It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News leaves false report on Haiti uncorrected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

In an online news story entitled "US Spearheads Global Response to Haiti Earthquake," Fox reported that "one geographically close country is conspicuously absent from the roster of helping hands. Cuba, which had evacuated some of its residents as a precaution in case the earthquake triggered a tsunami, has so far not offered any assistance publicly to its devastated island neighbor."

"The opposite is the case," reports Tony Iltis at Green Left Online. "At the time the earthquake struck, Cuba already had 344 doctors and paramedics working in Haiti. Also, in the past 12 years 450 young Haitians have graduated as doctors from Cuban colleges, free of charge."

Source: rawstory.com...

Fox News at it's best, spreading disinfo. and even after getting caught not amending the error. It's one of the most biased and factually incorrect source I have ever come across.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Fox news must be turning into MSNBC .

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Fox News at it's best, spreading disinfo. and even after getting caught not amending the error. It's one of the most biased and factually incorrect source I have ever come across.

Thanks for posting this. Too many people can't see past these "news" channels and every bit of proof of how untrustworthy they are helps to open minds.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Wow!!!

Stop the presses!!!

Fox News spreads disinfo. Shock!!! Horror!!!

Nothing like a bit of sarcasm for my maiden post.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Fox news is repugnant, it's vile, and it's garbage.

I want news, not GOP branded political posturing, by an increasingly shrill politicos. I gave up on Fox news as being an unbiased news source when they brought in Huckabee and Palin as "commentators".

Fox news - delivering lies and bias. For shame, Mr. Rupert Murdoch, Mr. Roger Ailes.

new topics

top topics

join