It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Openly Accepts Bin Laden Long Dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

In 66 pages, General Stanley McChrystal never mentions Osama bin Laden. Everything is "Mullah Omar"now. In his talk at West Point, President Obama never mentioned Osama bin Laden. Col. Pappas makes it clear, Vice President Cheney let it "out of the bag" long ago. Bin Laden was killed by American troops many many years ago.

America knew Osama bin Laden died December 13, 2001. After that, his use was hardly one to unite America but rather one to divide, scam and play games. With bin Laden gone, we could have started legitimate nation building in Afghanistan instead of the eternal insurgency that we invented ourselves.

Replaced 'All Caps' in title

[edit on 26/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I been thinking he was dead a few years ago. I felt if he was alive his friends would of killed him to keep the war going. SMH @ HIS FRIENDS

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If Bin Laden were dead, it would have been one of the biggest newsdays since 9/11. Just because he wasnt mentioned in a speech, means that he isn't as relalvent as Mullah Omar has become.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am pretty sure he's dead. The guy was on dialysis. I saw a video before Benzir Bhutto was killed, where she named some guy that she said killed Osama Bush Laden.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
bin laden is dead, he has been dead, nevertheless we need "the monster", lord of the flies baby.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I do think the title of this thread is VERY misleading, no?

You do know that a few OTHER billion people were NOT mentioned in these speeches either.

The ones mentioned in the speeches were relevant to the said speech.

Just because someone isn't talked about does NOT mean they are dead, unless you ask someone in Hollywood. They will tell you that not being talked about ( good or bad ) does equal "career death".

Now, do I think he is alive? Probably not. Do I KNOW he is dead? Nope. I am sure only he knows that for sure.

Did the US openly accept his death like the title states? ABSOLUTLEY NOT.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

The openly NOT dead doctor

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
I do think the title of this thread is VERY misleading, no?

You do know that a few OTHER billion people were NOT mentioned in these speeches either.

The ones mentioned in the speeches were relevant to the said speech.

Just because someone isn't talked about does NOT mean they are dead, unless you ask someone in Hollywood. They will tell you that not being talked about ( good or bad ) does equal "career death".

Now, do I think he is alive? Probably not. Do I KNOW he is dead? Nope. I am sure only he knows that for sure.

Did the US openly accept his death like the title states? ABSOLUTLEY NOT.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

The openly NOT dead doctor

Look bin laden died, i believe that why because all theses so called bin ladens we had during the last years are nothing more then just paid actors, you do notice that do you?

another thing why the audio of bin laden so called voice? you know anyone in the middle east could have the voice of bin laden and talk like him, so again these audio tapes we had arent proof, that his alive, bin laden died rather in 2001 or 2003 the last real footage of him we have seen.

That he was weak in the video and had a walking stick, therefore meaning was already weak from the bombing, and his disease.

The western controlled media wants us to believe that bin laden is immortal and can live up to 200 years of age

Think twice think hard, if you think when you see something try to remember, on if its really real or fiction.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Look bin laden died,

Then show me a body - grave - video - SOMETHING TO PROVE IT

i believe that why because all theses so called bin ladens we had during the last years are nothing more then just paid actors, you do notice that do you?

Paid actors - as in Hollywood - Bollywood - Kuwait - where are they from? Don't you think SOMEONE would know WHO the actor is and say something to someone? Or is EVERYONE in on it?

you know anyone in the middle east could have the voice of bin laden and talk like him,

WOW - pretty racist there my friend

died rather in 2001 or 2003 the last real footage of him we have seen.

Which is it since you KNOW?

That he was weak in the video and had a walking stick, therefore meaning was already weak from the bombing, and his disease.

Yes he was - I totally agree with you. But, my aunt Ida was weak after multiple surgeries in 2003. We have video where she looks like she is ready to die. Guess what? She is doing fine now and even roller blading again - so - you cant use simply that as reasoning.

The western controlled media wants us to believe that bin laden is immortal and can live up to 200 years of age

Never heard that one before - but the leftist media wants me to believe he couldn't live past 50 - so which is it?

Think twice think hard, if you think when you see something try to remember, on if its really real or fiction.

WHAT? - now my head hurts.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
wait...if he was dead...did Bush know about this and if not how come obama knows?????

very interesting how about the video he sent to the US the recent one

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's a wide known understanding that Osama Bin Laden aka.Tim Ossman has been dead since Dec 2001. It's just that here in the North America we have been deafened and blinded by the Great media...aka Reuters, Associated Press, CNN, Fox, NBC etc....Well take it for what it's worth.

Here's the Obituary.

It was reported by Egypt largest paper and by Al- Jazeera.Here's a translated snip:

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633
News of Bin Laden's Death
and Funeral 10 days ago

Islamabad -
A prominent official in the Afghan Taliban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama Bin Laden, the chief of Al-Qae'da organization, stating that Bin Laden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago.

OBITUARY ARTICLE HERE:

www.welfarestate.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was told by the oil men that started this war that they would never admit to killing Bin Laden for fear that he would become a martyr and strengthen his cause. This was the plan. The plan, so far, has only half worked.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I was told by the oil men that started this war that they would never admit to killing Bin Laden for fear that he would become a martyr and strengthen his cause. This was the plan.

I am not sure if you are "in the know" because SO many on here claim to know so many secrets ( all part of the digital ego I would guess ) but that is exactly the way one would think it would play out.

