It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Disrupting a Peaceful Protest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I beleve AJ at one time was about standing up to TPTB. He has become an embarrasment to those he claims to serve. He now is enthralled by hisself. Pride has permeated his being. I don't think he is an agent of TPTB but he may as well be. He is not helping the cause, by demanding attention and leadership. Pride commeth before a fall.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Meh... They're all idiots.

Truly committed crusaders would get their hands dirty and torture and kill the #ers who control this world.

whoo weee is somebody feeling a bit sandy? While i do agree with your sentiment your tone is all wrong. . . . the only thing the PTB understand is quiet understated polite whispers

shhhhhhhhhh

S & F OP i couldnt agree more, Alex really overstepped his bounds on that one. . . . . wonder if it will have an effect on his ratings

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by skull_bones
This is what Alex should tell some of you: (Satire)

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me at that protest, you need me at that protest. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a men who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very truth that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a bullhorn and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by skull_bones]

Ha ha, good reference.......A Few Good Protesters!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I don't know, it seems to me there is something more sinister going on in those videos than Alex just walking up and trying to steal the show. He clearly sees that the young man was speaking to a crowd, and he seems to be disrupting the whole thing on purpose, even when the protesters are pleading with him to shut the hell up or go across the street.

I can't tell what he's trying to accomplish, but whatever it is, it has no benefit to the cause. First it was the Charlie Sheen thing, then the wacky conspiracy show with Ventura, now this ( and probably other things I don't know about in between). He's either losing it, or the truth about who he works for is coming out. The thing is, I can't see a reason why TPTB would employ a guy to put info out to the public (much of which that can be confirmed) that implicates them in a global conspiracy. What purpose does that serve? If they want to commit these crimes, why draw attention and awareness to themselves? Why not just do what you're doing and leave the public none the wiser?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Alex Jones is a fat tubby loudmouth douchebag of an idiot.
[edit on 26-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

THANK YOU!!!!

I heard Alex Jones' next documentary will cover the NWO's control over the Olive Garden because his Chicken Alfredo got served to him w/o free breadsticks.

I wish I would run across Alex Jones' ass while I was at work so I can tell him that before I pull out my ASP and break his camera with it, followed by his face.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The only thing I saw while watching these videos shot; which appears to be a "right to bear arms rally" is AJ making the peaceful protesters look scary and intimidating as he screams in an angry manner in front of them. This makes the gun protesters look nuts! I can imagine pedestrians hugging their children close and shaking in fear at the lunatics with guns.

He is just too divisive at trying to be a leader of a movement. He will guarantee all the constitutionalists look foolish or insane. Just give the facts and stop barking.

[edit on 26/1/10 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
alex jones thinks hes hot # in champagne glass but now he looks a lot like cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup.

he never talks to anybody, he always talks at them. if he was a real leader he would be teaching the ranks his position in case he is taken out then anybody could take the tourch and keep the people organized for the cause.

each one teach one then every body can be equal in knowlegde, he should have stood through the protest but yet he protested the protest and called them amatures, and said to one person that they "had a hard on " for him?

thats an ego talking.... an incompetant authority...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
If you want more proof of who Alex Jones really is, listen to this episode of The Veritas Show: www.veritasshow.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
ok....so what I took out of this after watching all 3 videos was simple...

my god...these people have guns? its now clear to me that the founding fathers didnt see this gem when making their law...dammit, why didnt they institute a IQ test!
Its now clear to me that the founding fathers didn't see this gem when making their law...dammit, why didn't they institute an IQ test!

And this guy with grammatical errors .... people just need to realize beneficial morals.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Alex Jones has always spewed hatred and anger. What I saw in the videos was a peaceful protest (albeit quite small, is that how things are down in the States all the time?) and Alex Jones shows up, already yelling on a megaphone with an even smaller group of followers and doesn't even take a moment to see if anyone else is talking.

It even looks like that Alex Jones was holding a separate event all together and just by chance he ran into the more organized/more respectful group.

