It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apex of Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Greetings Scott,

I recently read a post of yours regarding something might be buried at the apex of a triangle made by three pyramids. You have to excuse my ignorance as although I am interested in ancient civilizations I am defiantly a newbie when it comes to the subject matter. Seeing as I have already derailed myself my question is would it be possible that what the triangle points at is not buried at its apex but maybe further away from a straight line that the apex points to? Maybe a significant site further away? Like I said I am a newb in these waters and have no idea what that might be but just a question.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by drift393

Hello Drift393,

Many thanks for your post and question.

Drift393: I recently read a post of yours regarding something might be buried at the apex of a triangle made by three pyramids. You have to excuse my ignorance as although I am interested in ancient civilizations I am defiantly a newbie when it comes to the subject matter. Seeing as I have already derailed myself my question is would it be possible that what the triangle points at is not buried at its apex but maybe further away from a straight line that the apex points to? Maybe a significant site further away? Like I said I am a newb in these waters and have no idea what that might be but just a question.

SC: It is certainly possible that there may be something buried under the sands at the location of the triangle apex and possibly also in the surrounding area. If the Giza Centroid Theory (GCT) is correct then it is likely that the apex point may be indicating the location of an entrance to an underground "labyrinth" extending some distance in all directions. What we may find there is anyone's guess.

As I mentioned in my ATS Forum on this subject, I attempted to reach this point in my last Giza research trip but found it was effectively sealed off with security perimeter fences, "Hawass's Wall" with armed guards in watch-towers and mounted on camels. Just east of the triangle apex spot there is a massive area that has been laid out in a grid not unlike a GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) scan grid.

You can read more on this here.

Kind regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply Scott but I was thinking more in terms of the Triangle formed being an arrow pointing to a more distant location not an x-marks the spot sort of deal. Almost seems as if the triangle points straight out far across the desert to Birket Quran and the small island located there. Of course I do easily see your position of the fields that appear to have ground penetrating radar used would be a much better indicator.

One last question ...excuse my ignorance on this but if one were to look from the top of the tallest and north most Pyramid and used the other two to "sight" down along does that point as well intersect with your original suspected point in the overflow parking?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by drift393

Hello Drift393,

Thanks again for your post.

Drify393: Thanks for the reply Scott but I was thinking more in terms of the Triangle formed being an arrow pointing to a more distant location not an x-marks the spot sort of deal.

SC: I think the apex point of the centroid triangle is the obvious place to go looking. The triangle itself points in a particular direction, along a particular line of latitude that goes all around the world and back again. At what point on this line around the world do you go searching?

Of course, the other aspect of this hypothesis utilises the Ancient Egyptian concept of "As Above, So Below". We can transpose this centroid concept onto the actual belt stars of the Orion constellation (that the Gizamids mimick) and we find that the apex of the resulting centroid triangle points to the stars Rho Orionis - "...the star under the arm of Orion..."

From John Legon's site:

Although it appears that in later times, the meaning of the word S3h (or the plural S3hu) was extended to refer to the constellation of Orion as a whole, yet the Egyptians never lost sight of the fact that only one star in this constellation embodied the spirit of Osiris. This is proven by the so-called 'decan lists' which were represented in the 'astronomical ceilings' of some tombs of the New Kingdom. Here, as shown by the classification of R.A. Parker and O. Neugebauer in their primary work, Egyptian Astronomical Texts [Vol III (London, 1969), 112-5], the ruling dieties of the various stars of Orion were identified. In the tombs of Senmut, Pedamenope and Montemhet, for example, we find that Osiris is associated with the star known as hr rmn s3hu, meaning the star 'under the arm of Orion', while other stars of Orion were known as Children-of Horus and Eye-of-Horus.

Source.

Why the ancients would wish to identify this particular star, Rho Orionis, in the Orion constellation is anyone's guess.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 2/2/2010 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
How do we find out what they have found there? This must be driving you mad because it is me. How do we get in there?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by karismac

Hello Karismac,

Karismac: How do we find out what they have found there? This must be driving you mad because it is me. How do we get in there?

SC: Indeed it is somewhat frustrating. I have made the Egyptian authorities aware of this theoretical location and have written Dr Hawass to seek permission to access it. That was a couple of months ago and I still await his reply. He's a very busy man. If anything changes I will post updates here on ATS.

Very best wishes,

Scott Creighton

top topics

join