It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Disrupting a Peaceful Protest

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

Whoa...what a douche!
Seriously...who does he think he is?
I would as the question as to what his motivation for doing that is, but I would assume that his motivation is nothing more than to steal someone else's thunder and take credit for the event. I could be wrong, but that's exactly what it looks like. Whether he is a disinfo agent or an attention whore, his actions are deplorable. If he really wanted to help, he would have showed up, made his presence known quietly and spoken when it was appropriate to do so. For a long time I've been on the fence about him, and I still kind of am, but such actions are shameful and I hope that perhaps he's taken a moment to think about the fact that by doing such a thing he's done more harm than good.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You people are funny, Alex and any one of his documentaries blows away this thread....
Im sure you guys would never act like him....ya right...he's done more for the common man than any one on this website.
Like it or not... a fact is a fact.
Thanx Alex for everything
And dont listen to these turds. They are exactly what they put out to be....nothing.

ALEX FOR PRESIDENT!!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by colt122

The we are change people are involved in a legal case to protect person to person gun transactions.Alex Jones is not. So to say he is doing more than them is kind of an insult to their efforts.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
reply to post by colt122

The we are change people are involved in a legal case to protect person to person gun transactions.Alex Jones is not. So to say he is doing more than them is kind of an insult to their efforts.

To say Alex does nothing is Lame.
He is just a man with a message, dont like the heat....get out of the kitchen.
I dont follow 'we are change' because what they do or dont do, doesnt have any merit on me. And Ive yet to see them make a difference that meant something.
My hats off to anyone who at least tries to help.....A thread like this to dice Alex up, is just amusement for the mindless.
Alex like YOU....Makes mistakes. Get over it. I wishI could put you guys on the stand for helping mankind...but fact is your to busy being a critic.
Dont put "we are change" in this, this is about Alex and his Attitude. Its about time we had a push comes to shove kind of guy on our side.
Alex makes change, threads like this dont.
Dont like what Alex did, e-mail him. Hmmm

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by colt122

Dont put "we are change" in this, this is about Alex and his Attitude.

Actually this is about the We Are Change people since this was their protest. One he disrupted for his own personal gain. His manipulation of the outcome to make it appear that he organized the event was very underhanded. Unlike Alex Jones who rants and raves alot but does little these folks are really trying to accomplish something. In court. For our rights. Raising awareness is one thing. Using that awareness to fight a legal battle in a court of law is quite another.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
alex jones is a loud mouthed bully

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by colt122
You people are funny, Alex and any one of his documentaries blows away this thread....
Im sure you guys would never act like him....ya right...he's done more for the common man than any one on this website.
Like it or not... a fact is a fact.
Thanx Alex for everything
And dont listen to these turds. They are exactly what they put out to be....nothing.

ALEX FOR PRESIDENT!!

Alex surrounds himself with young impressionable people he can control. You know groupies. Are you one of them?

Alex is about Alex. He could give a damn less about The People. Did he personally send you here to speak for him?

He hurts every cause he steals from others. Just like in most cases, the people he drowned out there are the ones the whole thing was about. He had no part in that whatsoever. He just want's more footage to impress his herd of groupies.

In the end, he will do more harm than the people he is lying about fighting against. All they need do is show a video of him running his loud mouth to turn any cause into a laughing stock. I understand children not knowing any better and that is why he always surrounds himself with them. Experienced adults would not give him the time of day. They know who he is and what he is.

Just associating his name with any cause is enough to destroy a cause and its credibility. The only people paying attention to Jones are his Groupies. To everyone else, which is most everyone, he is just that loudmouth nut-job that runs around bothering people and acting like a fool. They don't even show him on the news anymore.

Name one thing he has changed? Name one bit of legislation he is responsible for? Name one elected office he has held?

[edit on 1/27/2010 by Blaine91555]

[edit on 1/27/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by colt122

Are you Alex Jones? Do you work for Alex Jones? Do you work with Alex Jones? Do you have a financial interest in Alex Jones?

Just eliminating some questions. Many think he is a government shill. He is so outrageous he destroys causes simply by showing up.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
One thing that struck me as particularly revealing was a line from the last video. Alex Jones told the people questioning him that "I have been here for 20 years and I'll be here for 20 more". Now I ask, is that a thing worth boasting about? If it is his desire to "wake up the people" then shouldn't this be a goal he would like to achieve in less then 20 years?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Alex Jones is a fat tubby loudmouth (snip) of an idiot. Regardless of what kind of information he puts out or uncovers I can't believe people even listen to the fool. He's a right wing conservative religious whackjob. He makes a fool out of himself every chance he gets. Look at his stupid "documentaries" he puts out. They are amateur at best. Obama deception had to be one of the most overhyped, sensationalized documentaries I've ever seen. Alex made it sound like he spent years and years of research putting it together when in fact it seemed as if he put it together in a few hours with his home computer.

Who are you? You're totally out of line calling other people who fight for our freedom; "idiots" and "tubby". Is that all you can do is throw insults at people, shows the kind of person you are.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Did I hear somebody at this "WeAreChangeAustin" rally call Alex Jones an "effin' truther" when Alex was doing his thing? Seems sneakingly contrarian to the cause doesn't it?

I wonder who was really behind this particular rally, or was it just the interloper behind the microphone?

Peace

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Dr Love]

QFT

What kind of freedom rally has patrons shouting out truth as a derogatory statement. Not to mention the guy in the second video saying "Alex Jones is trying to stir up violence." Alex isn't even nearly trying to stir up violence so I'm not sure what his agenda is either.

AJ is arrogant but that is very much a human trait that many posters on this site possess and demonstrate on many occasions. Alex trying to be center of attention doesn't translate into him being an operative. Alex talks about gov't running drugs, the federal reserve, eugenics. There is literally not a single topic he doesn't cover.

