It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Al-Qaeda aims to hit U.S. with WMDs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So what law are they to pass if this "WMD", be it a nuclear weapon, go off? Search OAPs and Commuters for suitcase bombs at the airport incase grannie decides to convert her faith.

Not forgetting any terrorist organisation that HAS a bomb will merely use it over a less-populated city, as in "True-Lies" to show their capability and strength. Armed to the teeth with these bombs they can make any demand they want. Blowing up nukes all over the show isnt going to give them a thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Originally posted by Jordan River
I hate to explain this to people. (because you're not me) , but i know that New York won't be around. I knew this at the dawn of a new millennium. I can't explain it at best but it's something near to my heart enough that it will impose a deterioration of all things within the united states. I also had a dream the selfridge (My home town) airport will be hit as well. Lucky me

About NY.. When would you think that it won't be around? I work right across the river from Manhattan and would like to know what day to call in sick.

Just watch out for negative places. I'm not advised to say nor do I know a date. I thought at the start of a new decade.. so that would be 2010. wow how time flies. It is not up to me for information.. ATS can barely handle me now why would I delve into more information?.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
So what law are they to pass if this "WMD", be it a nuclear weapon, go off? Search OAPs and Commuters for suitcase bombs at the airport incase grannie decides to convert her faith.

Not forgetting any terrorist organisation that HAS a bomb will merely use it over a less-populated city, as in "True-Lies" to show their capability and strength. Armed to the teeth with these bombs they can make any demand they want. Blowing up nukes all over the show isnt going to give them a thing.

The odds that Iran/terroist groups having nuclearer capablities as of now and a year ago is high IMO. I don't care what the media tells you that they don't and are searching for a weapon. Perhaps they already have it and were trying hard to dig deeper into the truth of that matter. I know that radical muslims have armed themselves with teeth. Why waste something so special like a nuke when you can use it at the correct timing. Iranian president believes that the americans are withholding the muslim messiah and that vatican has information on islam as well. Why hasn't anyone put two and two together? Maybe Vatican has more power than a president? perhaps?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
It seems like they have really been ramping up the whole terror thing lately. It makes you wonder. Why do they want to keep us on edge. Are they trying to distract us from something.

I agree with you, they are ramping up this terrorists thing again. Also our economy is kaput, the world knows it and our govt.knows it. The only people that don't know it is the american public, and they want to keep it that way. They need something in order to blame it for the financial shock which is coming. If the financial shock comes and no war or terrorists attack or disclosure happens, then people will be blaming their leaders and such for their discomfort, and they can't have that happening. We have future/really near future liabilities to the tune of at least 65 trillion dollars. This includes SS, Medicare/Medicaid, Public and Private Pensions and debt to other countries and of course the dollar imploding. They know that there is no way that the US can make good on all these promises, so what can we do. There has been two balloons floated in two years (one last week and the other back in 2008) where they made comment about the 401k's. The one back in 08 had a govt. committee talking about putting 401k's into Social Security, that was shot down and the govt. said it was one person on the committee putting out theories. The one from last week (which is supposed to be talked about more this week in open discussion) was wanting the SEC/Fed by law to make it where IRA's and 401k's etc. would have to have 20% of their balance in Annuities. Annuities are very safe and secure investments, gee I wonder what is truly safe I know US TREASURIES (you see where this is going).

Rick Santelli was on CNBC one afternoon back on 1/14/10 where he said that there is rumors that the FED is buying it's own debt and the bond market is showing the big buyer. This clip wasn't on the CNBC archives for the simple fact that he literally said that we where printing money to buy our debt because nobody wants it. This can't go on so they are looking at pools of money that are sitting out their in the US markets and are trying to find ways of getting it to hold out a little longer. They want all that money that is in those accounts, and if they don't get it the whole game comes apart. And the only way to hide the fact is to have some national tragedy.

"1/14/10 Rumors that the FED is secretly buying U.S. debt anonymously"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have to agree with those that say if AlQ wanted to terrorize, they could and would in a myriad of very simple ways. The point of terrorism is to incite TERROR on a populace.

Why have they not? Well, either they are indeed planning something BIG, or they have no desire to attack on US soil.

Think about it... the US is waging war all over the M.E. thanks to 9/11. What would attacking US soil accomplish? Convince us to pull out? Of course not! If AlQ wants the US out of the M.E., it is in their best interest that the US is not attacked, isn't it?

And planes? What is it with planes??? Are we really that stupid??

