It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Disrupting a Peaceful Protest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AliBruh

I'll admit to listening and liking The Alex Jones show, but i'm aware that his intentions may not be as they seem.

Have you ever listened to his show? Listeners will call in and try to ask a question that Alex doesn't agree with answering and he'll rudely go off on a rant about something else. Or he'll just flat out hang up on them. Actually he does that with most callers.

It's funny when some people call in and try to tie extra-terrestrials into the subject, and he'll say something like "Were not going to go into little green men" etc. Meanwhile AJ appears on C2C frequently

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I thought that as georgio bush jr.

This guy has got to be the reason there are even shotgun accidents at all.

who the heak invited that guy to a gun rally.

The only thing he knows about is how to get them taken away from everybody.

He should go away, not awall. He should not run for public office on or off the aire.

It's a shame he has so many friends here.

This is just another chapter to the georgio junior bush rebellion. See, that's why you don't let georgio junior become president because then your kids grow up like that guy.

He was probably wearing his new wmd colongne called sulfer. You can almost smell georgio from here.

His idea of haiti relief is dropping the kids off at the pool!

Georgio junior used to take on the police all the time except he had coc aine in his pocket when he did it.
He also a coc aine in his govenors mansion.

This guy is just some scaremonger cia goon.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This Alex Jones guy sounds like quite the hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow, i wanna call him a typical douche, but he's a pretty special douche.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Meh....

Regardless if he is working for the CIA, or whomever, he is putting the information out there and ALWAYS stresses that we do not take his word for things, thankfully, and to investigate ourselves.

If not for A.J, I'd still be asleep with my thumb in my mouth.

Agreed. Did he know this event was planned? if so, complete douche bag move, if not, he has just as much right to shout-out as anyone. Let's not disregard his information which has "awakened" many people because of his apparent rudeness.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have to say while I understand the attitude of most of the posts on this topic, take a step back and look at the event as a whole.

What is going to do more damage to the intended target? (in this case the Austin, TX Police Department) Having a rally and preaching to the choir, OR directing your anger at the intended target, and telling THEM you are unhappy and will not put up with their corruption and lies.

I do agree that Alex Jones should have at least tried to get the rally "pointed" at APD, but I still think he is doing more for the cause than the main group of protesters.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Alex Jones is a fat tubby loudmouth douchebag of an idiot.
[edit on 26-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

So you don't like him then?

I find him interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Alex Jones is NOTHING but a megalomaniacal lunatic. Alex Jones thinks the world centers around him, He is the most important, the best and the only 'enlightened' one in his world and is therefore the target of ALL attacks (in his world).

This video VERY clearly demonstrates That to him, he is the center of this world.

I love where he rants about "I am the one that has been here for years", "I am the one that will be here in 20 years".

The response from the audience on ATS, which seems to be the most active forum in existence for the topics that Alex covers, demonstrates without a doubt that he truly is completely in his own world and out of touch with 'reality'.

"I am the one that has been here for years, I am the one that will be here in 20", get a grip. The very community that you depend on, despises you.

Everyone realizes that Alex Jones is a quack, he will evaporate soon enough.

To the people that think that he is an insurgent or infiltrator implanted by some organization, governmental or otherwise.

Any of the possible organizations or fraternities that would usually be suspected of employing such an 'operative' are far too smart and 'advanced' to make use of such an obviously incompetent jackass.
They would simply not waste their time, he would never make it past ANY form of screening.

If such an occurrence did happen; his 'contract' would have surely been cancelled by now due to a clear demonstration of incompetence and megalomaniacal delusions.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
pleaze......

He as molded into exactly who he is by the george bush that be.

This is straight out of the seventies.

This is the new millenium.

He's just doing everything george bush wanted to do, but never could because he was trying to fly higher than his father.

It's too bad he went too close to the sun.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by leftystrat

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Alex Jones is a fat tubby loudmouth douchebag of an idiot.
[edit on 26-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

So you don't like him then?

I find him interesting.

Same here. Arrogant as he may be, he still helped me "wake up".

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brahmanite

Any of the possible organizations or fraternities that would usually be suspected of employing such an 'operative' are far too smart and 'advanced' to make use of such an obviously incompetent jackass.
They would simply not waste their time, he would never make it past ANY form of screening.

If such an occurrence did happen; his 'contract' would have surely been cancelled by now due to a clear demonstration of incompetence and megalomaniacal delusions.

