It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The children of illegal aliens (anchor babies) have bankrupted the state of California

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
This raises that fundamental question again, and that is, why do poor people have kids, when they haven't been able to take care of themselves? It's like they just pump out as many kids as they can, and think that's the end of it. It never occurs to them that every human that they produce, they will each have to go through the same process, repeating the cycle. I mean, HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO THOSE PEOPLE, THAT THEY DON'T NEED TO BEG FOR TREATMENT OR FOOD FOR THEIR KIDS, IF THEY DIDN'T CONCEIVE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

And for the girl/guy who thinks human over money. Jesus Christ, if you don't know how short-sighted that comment sounds, then you need a serious reality check. I guess there's nothing wrong with debt, as long as we can just simply print more money to make up for it. Never mind the fact that the federal government has to borrow money from states like California, leading them to bankruptcy.

That is wrong is the most sickest way. I do not hope you get stuck an the poorhouse while I inject you with sterilization serum.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You really want to know who's to blame for all this mess? The catholic church for encouraging the poor of the third world to make as many babies as they can. Look at Haiti now, the suffering there would be eased considerably if the birth rate wasn't so high. Same goes for central america. Birth control is evil? No,, the church is insane.

link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
The day You Americans Learn to accept that the land does not belong to YOU , that Illegals are not criminals, but are Human Beings like you and me , that borders Hurt humanity .. that day .. you will be victorious ..

I suggest you give up whatever land, room or other such you may own, fashion yourself a raft and drift into the ocean. You'll feel victorious in no time, dude. As for the rest of us, we need a place we call home and we don't need guest we had not invited. Peace.

link   
reply to post by Night Star

Well these illegals are just swimming in your hard earned money arent they ??? driving around in their fancy cars.

haha, they get free medical and food stamps because they have children,... their not getting treated ANY better than any american. our women get the exact same benefits, ... and if their not getting food stamps its because they make too much money to. get real.

If only middle america wasn't fueled by fear and insecurity. they should worry about how their gonna make it in the world, ... not hate on who's getting food stamps.

The " have nots" just hate to see anyone else make it, or get something they feel should go to them because their trailer has been there longer.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Lucky for you the front door was open, the thing is there was supposed to be no door to close.

When we closed it, we created illegal immigrants. Most if not all the Ellis Island people had no papers, they were even given names.

Many Italians wound up with the name of their city or town.

Napolitano means from Naples, people though they were asked where they came from, not speaking English they assumed they should say where they were from.

Illegals in TX are just trying to get back home.

Ziggy Strange

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Why cant we all get along and live without borders just like the animals? Because we are not the animals and you bleeding heart nut jobs should take a page from your own book and give everything you have to charity it would be the right thing to do. The illegals are plague upon the land like a swarm of locusts the sooner we realize it the sooner we can purge them out of our system. They take from this land and when it there is no more to take they will leave and go home this is not their homes and if you do not believe go and ask one of them. You might want to bring a translator because odds on favor they don't speak English.

Race has nothing to do with this and if it was the Irish flooding themselves into America I would have the same issue with them. They have let this happen for two reasons slave labor and to destabilize America form the inside out see the truth it is right in your face but your bleeding heart will not let you see it you poor fools.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I think you are confusing a Home with a public sidewalk ..

link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Big thumps up buddy.

How about we send the Illegal immigrant opposors back to their origin, and see how they do there, and if they are as "badass" as they think they are, they will stay and tough it out there as they suggest the illegal immigrants do.

link   
reply to post by Koolcdj69

Wow and you call this poster sick you need to get your head examined. Seriously something is wrong with you!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Dude this country was FOUNDED by immigrants. Imigrants do the jobs YOU don't want to do because you don't want to get dirty. This country was supposed to be the land of the free, the greatest country in the world, and now look what it has turned to

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

WOW what i said is called sarcasm!

If he thinks the poors shouldn't have babies, he obviouisly would side with those beneath the povery line being sterilized.

And when, if, he becomes poor, I just want to see what he will do when his own medicine comes out to get him as he suggests should be done to others.

Practice what you preach/

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Like i said .. most of the Anti-Immigration movement is based on Xenophobia ..

The anti-Immigrants seem to forget the Millions of Non-Hispanic Undocumented Immigrants that are currently "Leeching" the system ...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
Why cant we all get along and live without borders just like the animals? Because we are not the animals and you bleeding heart nut jobs should take a page from your own book and give everything you have to charity it would be the right thing to do. The illegals are plague upon the land like a swarm of locusts the sooner we realize it the sooner we can purge them out of our system. They take from this land and when it there is no more to take they will leave and go home this is not their homes and if you do not believe go and ask one of them. You might want to bring a translator because odds on favor they don't speak English.

Race has nothing to do with this and if it was the Irish flooding themselves into America I would have the same issue with them. They have let this happen for two reasons slave labor and to destabilize America form the inside out see the truth it is right in your face but your bleeding heart will not let you see it you poor fools.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Subjective Truth]

Alright dude, how about you write a letter to all the heads of corporations which take in the immigrants and pay them extremely low wages which allows them to thrive? It is the fact they get paid that they continie to stay and come.

Oh wait, but now you just hate who ever comes over the wall without the green sheet.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by Night Star

Well these illegals are just swimming in your hard earned money arent they ??? driving around in their fancy cars.

There was a family not so long ago across the street from where I live. I wager they were not legal immigrants (I didn't check their papers but they seemed like recent arrivals - no English etc - and didn't look like professionals or anything). Indeed, they were driving cars fancier than the rest of the neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koolcdj69
Oh wait, but now you just hate who ever comes over the wall without the green sheet.

Traditionally, such person is called "invader".
If you don't believe me, read up on history.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

They could be Americans of Hispanic decent speaking Spanish on their day off (Or casual day) ..

It is dangerous to assume ..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Hows about instead of your 5th grade idea we get or legislators to pass laws that really stop it like if you hire illegals we pull your business license does this make more sense to you?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Aw, how someone goes to decredit me.

Guess the American colonists and my ancestors are all invaders? Such a shame.

link   

Originally posted by np6888

And for the girl/guy who thinks human over money. Jesus Christ, if you don't know how short-sighted that comment sounds, then you need a serious reality check. I guess there's nothing wrong with debt, as long as we can just simply print more money to make up for it. Never mind the fact that the federal government has to borrow money from states like California, leading them to bankruptcy.

You are worried over a sense of scarcity that was created to keep you under control. The monetary system is complete B.S. What if I told you we have the technology to feed and take care of every person on this world? Although our politicians lack the willpower to make this information public, the ultimate choice will not be up to them.

link   

Everyone is an immigrant?

What kind of retarded thinking is that? The vast majority of Americans are native born, not immigrants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join