Now, to those talking about NYC evaporating - don't count on it anytime soon. It was the last attack, so a new city will be chosen. Besides, this is my home and I don't think I am going to be evaporated any time soon. Maybe after 2011 when I move out to a city in a particular mountain range out west - but not before then. Just sayin...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Blowing up nukes all over the show isnt going to give them a thing.

What if they just want to kill lots of people in a few cities. I thought they want to kill all the infidels.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Man...doesn't it suck to be afraid that your own government might blow you to pieces. Just the fact that it enters your mind means you guys are in deep #.

I'm from Iceland and I'm scared of the US to be honest, at this point the US is the biggest threat to peace on this plant.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
My gut tells me if there is every a WMD attack on American soil our own government will have known about it beforehand or be involved in it someway somehow.

"Huge attack is top strategic goal, not ‘empty rhetoric,’ ex-CIA official says."
This was the first line printed after the headline. Now if I were to read between the lines here, I'd see a middle finger being raised up to my face by ex-CIA official. It's most likely a "heads-up y'all." Then the news item is written to throw a spin on the statement made by ex-CIA creep. IMHO

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
if u want to know what's going to happen to u guys next the new season of 24 is pretty accurate. they had a black president before anyone even heard of obama. the next attack is going to be nuclear, a bomb if they can get one. good luck, besides ur government being completely incompetent, corrupt, selfserving, dishonest,dumb, ignorant, blind ur on ur own. when that happens welcome to the age of orwell's 1984.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Compulsionist

Yea and it's great living next door to them. lol, I'm just hoping we can get through the winter olympics without any kind of event. Maybe al-qaeda will try to cause an earthquake in California by setting off a nuke in Vancouver. They're on the same fault line. How's that for a conspiracy? lol...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Compulsionist
Man...doesn't it suck to be afraid that your own government might blow you to pieces. Just the fact that it enters your mind means you guys are in deep #.

I'm from Iceland and I'm scared of the US to be honest, at this point the US is the biggest threat to peace on this plant.

Hows it going trying to stop England and Denmark from getting private money from your govt.. I hope you guys stop them, it's not your govt. that should make them whole. Especially they knew before they deposited the money that it was the bank and not the govt. that guaranteed the deposits.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I wouldn't buy this crap for a penny. If terrorists really wanted to kill us I can think of two major ways, and since a lot of them are in the country already it would be easy. No full body scanners at the airport required. Don't need to fly jets into buildings to hurt the mighty US. See if these "terroists" were so smart they would be plotting more sophisticated ways of hurting us instead of these stupid failed panty bombings. Really, people, do you honestly believe in these boogy men?

Fearmongering, that's all this is! And if it does happen, this WMD attack, I am going to guess it's the work of a more sinister entity than those crazy afghans.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
seriously if they were trying to attack us why use airplanes just use about 10 or fifteen gasoline trucks across country we know they have access to tanker trucks and fuel. that many going off at once across country would be total panic and probably start nationwide marshal law. since they haven't domne this they either haver very few operative cells in us or they are very inept.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
YES the message is being sent very clearly that to attack and kill america is a GO ahead! Just look at how the real man who waas setting up 9-11 from the german side and friends are treated like heros and I am left to die even though I swore to donate most the money from a promised book(head of special warfares wife) to the wounded warrior fund to help them and there families. This is my murder at the hands of the oregon government..

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Hah, I think you hit the nail on the head there bud!

Spot on, the people need to step back and open their eyes, it's pretty obvious to us educated humans what's in the making!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Do us all (and yourself) a favour and stay off the drugs bud!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I feel if terrorists REALLY hated us the way our government makes us believe they do we'd be seeing A LOT more terrorism in this country. A few screw ups trying to light a shoe bomb on a plane or blow themselves up on a plane? Come on! If I was a terrorist I could think of a 101 ways to wreak havoc on the American populace and it would be a hell of a lot easier than trying to sneak a WMD into a major metropolitan area.

Several small scale Columbine type scenarios carried out in sequence all over the country is a perfect example. So my question is if terrorists are so hell bent on hating and killing us why haven't they? My gut tells me if there is every a WMD attack on American soil our own government will have known about it beforehand or be involved in it someway somehow.

You said. Took the words right out of my mouth. I am convinced that if ever a persecuted Arab actually makes it to US soil they are just so happy to be there they just get a job and start a new life.

What a miraculous fraud the war on terror is though. You have to hand it to the the nwo they have us discussing and analyzing the nuances of something that doesn't even exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join