It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The B2 Must have Anti Gravity Propulsion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think that if it is true that the leading edge is charged to a very high positive voltage and the trailing edge is charged to a very high negative voltage that the craft will cut through the air like a hot knife through butter.

Such a design would ionize the air around the craft, kind of like a lifter, and might even prevent a sonic boom if the craft was taken past the speed of sound.

I also seem to recall reading that such a design helps to lower the radar cross signature of the craft.

I am skeptical though that this design actually creates a gravitational propulsion effect, that said, I don't think anyone has really done any tests on the Biefeld Brown effect involving voltages as high as was claimed this craft produces.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Nuclear aided propulsion and electrical systems. That is one reason it is still highly classified and controlled.

Also the fact that some of the materials utilized in the construction of the plane are still classified. The project actually called some of the materials "Unobtanium" when it was first conceived due to the fact that some of the needed technologies did not exist at the time of original design and that was factored in to the development time frame.

One funny thing they realized was that the B2 was suppose to be stealth, but it left a contrail, so that had to be fixed.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

However, there are growing signs that the cancer of pseudoscience is invading the real world and wasting real resources. NASA, it will remembered, wasted millions of dollars on trying unsuccessfully to develop the so-called Podkletnov Effect. Real physicists had declared from the outset that this was certainly an artefact. They were ignored. One suspects that the NASA fiasco will not be the last, if scientifically ignorant decision-makers read superficially persuasive books such as the present one.

In the NASA replication they never spun the superconductor disk. There have been experiments by Martin Tajmar on rotating superconductors as well as NASA's Gravity Probe B that have shown unexplained forces 18 orders of magnitude greater than would be predicted by Relativity's Frame Dragging effect. If these measurements were correct, these forces cannot be explained by conventionally accepted physics, they can however be explained by Extended Heim Theory.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nsaeyes
which plant did you work?

second line...

None. Subcontractor I worked for made leading edges and flight control surfaces for the first six aircraft. Northrop brought everything in house after that due to funding constraints. We had no idea what the damn thing looked like until we saw it on the evening news the day they rolled it out.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

All aircraft, flying at an altitude with proper conditions (cold enough and humid enough) produce contrails. The B-2 is no exception.
www.flickr.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by DJM8507

All aircraft, flying at an altitude with proper conditions (cold enough and humid enough) produce contrails. The B-2 is no exception.
www.flickr.com...

The B-2 has a contrail suppression system, they don't utilize it unless they are flying a sensitive mission. As most people draw the same conclusion that all aircraft leave contrails. I wouldn't doubt that they also pick certain weather conditions before flying such missions.

After doing some quick research it appears that the B-2 Was designed to utilize contrail suppressing chemicals but it was supposedly never utilized.

"The updated surface coating scheme has opened new options for the B-2. The aircraft has a bay outboard of each of the main landing gear that was originally supposed to store contrail-suppression chemicals but was never used. "

SOURCE: www.vectorsite.net...

I will have to ask my friend about this, as he was one of the lead project managers for the B-2 Project.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I'm not saying a word about the construction. Last I heard that information was still classified.

Good call! When in doubt.....

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

Gravity B showed no such thing. It demonstrated frame dragging as predicted by Einstein within a statistical uncertainty level of 14%.

einstein.stanford.edu...

[edit on 1/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I always thought that it had sensors that could determine the altitude at which a contrail would be left and then the aircraft just didn't fly at that altitude.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Why do people believe anti gravity machine exists? Gravity is a force like electromagnetism strong and weak nuclear forces. You cannot make an anti electromagnetism machine nor can you make anti nuclear force machine.
The only way you can make an anti gravity machine is for gravity not to be one of the 4 fundamental forces that make the universe.......

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Gravity B showed no such thing. It demonstrated frame dragging as predicted by Einstein within a statistical uncertainty level of 14%.

Thanks for the correction. I got the 18 orders of magnitude claim from the latest Extended Heim Theory paper put out by the German team Walter Dröscher and Jochem Hauser under section III page 12. In it they aren't clear what experiment they were referring to with the 18 orders of magnitude claim, I guess it was one of the other experiments they reviewed, Martin Tajmar's or the Canterbury Experiments.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I always thought that it had sensors that could determine the altitude at which a contrail would be left and then the aircraft just didn't fly at that altitude.

This could be true.

Contrail production can be affected by slight changes in altitude. It is possible for two planes flying in roughly the same airspace but at slightly different altitudes -- say, one at 35,000 ft and one at 40,000 feet -- to have different contrails. One may leave a contrail while the other does not.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Do you really think your ex boss is reading your posts here on ATS??

What about some kind of hint, even a little one please to credit your post about the work you did!

Thanks for all the other replies, very interesting comments guys!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Do you really think your ex boss is reading your posts here on ATS??

What about some kind of hint, even a little one please to credit your post about the work you did!

Thanks for all the other replies, very interesting comments guys!

No. I know that the FBI and other agencies ARE reading the posts here on ATS. Right now I have done nothing wrong and it is going to stay that way. I like my current job and do not want to jeopardize it.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

How do you know that? What would the FBI, or anyone acting in an official capacity other than Google Analytics, care about who's reading what on ATS? I've yet to see any material dangerous to anyone, be it private individual or government agency, released on ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

How do you know that? What would the FBI, or anyone acting in an official capacity other than Google Analytics, care about who's reading what on ATS? I've yet to see any material dangerous to anyone, be it private individual or government agency, released on ATS.

Technically any engineer who has worked in the business of manufacturing or selling aircraft is subject to ITAR regulations. These prior restraint rules on freedom of speech seem to be unconstitutional but that has not been challenged in court. Violating them can result in heavy fines and/or jail sentences.

Furthermore any engineer working on classified projects has signed NDA's with their company and the government behind the project. Violating these NDA's pretty much means loss of job, loss of pension, inability to work in the field anymore due to being blacklisted, losing one's security clearance, huge fines and potential jail on top of the fines and jail one can get for violating ITAR.

Lastly, Jim has said that he didn't even know what the final B2 aircraft looked like until the craft was made public. Information in that industry is so compartmentalized he likely did not have a need to know about anything other than the parts he and his unit built.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

Lots of reasons. Look at this from the Yellowstone thread....And to the rest of us, the YVO is interested in what we say. Peter Cervelli has been reading ATS to gauge the public's perception and opinion. ..... This guy works for a government agency is interested about what is written here. Maybe ATS gets a little closer to the truth than certain agencies in the government would like us to!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-1-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I always wondered if the "spooks" watched us here on ATS, no I know, cheers for that!

They must be worried to pay people to monitor our chit chat!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Hi!

You should be aware that we are probably being monitored on four levels;

a) Via the NSA and its 'associates' in Canada, Australia and the UK - every email, phone call and text message is duplicated and run through sophisticated scanning software (most of which has been develped in Israel...???)

b) via people who really are paid to read boards such as this;

c) Via direct monitoring if a) and b) give sufficient reason to turn their attention on you;

d) If in the UK, via at least 50 so called 'secrity'cameras, speed cameras etc.....

Fortunately, the amount of traffic on the internet and telecom land/sea lines limits the NSA's ability to extract anything meaningful via the first, gives them real problems deciding who is creating wild posts purely for the attention via the second and therefore restricts their observations (illegal by the way in the US) in the third

But to get back to the topic.... I concur that having worked under NDA's, (commercial not military) it isn't worth losing everything.....

Peace!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

What does that thread prove? I'm not arguing, it just looks like a thread like any other.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join