It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Disrupting a Peaceful Protest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I did not see this here yet and it is making its rounds on the internet. Alex Jones, a popular conspiracy theorist , disrupts this peaceful protest. Recently Above Top Secret ran a story about Cognitive Conspiracy infiltrators. After watching these videos I have to wonder who Alex Jones is working for. Watch these videos and let us know what you think.

Video one

Video two

Video three

Mod Edit: Fixed broken video for member.

[edit on 1/27/2010 by AshleyD]

+53 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a fat tubby loudmouth (snip) of an idiot. Regardless of what kind of information he puts out or uncovers I can't believe people even listen to the fool. He's a right wing conservative religious whackjob. He makes a fool out of himself every chance he gets. Look at his stupid "documentaries" he puts out. They are amateur at best. Obama deception had to be one of the most overhyped, sensationalized documentaries I've ever seen. Alex made it sound like he spent years and years of research putting it together when in fact it seemed as if he put it together in a few hours with his home computer.

A true leader is someone that brings people together not stokes their own ego and divides people so he can look like the good guy who knows it all. Alex Jones seems to me to care soley about making a name for himself and making money.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

[edit on 27-1-2010 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Alex Jones is a fat tubby loudmouth douchebag of an idiot. Regardless of what kind of information he puts out or uncovers I can't believe people even listen to the fool. He's a right wing conservative religious whackjob. He makes a fool out of himself every chance he gets. Look at his stupid "documentaries" he puts out. They are amateur at best. Obama deception had to be one of the most overhyped, sensationalized documentaries I've ever seen. Alex made it sound like he spent years and years of research putting it together when in fact it seemed as if he put it together in a few hours with his home computer.

APPLAUSE x2

Coudl not have said that better myself

[edit on 26/1/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
ok....so what I took out of this after watching all 3 videos was simple...

my god...these people have guns? its now clear to me that the founding fathers didnt see this gem when making their law...dammit, why didnt they institute a IQ test!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
WOW what a douche-bag. WOW

Alex Jones should just be ignored by everyone. I used to like him, but lately he has made me cringe more and more with what he spits out of his mouth.

wow.... what an ass.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
LOL - The bulldog arrives and just starts spouting with complete disregard that a fellow freedom fighter is giving a speech. Alex, dude, you have got to grow up. All Alex had to do was stand and listen to the speech for a few minutes, and eventually they would have said "Alex, would you like to come up here say a few words?"

You are an embarrassment to your own cause. Play nice with your friends, sir.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Meh....

Regardless if he is working for the CIA, or whomever, he is putting the information out there and ALWAYS stresses that we do not take his word for things, thankfully, and to investigate ourselves.

If not for A.J, I'd still be asleep with my thumb in my mouth.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, a lot of what AJ says on his radio show is right and when confronted by the woman in the video she said the same thing.

The problem is an Ego one.

This contribution that AJ thinks he is giving to the world seems to be in the name of AJ. He is using real world events and truth and honesty to further his OWN personal agenda it seems.

The best of charity is one that is anonymous - the giver is not interested in fame or recognition but to merely help others. AJ is clearly packaging everything in 'AJ' and to hell with everyone else. This sad event is proof of that.

The people that organised the event dealt with the situation in a highly mature way and I feel sorry for them. They should be commended for their efforts and how they maturely dealt with AJ.

Were they both fighting for the same thing? No, one party is fighting for the constitution in the name of human rights and the other is fighting for the constitution in the name of Alex Jones.

Truly a sad day for the cause.

AJ did in fact ruin it - with all his media look at me!

His good works therefore truly count for nothing.

AJ is a great asset to the cause but he needs to sort out his ego and objectives now and stop the childish nonsense that is tainting the rest of his good works.

P.S. I might like to remind you of images of the earthquake that happened in Pakistan. The images showed a sea of Charity banners and charity people fighting than providing real help to those that need it.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
In all fairness he wasn't trying to provocateur violence or anything, he was just being an egotistical self-centered twit.

Atleast they confronted him on it. Maybe he will learn... Probably not.

Also.. What does him being over weight have to do with anything? Name calling like that is pretty childish. Come at him with things that are relevant to matter at hand...

[edit on 26-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Oops! Alex ran in there with guns blazing like a pit bull at the sight of raw meat, without thinking that the speakers were only echoing what he talks about on his show everyday. However, apparently, his words are more in important than others? Then when he is called out by the protesters for his provocative behavior and rabble-rousing, he shows utter contempt for the protesters with a temper tantrum and an incompetent attitude toward the whole thing.

This is just another move that raises doubts about his true intentions about his radio show, documentaries, and views? Apparently, he only likes to hear himself speak, and nothing more than an attention grabber at the expense of others and often times the truth. Perhaps, Bill Cooper was right in his doubt of Alex Jones about his methods and intentions?

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

"Star" from me also, I wouldn't waste my time watching his videos or listening to him.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Meh... They're all idiots.

Truly committed crusaders would get their hands dirty and torture and kill the #ers who control this world.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a sheep herder.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day

Truly committed crusaders would get their hands dirty and torture and kill the #ers who control this world.

That's 10x more ignorant than anything Alex has said.
Please tell me you don't work in a day care..

b

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It is only a matter of time before someone who is 'famous/well known' does something like this. It inflicts a stain on his reputation but although there is a flaw in his character, the man means well. He has placed his entire life into this movement and it was inevitable that this would happen occasionaly. I would highly discourage placing a label on Alex Jones as a fool. He has done more for the conspiracy realm than any of us could or would ever accomplish. It's really easy to throw fruit from the crowd, it's another to be on stage. We come to ATS because we are men/women of reason it's appropriate that we display such a mindset.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Blood Eagle]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Even though it seems brash, I sadly kind of agree.

People can spout opinions or facts all day long, but at the end of the day we are still slaves.

I also believe that no one is very serious about it. Otherwise there would be real tangible results...

And when I look at the news, it seems we KEEP losing more and more freedoms daily. All this "talking" is not slowing down the train, so to speak.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I've always liked listening to Alex because what he says is the truth most of the time. After watching these three videos though, I see that his ego is way out of control. He was just plain rude to his fellow patriots because I guess he figured that people would rather hear him then anyone else. I now see Alex in a completely different light.
Does anyone know if he ever apologized for this fiasco?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Alex Jones makes many mistakes and there in that protest he sure was doing it wrong.

The main issue here is that instead of joining together the groups there stood apart.

Should they have followed Jones? Not necessarily.

But does it make them any better to bash on him?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

/agree

I used to listen to his radio show all the time in between classes, but it really is just fear mongering most of the time, with a side of sell you this and that. I don't think he's working for anyone, he's just some idiot who's realized he can profit off of this movement.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You speak the truth.

How many lines in the sand, then steps backwards are there going to be.

When is it enough? When they Bar-code your asses?

Or is that going to be ok too.?

You Rock on DaD

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join