It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Disrupting a Peaceful Protest

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Watched the vid...

I'm going to be straight here. I don't like this guy. I find him overbearing and the whole "shock jock rant" thing drives me nuts.

BUT.

What the video shows is a lack of class and no respect. Quite how people figure its some kind of cointel I'm not sure.

What you see is ego and a guy who believes his own hype just a little bit too much, but the message he's pumping out at excessive volume is the same as the other folks, is it not?

Have to totally agree, hes just an egocentric guy who thinks hes better than anyone else.

I honestly dont know why some people listen to him, he's just so over the top and in your face, he is painful to watch.

I dont believe he is "working for the other side" or that this video provides evidence towards that, what it does is providence evidence that alex jones is falling more in love with himself by the day.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
ok....so what I took out of this after watching all 3 videos was simple...

my god...these people have guns? its now clear to me that the founding fathers didnt see this gem when making their law...dammit, why didnt they institute a IQ test!

Guns won't be restricted just yet. The Govt. needs to exploit some homespun rebel group to convince us it's better not to arm ourselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I was waiting for you to chime in. And to no surprise, you're still opening your mouth to this [snip] being shoveled your way. Cut the NWO back to one meal a day.

Edit: Please don't circumvent the censors.

Peace

edit on 3-12-2010 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My goodness, how many of you are typical, uneducated morons. Alex Jones a "right winger"? Come on guys, stop it already. Alex Jones is an admitted libertarian while many of the MSM outlets try and pin the "conservative" label on him, many of his ideas are clearly not 'right wing'. It always amazes just how stupid most people are and what nonsense they hear or read on the net and blindly follow. Alex Jones is about as much a right winger as Obama is a laissez faire, adam smith, reagan conservative!

Idiots!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystic Technician
Alex Jones makes many mistakes and there in that protest he sure was doing it wrong.

The main issue here is that instead of joining together the groups there stood apart.

Should they have followed Jones? Not necessarily.

But does it make them any better to bash on him?

They were not bashing him, they were asking questions and questioning his logic or lack there of I should say. They organized it and AJ should have respected their wishes. Sure, he helped open my eyes as well, but I opened them before I even knew who AJ was. I once had at least some respect for the man but as the days go by, I lose more and more. Seems he was there to divide the truth movement. Thats the only thing I could come up with. A man thats been in the game as long as AJ has been just does not mess up like that unless there was intent behind it.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Maybe it's as simple as Mao saying " let a thousands blossoms ,bloom ! "
If there were no internet they would be clueless of who and what we think
and believe .

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I agree with op, alex jones is pure scum, and thats why he is still around doing his job for the government.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I skimmed through this lengthy thread very rapidly, so forgive me if this point has already been covered, but at least one of the videos I have seen of Alex Jones "disrupting" that protest was an obvious fake. I cannot look up the video right now, this computer isn't supposed to have sound, but this is how I could tell it was fake: the video begins with Alex Jones storming off screaming through his bull horn (protesting). You hear his voice screaming protests for the rest of the video, yet toward the end, Alex Jones is confronted *again, thereby occupying two places at once within the video.

I don't think it's that difficult for an intelligent, wealthy conspiracy to put one of their enemies in this kind of a position. Trigger the impression he's disinformation so nobody pays attention to what he has to say. But if you do know of a more reliable, better source cited reservior of information, by all means prioritize . . . learn what you think makes you useful.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JohntheGood

Would you care to cite the video in question? I doubt the grass roots organization "We Are Change Austin" would make a "fake" video for the sole purpose of discrediting Alex Jones. You should also know the third video takes place later in the day.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Alex Jones was interviewed by CNN , they asked him : Are you causing the violence against Obamacare ?

watch the gull interview here :

financearmageddon.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
After reading many of the comments on this thread, I am so disappointed in my fellow ATS members. It seems that many of you are just as clueless as your average sheeple, so let me give you a clue...

When you decide whether or not to listen to a persons words based on whether you categorize that person as Liberal or Conservative, Patriot or Stooge, etc. you open yourself up to manipulation and disinformation. People can be 'discredited'. People can say something that you disagree with, often causing you to move them to an 'ignored' category. People are not to be trusted -- period. Words on the other hand, should always be judged on their own merit.

How do I feel about what is being said right now? I wasn't aware of that, let me do my own research to confirm it. These are the proper responses to Alex Jones, CNN, Fox New, as well as every ATS thread and comment. These responses result in a savvy and educated public.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Something I don't believe that has been mentioned here is who was conducting the rally and why Alex would ambush it. The guy speaking when Alex bullhorns is a guy by the name of John Bush. John Bush had repeatedly attacked Ron Paul in ways that upset Alex thus is the reason Alex acted like a child and ambushed this rally. However, since these videos came out Alex has made amends with John Bush. Even going as far as recommending him for a part in the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Police State episode. John Bush is shown in the episode running the de-fuse operations to counter the fusion centers. A little logical research with no bias about Alex and you will find the answers to explain what was going on.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join