The children of illegal aliens (anchor babies) have bankrupted the state of California

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nothing but a deflection. We cant actually call out the banks that put us here, so we will find a new 'them' to blame it on.

Same tactic, new generation.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thats what I get as well.
Go figure.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Lies and More Lies ..

I myself help .. every year .. Undocumented immigrant fill their taxes ..

I have seen it with my own eyes .. how they pay taxes .. i have seen their paychecks .. i have seen their tax-return checks ...

Please, get educated ..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Click on the link .. then copy + paste ornia?cid=channel-rss-Politics at the end ..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You Americans are lucky to have the illegal's .

I would love to get rid of my 4 guys I have working for me , and hire them

at 1/3 the wages.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C

I Live in the USofA ..

they are criminals .. really ??

What would you do to feed your family ..

They do not kill .. do not steal .. they just want a job so they can feed their families .. if that's a crime .. then arrest EVERYONE!!!

Illegals are criminals. They are breaking our immigration laws. There are thousands of people that stand in line and go through the process to enter the country legally every year. They are welcome. Why should these people be allowed to just ignore our laws and come here without being documented?

To feed my family, I would get a job in my own f-ing country.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't need to read the article, I was aware of this two years or more ago, of the illegals shutting down hospitals, bankrupting them. Because of the law that no one can be turned away from EMERGENCY medical treatment, the illegals use Emergency Rooms if their kid has a runny nose because it does not cost them a dime. THe problem is not only California but everywhere. I have friends who work at hospitals here in Tulsa and we have the same problem -- illegals from Mexico filling up the emergency rooms when they should be seeing a private physician and PAYING like the rest of us.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Bombeni]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I would love for you, and all the xenos .. to live one day as a citizen of a 3rd world nation ..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Undocumented Immigrant (The majority) do pay taxes ..

and once again .. Human Over Money (Not the other way around)!!!!

Tell me how an illegal immigrant pays state and federal taxes?
They do not have a social security number and can't report their income to the authorities or else risk deportation. They get paid off the books.

There are many who do get paid over the table using faked Social Security Numbers which they use to obtain driver's licenses and other credentials.

They do pay obligatory disability and social security taxes as well as sales tax on purchases but often claim exempt on the income taxes.

When all is said and done, they do not pay in what they take out. That is a big problem for the border states!

link   

I Live in the USofA ..

they are criminals .. really ??

What would you do to feed your family ..

They do not kill .. do not steal .. they just want a job so they can feed their families .. if that's a crime .. then arrest EVERYONE!!!

Illegals are criminals. They are breaking our immigration laws. There are thousands of people that stand in line and go through the process to enter the country legally every year. They are welcome. Why should these people be allowed to just ignore our laws and come here without being documented?

To feed my family, I would get a job in my own f-ing country.

So tell me, do you ever speed? Do you pay the exact right amount on taxes every year? Do you follow every law, all the time?

We are all criminals. And we all came here illegally.

link   

Where are you from? Do you mind if I come to your country and take some land for myself? It doesn't belong to you anyway.

I wonder. Do you support Israel?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Stop looking at the world with borders. thats how this big mess got started in the first place. divide and conquer.

Yeah, your right. We should just do away with borders. All people from Mexico and the rest of the world are welcome to come on over and use our resources that they did not pay one cent into. Who cares about the citizens that actually paid their taxes to support the system.

Someone needs a dose of reality.

What he meant was everyone can come into America, no borders or citizenship, therefore they can pay taxes NOT being afraid of being deported.

Idiocracy at its best.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Lies and More Lies ..

I myself help .. every year .. Undocumented immigrant fill their taxes ..

I have seen it with my own eyes .. how they pay taxes .. i have seen their paychecks .. i have seen their tax-return checks ...

Please, get educated ..

I myself..every week..have seen these illegal immigrants stand in line to get paid off the books and not report a dime of it to the federal or state government. I have seen it with my own eyes, cash payments off the books no w-2 no tax forms, nothing.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I would love for you, and all the xenos .. to live one day as a citizen of a 3rd world nation ..

Job well done with that statment. I agree 100 percent.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Unfortunately .. you are blinded by the actions of a minority .. sad you choose to pick on all of them .. because some are getting pay "Off the books" ....

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well perhaps with the direction that America is going you will see that very soon.

Stop with trying to label people xenophobes. That is just nonsense. I welcome any immigrant that wants to come to America LEGALLY...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

And hells bells, why shouldn't they have to pay for a doctor visit? Many of them have more disposable cash than a lot of us, since 10 people will rent a house intended for a family of 4. They split the utilities, food everthing and live cheap cheap cheap. They send the rest back to Mexico. My condos were having their yearly yard sale, and a mexican woman was hassling a really nice lady because she would not sell her some blue jeans for one dollar -- the lady had been asking 3 I think, and they were just like new. I jerked them out of her hand and said "I'll give you 5 dollars" and gave the shopper a dirty look. Yes I knew the lady selling the jeans and I didn't need them but wasn't about to stand there and see her get bullied by this person over a couple of bucks.

Well, hope that wasn't too much information.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Bombeni]

link   

The day You Americans Learn to accept that the land does not belong to YOU , that Illegals are not criminals, but are Human Beings like you and me , that borders Hurt humanity .. that day .. you will be victorious ..

the Undocumented community is being used as a scapegoat .. and it's sad .. because the only ones that suffer are THEM ..

Human over Money .. Get it right!!!

Illegals are not criminals? Stealing social security numbers and identities, paying for false documents etc. to be here is not criminal? How about all the gang members, murderers, pedophiles, and thieves that have come here illegally? I guess that's ok too? Do you know what laws are for? Do you know that we have them for a reason?

Did you know that we have poor, hungry and homeless legal citizens that arn't getting catered to like the illegals in our country? That we have millions of unemployed people who desperately need medical and food for their families? Did you know that many of these people make like 3.00 over the poverty line so they do not qualify for welfare? Like that 3.00 is going to pay for thousands of dollars in medical or whatever.

Tent cities are rising, homeless shelters are filled to capacity. Do you think they all survive the cold winters here in colder climates? All the while we have an illegal come here, gives birth and she has rights. She and her family get free medical, food housing and are cozy and warm and looked after. How do you think our poor and jobless feel about that??? Our laws are badly in need of mending.

Because we stand up for law abiding citizens and are against illegals who get better care than our own, we are racist? Tell that to the elderly who are barely making it. Tell that to people who have killed themselves they were so distraught and saw no future for themselves.

What gives millions of illegals the 'right' to take a job away from a legal citizen and push that citizen aside like they don't matter? America is trillions of dollars in debt, millions of people have no jobs...oh yeah let the illegals come first. NOT!

link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Because of the law that no one can be turned away from EMERGENCY medical treatment, the illegals use Emergency Rooms if their kid has a runny nose because it does not cost them a dime.

How do you tell the difference between and illegal and an average American?

Illegals come in all colors. Do you base it on the fact they are speaking another language or do you check their papers?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koolcdj69

Originally posted by gandhi
Stop looking at the world with borders. thats how this big mess got started in the first place. divide and conquer.

Yeah, your right. We should just do away with borders. All people from Mexico and the rest of the world are welcome to come on over and use our resources that they did not pay one cent into. Who cares about the citizens that actually paid their taxes to support the system.

Someone needs a dose of reality.

What he meant was everyone can come into America, no borders or citizenship, therefore they can pay taxes NOT being afraid of being deported.

Idiocracy at its best.

Yes, I know what he meant. Its a stupid idea.
Agreed, idiocracy at its best.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join