It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Disrupting a Peaceful Protest

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I personally think that ANYBODY who has watched those videos, if they have any sense, must see that there is something seriously wrong about Alex Jones. If he was there to support them thats exactly what he would have done. That, however, is not what he has done. He tried to hi-jack the demonstration and competely disrupt it. He messed up though, he's shown his true role in the world.

I'm thinking Project Mockingbird, CIA etc. Trying to break up and disrupt groups by pretending to support them and infiltrating them and ultimately attempting to break up their organisation from within by causing arguments and disagreement within these groups of demonstrators. This kind of thing can change public perception of groups like these and could severely (if succesful) diminish these protestors potential positive outcome.

My two cents anyway.

Don't trust AJ.

[edit]Changed a "ho" to a "he"

[edit on 27/1/10 by C-DNA]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

Wow. I have officially lost any respect for this human being that I may have ever had. That was the most rude display of egotism from a semi public figure that I have seen in awhile and, not only did he lie on camera, he was completely dismissive of his behavior the entire time.

I'm glad that I saw this because it sways my personal belief against any credibility that he may have ever had.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Alex once labbelled David Icke as a turd in a punch bowl. How ironic thats what he has now become

Yeah. And Alex talks so much s*** that not all the listerine in the world would be of any help to him. Not to mention that he's full of more s*** than a porta-john at a chili cook-off.

Let's use some good hard logic here on people like Alex Jones and their cockamamie 9-11 truth movement BS that they spew on a regular basis. I got some good rock-solid proof for you as to why 9-11 was NOT an inside-job and why the government was not responsible for the attack in any way shape or form...

...and that is because Alex Jones (as well as other people like him) are STILL ALIVE! If the government has no problem killing 1000's of people on 9-11? Then what's going to stop the government from assassinating Alex Jones as well as the other dip**** college punk kids who spread this same anarchist-driven bias over the internet and prance their way into a wal-mart and say "9-11 was an inside job" over the intercom and get away with it?

The government is doing a good job at keeping their 'secret' under wraps by letting people like Alex Jones get away with exposing it in his cockamamie documentaries.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

While I agree that Alex Jones has become harmful to the cause he supports I do not think the September Eleventh attacks have anything to do with this. This is about the Gun Rights Protest in Austin held by the We Are Change activists and Alex Jones attempting to disrupt them and take over the event.
For the record I think 911 was an inside job.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
reply to post by Marked One

While I agree that Alex Jones has become harmful to the cause he supports I do not think the September Eleventh attacks have anything to do with this. This is about the Gun Rights Protest in Austin held by the We Are Change activists and Alex Jones attempting to disrupt them and take over the event.
For the record I think 911 was an inside job.

Alright I apologize to you. No offense.

But still, let us assume for a moment that 9-11 was an inside job. It's Alex Jones and people like him who make 9-11 truthers look bogus. Am I right?

Also. Somethine else I want to point out.

Having seen the videos the OP posted, does anybody notice any similarity between them and THIS

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This is a shame, and Alex does have this side to him, I actually have to agree with a previous poster that he doesint seem himself lately, I think he needs a vacation too, were all human after all, we all make mistakes, as for all thsoe who are constatnly bashing him, his information, his appparent lack of ability to pin down the "illuminati" and instead making broad statements, for real, you obviously dont watch or listen to him AT ALL.

Now I know more than anyone the importance of staying non partial when it comes to people and info such as invovled in this topic, however the information Alex and his small team come out with is more tru than ANYTHING in the mainstream and frankly generally accurate, unfortuantely we just have to take his personality with a grain of salt and if the need arises to confront his, as in this case, do it civily, and bravo the lady in this case for doing so, as for the poster who says he is disproven because he is alive, come on, are you serious?

Main message, take EVERYONE with a grain of salt, do not let your view of them discount ALL they have to say!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This series highlights best what Alex Jones' job is. He is a Classification Agent. His job is to take meaningful facts and relevant topics and to re-classify them in the minds of the public as fringe topics unworthy of further investigation. This is why he only covers “certain topics” and this is entirely why he covers them in a very orchestrated and unprofessional manner.

The man is a very experienced journalist and commentator, however, he takes the most serious subjects and turns them into one bun short of a food fight at the local high school gymnasium. This is not an accident. It is a well thought out and carefully planned agenda who's goal is to constantly rehash the most relevant conspiracies, not with facts and supporting documentation, but with absolute conjecture and bully tactics while using a megaphone outside on the street corner. The look of an angry mob leader is exactly the goal he is trying to achieve. He does this so that the mainstream media and the mainstream public take one look at this ranting lunatic and turn away.

Its been said many times that it is not as much what you say, as in how you say it. Alex Jones behaves like a redneck mob leader because he is trying to classify what he is saying as “unimportant conjecture”. He is trying, (very successfully mind you) to take meaningful relevant topics and turn them into trash talking, unprovable conspiracy specifically so that the mainstream people of the world will turn away from the topics and never give them a second chance.

He is not your friend, instead, he is the enemy. No one who speaks about these relevant topics in a purely conjecture driven angry manner in public is “doing the right thing”. In Alex Jones case, he is doing this on purpose.

Alex Jones is a “Classification Agent.” (someone who takes meaningful information and classifies it as meaningless in order to detract from its importance, truth, or relevance).