You should do his public relations. That's what they want you to say. Like

I said... it's too bad he has so many friends here.

Name anything that goes right in america. he's perfect.

exactly>

[edit on 26-1-2010 by 517.101]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So, how come none of us are calling him during his live show and telling him exactly how 'the community' feels?

I work during his live hours but will see what I can do.

Like I said before. He thinks that he is the king # but the very community that is his audience base is realizing that he is a nut job......

The sad thing is that he does say some good stuff about Police State and oppression in general but his personality ends up totally discrediting him in the long run.

It is kind of like David Icke: the reptilian stuff is way too esoteric to be putting out there so publicly. Someone might have great ideas and some excellent personal insight but as soon as they start very openly speaking about things like reptilians it INSTANTLY turns a ton of people off and pins that person as completely 'crazy'.

The saddest part though, is that Alex Jones IS one of the most public or at least publicized voices in our community.
He has managed to pull together enough funding to maintain his thing.

As crazy as he is, he is one of the only people that has actually got their message spread fairly broadly.

If Alex Jones is inevitably fading into non-existence, who will replace him?

Then we will be left with just George in the 'main waves'.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
I've always liked listening to Alex because what he says is the truth most of the time. After watching these three videos though, I see that his ego is way out of control. He was just plain rude to his fellow patriots because I guess he figured that people would rather hear him then anyone else. I now see Alex in a completely different light.
Does anyone know if he ever apologized for this fiasco?

YEs what a douche bag. It seemed like he was there just to upset the crowd. That wold ave to be the most annoying thing

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThenThanCorrectionMan

More like "Phlegm Flam Protection Man"...Does AJ pay you for spreading his auora over the internet. Reasoning such as yours is the very reason AJ is the way he is. AJ has the same ego that Rush Limbaugh has...and the same one that spoils the political arena. Its old and tired and people are beginning to wake up to it. AJ has taken a movement and made something of it but at the same time has created his own conspiracy in that it seems he is all about getting his own name everywhere and then making a buck off of it instead of attempting to solve the secrets and prove whats wrong in this country and indeed the world

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brahmanite
Alex Jones is NOTHING but a megalomaniacal lunatic. Alex Jones thinks the world centers around him, He is the most important, the best and the only 'enlightened' one in his world and is therefore the target of ALL attacks (in his world).

I wouldn't debate a single word you said and I *like* the guy.

He's absolutely over the top but he has good info and like the big fat oxy addict, he's entertaining to some.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

this is the attitude that will change thing's if it wernt for people who thought

like this the revolution would have never happend,i say the same..."put up

or stfu" no real freedom fighters nowadays. a bullhorn,mic,internet,tv

show or any outlet will never change jack chit until people are ready to

get their hands dirty.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
reply to post by seattletruth

So you're fat?

So you're in 4th grade?

And for the record.. I lost weight. But weight has nothing to do with anything especially when you are attacking someone's character. It just makes you look like a child.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Everyone suggesting that an operative would not act the way Jones does.

Look at it this way, why do you say that?

Because they would fire him? Because he is a megalomaniac? Because he is looking like an idiot?

Just put 2 and 2 together.

This is EXACTLY how you would try to discredit what he is saying. EXACTLY.

Divide and conquer. Obfuscate. Deny. Derail. Lie. Cheat.

What else would you want from a provacateur?

Like I said, A PERFECT EXAMPLE!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

On the contrary, do you have any proof that he's an operative or a disinfo shill? Just because he's an egotistical loudmouth doesn't mean he works for the CIA, and no amount of headline tags you throw at me can convince me otherwise. The insults like rude, insensitive, loudmouth, idiot, etc., are all fine since they are opinion, but calling him a disinfo agent without any solid evidence is slander.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

You do not need proof.

And a provacateur does not even need to be a paid operative.

He could even think he is doing good. Does not mean he is. No, many people with misinterpreted info and with good intentions can still be CoIntelPro.

I could be, you could be, anyone here could be if we spread disinfo and further the DIVIDE AND CONQUER technique.

That is why I have put the last line in my signature. Do not trust anyone that tells you that they are the only true or first to spread the truth.

It is destructive to the movement of freedom.

That is what I am saying.

God Bless and Peace. Ever hear Jones say that. Ever hear him EVER call for all the movements to come together. No, it is about him and him alone. That is why I do not trust him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join