It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe and 3 others under arrest...(BREAKING)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
According to this AP Report , James O'Keefe, of the ACORN "Pimp and Pro" videos, and 3 others including the son of an Atty General have been arrested in the attempt to enter into a federal facility dressed as phone company employees. O'keefe is actually charged with aiding and abetting and was waiting on the other 3 to show up in the office so he could videotape the shennanigans.The current theoryis that the crew was attempting to install an illegal wiretap on Senator Mary Landrieu's (D-LA) office to garner more info on ACORN's dealings with her and the state Government. This story is still breaking and I will update as it comes in....

[edit on 26-1-2010 by djvexd]

[edit on 26-1-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It sounds like James O'Keefe was not part of the phone tapping. Time will tell. You can bet the liberals are trying to pin something on him though.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Man he has stones. Doesn't he realize only the government can do illegal wire taps? At least he's doing something, however ill thought out. Surely he realized this was a crime and even if they had gotten away with it, would be prosecuted after they released the taps. Wonder how the man from Shreveport feels about his son?

[edit on 26-1-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Something tells me we don't know the real story here. I will wait for more information before I decide anything. I love the guy for what he's done. this is citizen's journalism at it's best.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Regardless the fact that politicians are doing this crap when our country is going to # is extremely irresponsible and childish. The state of American politics has become an absolute circus. Grow up!

top topics

join