It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Dublin Jan 25, 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.galacticroundtable.com...

The video was really interesting. The light configuration was odd.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have seen that exact light configuration. I can't remember the website, but it is the guy who takes groups of people out to look for ufo's using night vision goggles. Actually it looks like the same video that is on the site.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The same video is on you tube, apparently its not UFO`s as apparently its us. Its what gary mckinnon was investigating. There are people that say and believe to have evidence that its an elite group of pilots. I`ll go into more details when i find the link. Apparently the stealth bomber is the one we have been able to know about but theres another one that has massive capabilities like flying around our planet in a couple of hours.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-1-2010 by enca78]

Ram

link   
and it's turning - Maybe they use steering wheels..
looks manmade - Or - It has a front...

link   
reply to post by Submarines

Yes it looks the same. Ed Grimsley is his name.

link   
The Americans are coming! The Americans are coming!

In my humble opinion it was probably just a secret American military plane. I do believe strongly in aliens and UFO's but this doesn't look that credible.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Misoir]

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

I remember the thread your talking about, but cant remember the title, cant find it.

It was the thread where Phage was determined they where birds migrating if I remember right?

It does look exactly how I remember that footage, could it be the same footage? whatever it is I promise you, that was not a video of supersonic migrating birds of any kind, as it passes the wire you can see the speed is incredible, and the formation holds to perfectly even if it where planes, they wouldn't be formation flying over a major City thats for sure.

Looks like one object with infrared illumination.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Now these to links hold no evidence as such but it ties in with what has happened in the past
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

What is interesting though is why this was removed from you tube?
Secret Space Fleet - Antigravity - SUPPORT Gary Mckinnon with Ed Grimsley 2009 HD

[edit on 26-1-2010 by enca78]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

The video was not shot in Dublin Jan 25 2010 but in Freemont CA December 5 2008. Seems like the disinfo agents (i.e kids) are up to their old tricks again
Here's the original.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

That's the guy! Thanks, I was beating my head against my desk trying to remember.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This footage is an old topic on ATS. The main, ongoing thread is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nothing but a miltary jet. I mean think about it folks, don't you think an alien spacecraft would be going a lot faster than that. It's obvious its just a typical military jet. Maybe a new jet, nonetheless, nothing but a jet. Id24

link   
I mean maybe it's a balloon with lights tied to it. Think about it.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Mr_skepticc]

link   
If its a secret military plane...why have five lights on the bottom of it ? visible for all too see.

Neither of the US stealth's has lights on the bottom saying "here I am come and get me"

What ever it is it...its not very secret

[edit on 26-1-2010 by lee63]

[edit on 26-1-2010 by lee63]

new topics

top topics

join