Like I said SEVERAL posts ago, I do not know if he is dead - no one on this board does - or at least have ANY proof of such death.

But it would make sense for the government to play it out like you have laid it out.

If anyone on here or anywhere else would have proof of his death they would be the next big thing on CNN and Nancy Grace I would suspect.

Dorian Soran

The agile doctor

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I was told by the oil men that started this war that they would never admit to killing Bin Laden for fear that he would become a martyr and strengthen his cause. This was the plan.

Like I said SEVERAL posts ago, I do not know if he is dead - no one on this board does - or at least have ANY proof of such death.

But it would make sense for the government to play it out like you have laid it out.

Definitive Proof, maybe not, but an obituary printed in The regional newspapers from the the area at the time of his death, are pretty telling.

You trust CNN way too much. CIA control is everywhere, especially in western media.

Don't worry though Dorian, There are plenty of other terrorists that will be limelighted by the media in order to continue their "war on terror".

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Okay, if he's dead, why kill him? There's so much that says he was still a CIA asset, even reports from doctors and nurses on bases in the region claiming they saw him.

Now Omar's different. We've got no picture of him, the one picture of a man in a crowd of Taliban troops has been proven to be another man and the mugshot is disputed to be him. All the witnesses that say they've met him say he looks different each time. Short, fat, tall, skinny, round, average.

Sounds like someone is making # up. I know I read it once on Wiki (but that's gone now), and elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

And you trust Al-juh-lier?

You have my sympathy for that.

I never once quoted or said who I trust and don't in the media - but laying claim to that piece of steaming "news" is - the opposite of denying ignorance my friend.

Keep looking though - but please look beyond that source.

And yes - I need....we all need "Definitive Proof" or all you have is rumours and inuendos - hints and allegations

Dorian Soran

The educating doctor

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I never once quoted or said who I trust and don't in the media - but laying claim to that piece of steaming "news" is - the opposite of denying ignorance my friend.

And yes - I need....we all need "Definitive Proof" or all you have is rumours and inuendos - hints and allegations

Dorian Soran

The educating doctor

Actually I trust no media, but i do have a hard time understanding your angst against that middle eastern media outlet. Thought it a bit harsh to treat them as liars.

On the other hand, you're absolutely right, we all need definitive proof, but i have a tendency to believe that it wouldn't necessarily serve the best interests of the military-industrial complex at the moment to be caught in that type of lie. The "War on Terror" is BIG business,could you imagine if they came out and told people that Osama Bin Laden was dead since 2001?

I know i wouldn't be able to fathom the reaction of true Americans.

So I sympathize on your point of you needing definitive proof, as for me, i think that a huge local middle eastern newspaper from Egypt printing a story on his death and his obituary is enough for me. They had nothing to gain, and did their job. I won't also go into the fact that Bennazir Bhutto also had claimed his death live on television before she was also a victim of "terrorism" shortly after.

Thank you for your opinion though.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
25 million big ones if you can prove he's dead.

go for it. get the evidence together.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Dorian Soran

The educating doctor

The proof is in the pudding in the very fact that from every standpoint he has become irrelevant.

Both the Japanese and Indian Press reported he died in the initial Torah Borah campaign and literally had a mountain top dropped on top of the cave he was reported to have been killed in.

If true the chances of exhuming the body in such a remote location under so many tons of rock would be slim to none.

Much of the pretext for the War on Terror died with him. The truth is there has not been a credible attack mounted by competent and well trained and motivated men since. Which not only calls into question if 9-11 was carried out by Islamic Terrorists because their plan was so well executed and though through, and every subsequent attempt has basically been cases of isolated bumblers and mental misfits that look more like patsies from the Three Stooges than highly trained terrorists skilled in the arts of asymmetrical warfare.

Osama Bin Laden will live on much like Hannibal lived on for decades after the fall of Carthage and his own assassination by Roman agents.

Not only does the thought of the acts attributed to him inspire fear, but it inspires pseudo intellectuals and propagandists who imagine they are educating people through their circular ability to be contrary for the sake of being contrary and the confusion that can engender.

Proctologists while doctors none the less have a tendency to be nothing but a pain in the behind by the way!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
I am pretty sure he's dead. The guy was on dialysis. I saw a video before Benzir Bhutto was killed, where she named some guy that she said killed Osama Bush Laden.

I saw that interview too.

Funny how the interviewer never challenged her on that statement either...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
but it inspires pseudo intellectuals and propagandists who imagine they are educating people through their circular ability to be contrary for the sake of being contrary and the confusion that can engender.

Proctologists while doctors none the less have a tendency to be nothing but a pain in the behind by the way!

You are very good at left handed insults my friend but that doesn't change the fact that we NEED proof, even if you feel we do not.

$25 million reward for his death - that should make people want to find a body, no? No matter how much mid east rubble is on top of it.

There is nothing pseudo concerning my intellect nor circular about my ability ( I think you may have meant to say circular logic because if you meant circular ability - then you would in fact have to know that I can turn circles with ease - this you do not know )

Also do not assume that you know of my practice. No rear end pain here my friend.

Please stick to the subject and do not focus on me. This is the quickest way to derail a thread I do think. Just because you can't support your stance with substance alone, do not resort to personal attacks, its so unbecoming to a nice thread such as this.

Dorian Soran

Still trying

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join