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar
This is a shame, and Alex does have this side to him, I actually have to agree with a previous poster that he doesint seem himself lately, I think he needs a vacation too, were all human after all, we all make mistakes, as for all thsoe who are constatnly bashing him, his information, his appparent lack of ability to pin down the "illuminati" and instead making broad statements, for real, you obviously dont watch or listen to him AT ALL.

Would you mind if I asked how long you have been listening to and watching Alex Jones? I am just curious.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-DNA
I personally think that ANYBODY who has watched those videos, if they have any sense, must see that there is something seriously wrong about Alex Jones. If he was there to support them thats exactly what he would have done. That, however, is not what he has done. He tried to hi-jack the demonstration and competely disrupt it. He messed up though, he's shown his true role in the world.

[edit on 27/1/10 by C-DNA]

I agree with this view point - I have watched only 1 or 2 of Alex's videos from a couple of years ago, he seemed passionate if little bit too shouty for my taste - but now he set's my spidey sense off, when I look into his eyes something just says 'another agenda' to me.. So for that reason I will pay him no heed

But just for fun..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56c58014cad9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think Alex Jones had to hijack this rally because if he tried to hold his own it would be a flop and no-one would go. What an A Hole...hahahaha

Secondly - those who scream constitution & second amendment and yadda yadda - really folks dont you think it's time to consider the fact that these ideas were made by folks more than 200 years ago, they may have made sense for those times but times have changed - really. It seems to me that the Consitution is almost 'biblical' to Americans - even the so-called 'free thinking ones'....

Anyway - just an observation / critisism from my own opinion.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Crymouth]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Alex Jones is controlled opposition.
He became very high profile after 9/11 and I've always believed he is associated to the Department of Homeland Security. Others have suggested he is/was a CIA agent (which I doubt)

But infowars.com is controlled.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
In that last video Alex jones looks like the politicle swine getting put in his place by true people.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't think he's an agent, I think he's just so full of himself that he doesn't even realize it.

Alex, if you read this, the movement isn't about you. It's bigger than you and any one else that's a part of it.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I've been an AJ supporter since I saw 9/11 The Road to Tyranny. The movie totally blew my mind. Unfortunately, he does not talk about Israeli involvement in the operation. There is a clear Israel/Mossad connection to 9/11. They arrested some people that were dancing around with video cameras watching the towers collapse. The FBI found out at least two of them were Mossad agents.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That was appalling... I can't believe he did that. Seriously, if I was there, I would have confronted him a lot harder than anybody there. I have been in the face of drill sergeants, so anything he could say to try and get me out of his face would not work. We would have either ended up fighting, which would not have been conducive to the purpose of the rally, or he would have marched his ass away from there. Hopefully the latter. I hate people like this. You see them everywhere, everyday. ASSHOLES.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
That was appalling... I can't believe he did that. Seriously, if I was there, I would have confronted him a lot harder than anybody there. I have been in the face of drill sergeants, so anything he could say to try and get me out of his face would not work. We would have either ended up fighting, which would not have been conducive to the purpose of the rally, or he would have marched his ass away from there. Hopefully the latter. I hate people like this. You see them everywhere, everyday. ASSHOLES.

As a guy who usually defends AJ , I'm not blind.

I mirror the quote above, sadly.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Douchbag...Fat....Sloppy....Now I know theres no intelligent life on this forum
You guys have stooped lower than Alex any day.
one word...
Jealousness
Your all jealous of his achievements obviously.
To slander someone for interrupting? Again whats your point people?
This place sucks... And you all have screws loose. Hope to see your faces behind the fence,loosers.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by colt122
Douchbag...Fat....Sloppy....Now I know theres no intelligent life on this forum
You guys have stooped lower than Alex any day.
one word...
Jealousness
Your all jealous of his achievements obviously.
To slander someone for interrupting? Again whats your point people?
This place sucks... And you all have screws loose. Hope to see your faces behind the fence,loosers.

OK, there is no intelegant life on this forum...
This would include a member by the name of colt122 right???

Why are you even posting here if this place sucks and we all have loose screws...

Have you ever listened to Alex Jones radio show...
Find someone that calls in that he doesn't agree with, or maybe he might agree with them but is looking for a fight,,,

I HAVE HEARD ALEX JOES CALL PEOPLE TWIGS HUNDREDS OF TIMES...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey

Originally posted by secretbear

I notice they effed and jeffed at Alex quite a lot in video 3.

Alex exposed these idiots for whom they are. Alex has done a lot more for this world than those bunch of disgruntled Uni students.

I don't understand. You chide Zosynspiracy for using the word idiots then you call the We Are Change folks idiots. Does that show us what kind of person you are?

Those "disgruntled Uni students" as you call them have a legal team working on preserving gun rights. Alex Jones does not. Alex Jones took credit for organizing the protest on his show. He did not organize it. Alex Jones was asked to come up to front and speak before the crowd with the We Are Change people. He refused. When questioned by the protesters about his actions he repeatedly said "I don't care".

Alex Jones does not care. You defend his indifference with insults you chide others for. He is not doing anyone, not even you, any favors with this kind of behavior.

I love how you try and turn this round on me!
Funny stuff man, you really don't have a clue and had to side-step!

The people doing this protest insulted Alex Jones and swore at him. Now you step up to the plate and tell me why anyone should take them over Alex? You can't.

And no side-steps this time man, I am calling you up on your crazy statements.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Final nail in the coffin, although I lost all respect for him a while ago.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/729c98aba5c6.gif[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join