals Right To File Lawsuits

Cass Sunstein, the Harvard University Law School professor tapped by President-elect Obama to head the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, has a secret aim to push a radical animal-rights agenda in the White House.

www.consumerfreedom.com...

It's a crazy world we live in.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Cant say I agree, if anything Humans have become less violent since the days of public burnings of witches and the likes
Although some countries still practice unhumane punishments for crimes, its mostly outdated religilous teachings and government oppression tactics thats fuel those atrocities.
And about that kitten thing, if it had been a baby in the blender I guarantee
the uproar would have dwarfed the whole kitten/blender reaction.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If you proved anything at all, and if there is evidence of brainwashing, it would be the evidence that you have brainwashed. In your O.P. you make reference to TBTB six times! This reference is to a nameless, faceless authority that you abdicate all personal power and transfer that power to. If there is such a thing as "the powers that be", surely they have gotten to you.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think people would be equally if not more outraged by a Baby in a Blender video.

top topics

join