Quite frustrating really, and to everyone who was mentioning "putting out info" is what makes him great, Alex Jones doesn't put out ANY info that can't be found elsewhere in a less hateful and biased way.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I could understand the higher ups ideas....

"He knows the truth, lets make money on it!"

He is just a puppet. He's mainstream, so he makes money. Someone writes his paychecks...I find information on my own from unbiased sources and watch the world - thats it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I find it impossible for Alex Jones to manage to SNEAK into Bohemian Grove...

...personally I think HE HIMSELF is a member.

I'm pretty sure Bohemian Grove is better protected than Newark Airport.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Alex Jones is an embarrassment to the cause he is suppose to stand for. The way he walked up to the rally, with no regard to the current speaker, and just started yelling his own thoughts. It made the entire rally look pathetic, unorganized, and it was just horrible. He destroyed the rally.

And the way he spoke to the woman who was asking him questions, "Do you have a hard on for me?" That was pathetic and childish. I use to like AJ. But that was a long time ago.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i have to agree with the user who said alex jones has just lost it....i also dont think he works for anyone...hes woken up too many people for that...but sadly he does lie.. exaggerate and scream to keep the 'leader' position he says he so hates...

hes not always honest...and he HATES someone telling him when hes wrong (as in the naked scanner image debacle) but i dont think hes an agent of the NWO..

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
but i dont think hes an agent of the NWO..

He's not an agent for anyone or anything. He's just a piece of cockamamie s***..!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The only way well know if AJ is working for TPTB is if they murder him themselves. We all know what happened to Bill Cooper...

I dont understand how he could be working for them if he gained most of his exposure by spreading 9/11 truth. The elites are working hard to keep that underwraps, so it doesnt make any logical sense for him to be exposing it if he were.

As in regards of him interrupting the other ralley, that says nothing about anybody. It looks like two lions trying to tackle the same elephant.

It looks more like a lack of organizing ralley wise to say the least, ha.

We must learn to keep our minds focused during times of confusion.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
oh god...after watching that first video its worse than i thought...they are LAUGHING at him and ignoring him...the way he walks up it looks like he expected everyone to go wild as if he was the star...

alex...its not about you....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i listened to AJ quit some time, and the one thing that really is very very notable;
AJ never, never let someone make their point in a few sentences. Never let them finish their sentences.
He always interrupts when someone is trying to make a point, just to interrupt this person, and finish the sentence this person has started, and thus DON't letting them make their point.
It is remarkable that when one tries to make a point, AJ comes in, interrups him and then finishes their sentnce, but not in the way the other person meant it, but he gives a slightly different turn on it i have sometimes the impression.
I dont like that of AJ. He knows everything already, at least he gives that impression to me, and no one can tell him something new, because when someone want to do so in an interview, same story again:.. He interrups them with his loud voice and finishes their point..

(I do like the things he brings up, but I hate it when people interrupt others all the time..)

Peace

[edit on 27-1-2010 by sossa77]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
ive spent along time following Alex Jones.Its been atleast 5 months since the last time, not because i dont want to but because i have alot of other things going on lately. I can say that ive witnessed alot of change in him as time went on... i truly feel that he started out with good intent. but over the yrs i think he just lost his mind. he has gotten angrier everyday and i think he just fell off the wagon and went nuts. and to be honest, i think he had plenty of good reason for it. all that he has put up with its no wonder hes crazy. that or the man finally got him by the balls and he chose to work with them rather than face whatever music they got for him. but to me, thats hard to fathom.(could be that i just dont want to think that, idk)just remember,hes human just like all of us.there could be many reasons for his recent madness.maybe his dog died that day.idk,we dont know. im not going to rule him out just yet.

take the good with the bad. i for one can say that if not for Alex i would not be here on this site right now among many other things ive been involved with. and im sure many ppl out there owe him just a bit for getting them involved to. even if hes no good he is to thank for opening many eyes and starting the wheels of many minds rolling.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by PApro]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
"Paging Dr. Cass Sunstein to the Republic of Texas stat... We have a case of crippled epistemology that you're gonna love."

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join