It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Disrupting a Peaceful Protest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I was listening to him last night telling the listeners how he had tears in his eyes as the beautifull children of the families at the protest came up and shook his hand. How he feared for these children and their innocence. was a proper Glen Beck moment.

I think in some strange way he was trying to defend his actions at the protest, but failed, as he tried to explain he was seeing all this on a much deeper level than anyone else.

I think the guys having delusions of grandeur. he's always banging on about the celebrities he has woken up and how, when he walks around anywhere in the world people recognise him and stop to shake his hand.

I dont think he's co intel or working for TPTB, This is what fame can do to some people.
Alex once labbelled David Icke as a turd in a punch bowl. How ironic thats what he has now become

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I listen to Alex Jones sometimes via internet radio (and isn't it time ATS got itself an internet radio station too ... I'd listen to that all day !)

Anyway. For my European ears he's hard work to listen to. I understand the outrage he & his followers must feel but is there any need to shout at his audience quite so much ? And the advertisments ... if he's not selling this, he's selling that. I think he rather gives the game away with his blurb for potential advertisers.

With our team of professionals, you will receive a more hands on experience with us than you will find on other similar national platforms. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best returns on your investment, the best advice and consultation, along with the best creative services you can find. This helps us with the one thing that ultimately is our number one priority: To make you happy about every penny spent with us. No matter how big or small your budget; we have an affordable package for you.

Forms of advertising we offer:
Custom web banners on our family of popular website
Personal endorsements by Alex Jones LIVE on the radio show
Long Form Sponsor Interviews

He'd have more credibility with me, at least, if he were broadcasting his message on a shoestring, a wing and a prayer from a shack up a mountainside somewhere, instead of selling out to his advertiser's filthy dollar.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Ulala]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
After years of of this, its quite clear to me how over hyped the whole conspiracy section is

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Meh... They're all idiots.

Truly committed crusaders would get their hands dirty and torture and kill the #ers who control this world.

What are you doing?

You're a hypocrite. I doubt you've been so "brave" as to practice what you preach; same goes for all those who starred your post. And torturing and murdering those you don't agree with makes you no better than them. Either way you look at it, you're a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It seems in recent years AJ has subscribed to the theory that even "BAD" publicity, is better than "No" publicity.

Very sad.

While I do agree with some of his beliefs and iseas about what's wrong with the world, and mainly the U.S.

I do not agree with how he has been handling himself in the past few years. It's almost as if his head has swelled , and his ego is just gotten too big, he thinks he is IT.

Now I've seen videos where they've staged stuff like this, people who have nothing to do with AJ or his people, trying to make it look like they are with him ect, and they act disruptively.

But the first video is quite clear. He thinks his #$% doesn't stink, that he can walk into a demonstration and just take over and talk over the person who is currently speaking. If you listen to the kid, I believe AJ was slated to speak there, after the woman who spoke. I guess he is such an important, and busy man now, that he feels he doesn't need to wait his turn anymore??

AJ continues to shock me, and the more and more his EGO increases, the more and more I can't stand to listen to anything comeing out of his Face.

He really needs to be brought back down to earth. I'd love to be the one to do it for him too *grins*

He thinks he is above his fellow patriots. See what a little bit of fame and power does to someone? Kind of Ironic eh? Since AJ is always against power corrupting people. But it looks like he is human, and subject to the same desires.

This is what I call a hypocrite, or more clearly a -FAKE two/faced b*#ch-

*Very dissapointed in Alex Jones*

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

At least she/he is "brave" enough to have an opinion on the subject. Unlike some who just sit back and lob "hypocrite" grenades and argue sequitorial semantics of a post.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I a m a devout conservative that takes my beliefs very seriously. I agree with a good bit of what Alex says. But, he reminds me of that fat loser Michael Moore. They both spew vile without proper research, and are completly unflexible, and unwilling to hear the words that might disagree or prove them wrong.

People like this are the ones that are splitting this country in half.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Don't confuse his egotistical, arrogant, and annoying approach with bad policy and information.

His delivery and image definitely have room for improvement, but he's right WAY more often than not.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Second video was removed; here's another version...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
WOW Talk about a witch hunt.YOU PEOPLE KILLED JUSUS!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm convinced Alex Jones either whores his reputation for the sake of media exposure or for the government. But either way, Alex Jones is a whore.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by loam]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wow humanity amazes me.

Has anyone actually seen the video of the protest and not of the little girl ranting?.....

Here's a link.
www.youtube.com...

Have any of you even been to a rally. It's inherently disorganized.

All that woman in the op video does is bad mouth Jones on her radio show. Maybe she just has a crush.

And why would people rather believe Billy Cooper than some emotional guy reading news articles who is trying too hard and steps on people's toes is why bankers are gutting this country.

Do any of the critics on this thread have a radio show that I can listen to for free on the interenet?.... Or can I watch some of your documentaries?....

[edit on 27-1-2010 by wylee]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
At least she/he is "brave" enough to have an opinion on the subject. Unlike some who just sit back and lob "hypocrite" grenades and argue sequitorial semantics of a post.

Obviously I have an opinion on the subject and expressed it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Did I hear somebody at this "WeAreChangeAustin" rally call Alex Jones an "effin' truther" when Alex was doing his thing? Seems sneakingly contrarian to the cause doesn't it?

I wonder who was really behind this particular rally, or was it just the interloper behind the microphone?