For the guy who brought up we are change. The founder of we are change Luke Rudkowski was given much of his early camera equipment from Alex and AJ was the first to have him on his show not to mention AJ has helped with legal fees that Luc had after his run in with Bloomberg.

AJ is also the only truth show that gets big guests like Ventura and Ron Paul. He is very important and he knows it there is nothing wrong with that. I am the type that respects success and appreciates it. The trend I see lately is that many just hate people who are successful and so they get jealous. It is like when I see people on the street angry that a certain group is striking for more money and they get upset because for some reason they think everyone should earn as little as they do. It is like we are all racing to the bottom.

The good thing is that he doesn't care about the haters he is a juggernaut of truth and literally doesn't stop and personally I love that attitude. The snide criticisms of people who think they could do better doesn't impress me at all.

BTW He has millions of listeners who like him and to think that everyone who defends him is either him or works for him is hilarious and infantile forum flaming it ranks right up there with "didn't read," or "cool story bro". I would expect it on other forums but not this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Originally posted by Dr Love
Did I hear somebody at this "WeAreChangeAustin" rally call Alex Jones an "effin' truther" when Alex was doing his thing? Seems sneakingly contrarian to the cause doesn't it?

I wonder who was really behind this particular rally, or was it just the interloper behind the microphone?

Peace

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Dr Love]

QFT

What kind of freedom rally has patrons shouting out truth as a derogatory statement. Not to mention the guy in the second video saying "Alex Jones is trying to stir up violence." Alex isn't even nearly trying to stir up violence so I'm not sure what his agenda is either.

AJ is arrogant but that is very much a human trait that many posters on this site possess and demonstrate on many occasions. Alex trying to be center of attention doesn't translate into him being an operative. Alex talks about gov't running drugs, the federal reserve, eugenics. There is literally not a single topic he doesn't cover.

For the guy who brought up we are change. The founder of we are change Luke Rudkowski was given much of his early camera equipment from Alex and AJ was the first to have him on his show not to mention AJ has helped with legal fees that Luc had after his run in with Bloomberg.

AJ is also the only truth show that gets big guests like Ventura and Ron Paul. He is very important and he knows it there is nothing wrong with that. I am the type that respects success and appreciates it. The trend I see lately is that many just hate people who are successful and so they get jealous. It is like when I see people on the street angry that a certain group is striking for more money and they get upset because for some reason they think everyone should earn as little as they do. It is like we are all racing to the bottom.

The good thing is that he doesn't care about the haters he is a juggernaut of truth and literally doesn't stop and personally I love that attitude. The snide criticisms of people who think they could do better doesn't impress me at all.

BTW He has millions of listeners who like him and to think that everyone who defends him is either him or works for him is hilarious and infantile forum flaming it ranks right up there with "didn't read," or "cool story bro". I would expect it on other forums but not this one.

I notice they effed and jeffed at Alex quite a lot in video 3.

Alex exposed these idiots for whom they are. Alex has done a lot more for this world than those bunch of disgruntled Uni students.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

ive always believed alex jones to be a disinformation agent.
espeacially with his bohemia grove stuff. he never snuck in he was allowed entry.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

i do however find these videos highly amusing in which he upsets these gun nuts.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
One thing that struck me as particularly revealing was a line from the last video. Alex Jones told the people questioning him that "I have been here for 20 years and I'll be here for 20 more". Now I ask, is that a thing worth boasting about? If it is his desire to "wake up the people" then shouldn't this be a goal he would like to achieve in less then 20 years?

Actually he apparently plans on achieving it in 40 if it will take another twenty years. Sounds like a career and not a cause to me. I have more to say but first let me tell you why you should buy gold from Dr. Bob.....blah blah blah water filters, gold, gold, gold, buy gold, water filters, blah blah

[edit on 1/27/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretbear
Who are you? You're totally out of line calling other people who fight for our freedom; "idiots" and "tubby". Is that all you can do is throw insults at people, shows the kind of person you are.

You do not need to know who I am in order for me to call him a liar. He tells lies. He says things and claims they are true, confirmed, admitted, declassified, etc. and they are not. Who I am or anyone else that calls him out matters not when the truth is the truth. The only people that do not know Alex tells lies are people that do not check too deeply into what he says.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretbear

I notice they effed and jeffed at Alex quite a lot in video 3.

Alex exposed these idiots for whom they are. Alex has done a lot more for this world than those bunch of disgruntled Uni students.

I don't understand. You chide Zosynspiracy for using the word idiots then you call the We Are Change folks idiots. Does that show us what kind of person you are?

Those "disgruntled Uni students" as you call them have a legal team working on preserving gun rights. Alex Jones does not. Alex Jones took credit for organizing the protest on his show. He did not organize it. Alex Jones was asked to come up to front and speak before the crowd with the We Are Change people. He refused. When questioned by the protesters about his actions he repeatedly said "I don't care".

Alex Jones does not care. You defend his indifference with insults you chide others for. He is not doing anyone, not even you, any favors with this kind of behavior.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Beefcake, it was not a freedom rally. It was a gun rights protest. Texas wants to do away with person to person gun transactions and this protest was to raise awareness of that and to explain what legal actions were being taken to defend private personal gun transactions.

Alex Jones was invited to speak at the protest but declined. Then he appeared like he did in an effort to disrupt what was going on and take it over. In a stunning display of hypocrisy Alex took credit for organizing the event. You can hear how hurt the event organizers were when they question him in the third video. This guy was a hero to some of them and what he did just awful. His answer to their questions, "I don't care".

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Everyone in this thread that is defending Alex is just defending him in general. Why don't one of you AJ fanboys step up and defend his ACTIONS at this event. Stop yelling about how great he is and just look at this incident and please explain what he did right here.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join