Peace

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
after reading this #, i listened to his show for the first time in probably 3 years...

he talked about the rally...

he actually said that it was 300 people that were all his people...
he is obviously so full of himself that he believes this #...

and about the f'in truther comment...

ITS A SEPERATE ISSUE...
Truthers DO take credibility away from other issues...

You have to realize that 9/11 being an inside job (as popular as it is on the internet, is still not a popular concept in society)... gun ownership is... when you mix the two, you only take away from gun rights...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
OK the second video has been fixed now. I do not know if I mentioned it before but about one minute and ten seconds into the second video you can see Alex Jones showing a nasty hypocritical side of himself.

The rally was organized by the We Are Change Austin people. Alex Jones was invited but declined the invitation. Then he decided to show up all cowboy like and disrupt their rally. The rally was about gun rights, gun shows, and person to person private transactions of gun sales. This would include, but is not limited to, buying a gun for a family member as a birthday or Christmas gift.

The rally went on despite Alex Jones attempt to disrupt it. However, to anyone on the street who might of been passing by they may of seen it and thought that it was just another "Alex Jones" thing. If they had the ear of any of the police they may of lost it with when Alex Jones put his nose into their business.

In the video you can see that they invited him up to the front but he did not accept that invitation. In the last video when Alex Jones is condescending the protesters you can see at the end of it after he is done condescending them he turns to the rest of the crowd and commends them for showing up making it appear as though he himself had something to do with it all as though he were the organizer. Very manipulative IMHO

WACAustin links.
www.youtube.com...
Follow the link and click on his channel to watch more on the protest.
Before you ask, no I am not affiliated with WACAustin. It was their protest and if you want to see the whole ting they have it there minus a few Alex Jones clips which have now moved to other peoples channels.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The thing is this guy has been built up by many over the internet and because of that his ego has trebled in size, which means that he believes that whatever he does, regardless of anyone telling him otherwise, will always be for his supporters.

The only way to bruise his ego is to not give him so much attention..

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I haven't listened to Alex Jones in a long while.. I started seeing some things he said was just trying to ramp people up and such, also pushing this gold crap and water filters on people..

Usually when someone posts something here on ATS about persay.. bla bla had bla to do with bla.. I would check and recheck the sources before i take it as proof then make my own mind up on things..

We do not need to have someone tell us what to think and what not.. Its up to us to make our own mind up about some things. Yes, Alex Jones was the one who got me DEEP into this 9/11 ct crap and much much much more.. But.. As all good things come to an end and he I think does alot of fear mongering and what not.. I really wish I had a chance to hear that Bill Cooper guy.. Seemed like a decent person..

Anyway Remember people, Dont take 1 source to make your mind up, usually its the wrong idea.

Although I think it sucks in those videos that he and they were working for the same thing and didnt see eye to eye.. Fame I guess does that to you.. Money and power, thats all they are after.. Quoted from him from Road to Tyranny.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't care for Alex Jones either way, he gives useful information to the still ignorant. To say he hasn't woken many people would be inaccurate. I'm sure has has some other agendas than pure liberty but would you rather listen to him or Obama on how to change the country?

with that said

and first of all

the place the rally was held DOES NOT BELONG TO "WE ARE CHANGE" PROTESTERS!!!

I don't see how he disrupts the protest, he has the right to protest just as the others there. Ok sure he comes in and disrupts the other group, but what were they going to do? Listen to guest speakers and chant? The original group seemed to have everything scripted and planned out in a nice format. That isn't going to cut it. I am ONLY for peaceful protest but really it was a pro-gun right demonstration and they were treating it like an elementary school assembly. They were obviously intimidated by Jones but they should have used him to there advantage. TWO people on a loud speaker is better than one, TWO crowds chanting is better than one. The more commotion (but on the same topic) the more you are really heard.

One of the things that really annoyed me was how they were scrambling to find out what was going on. "cut us a break Alex" ....really that is what made my opinion on this. What do you need a break for, it seemed like the other group wanted all the press and spotlight and Jones through a curve ball. They could have just easily joined him to support the SAME cause. But no, they HAD to do it THEIR "CORRECT" way. Their little lobby club meeting got broken up by a man with apparently the same meaning but with a different idea on how it should get done. You shouldn't plan for change, you should be change and honestly I think Alex was doing what he thought would be more effective, and in reality him speaking more than likely WOULD have been more effective. I sure as hell don't want to hear from a bunch of stuck up attorneys that complain about the law but are still above it (try fighting a court case without a lawyer/attorney). The original group had the choice to draw a line of separation or join it, and they drew the line (according to the videos). It was their decisions to let Jones voice be heard over theirs, Jones had nothing to do with their ability to keep speaking!

Sure , should have Jones come and "interrupted" the other speech? Probably not but he always wasn't there when it started. He came marching down the street and I wouldn't be surprised if he was yelling from the time he got on that street. Was he supposed to just let his fire go out because there is another group of people at the same site you got to? The "interrupted" speech didn't seem to have much enthusiasm anyway.

Once again, I am NOT an Alex Jones supporter, the only thing I have ever heard from him is the Obama Deception and some short youtube clips, I never even open threads that have his name in it. I also do feel bad for everyone that helped put together the original protest but all this talk of Alex Jones "exposing" himself and causing "chaos" is rubbish if you ask me.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Alex does have a big ego, if you listen to his show i bet you hear his name at least 50 over the four hours its on. You hear this in every commercial "This is Alex Jones" like no one doesn't know his voice by now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join