It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie Legion with Paul Bettany and Dennis Quaid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hello,

I am a major in philosophy and had a stroke of luck with this find.

Please do not think this is an exact form of endorsement for the movie.

www.californiapsychics.com...

This movie will be wicked, I guarantee it.

BSS

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thedude69

Seems like these angels and demons type movies are steadily going down the pan to be honest.

Take constantine for instance a complete let down, the plot relies upon people having some measure of fear of hell and all that but fewer people do.

In the days of the Exorcist the church would always come to the rescue and save the day, so everyone could sleep soundly at night safe in the knowledge that brandishing a religious icon would kick the demons butt.

I think those days are way gone and Dogma did much to usher out the old superstitions. IMHO filmmakers would do do well to avoid plots that involve biblical links as audiences are finding them boring and cliche more suitable for Buffy the vampire slayer fans.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by moocowman]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
After viewing the link, it reminded me that Hollywood is doing something they have been doing for a very long time.

They are practicing real movie magik. Astrological and numerological data to ensure a form of vibratory success which will vibrate certain frequencies which in turn will bring success to the overall movie project. The more instances of the numerology that can be placed within the entire move will in affect ensure a vibration that brings success to the movie project. It is a success of repetitiveness and it will bring monetary success to the movie project.

It's a multifaceted ritual that utilizes numerology, astrology, and magik that is conjured up and executed to ensure that they make money. It's all about making money and then making more money by using the media to implant images and sounds needed to be in the minds of the viewers similar to "predictive programming" methods.

By maximizing the numerological numbers and astrological positions and complimentary attributes of numerological vibrations and then further applying symbolism, music emphasis, colors, which are no doubt filled with similar contrived instances where certain actors, certain locations, certain dates, certain PR releases, and all visual images will subliminally reinforce the magik being practiced. Yes, it will be a successful movie by monetary standards, but whether the movie itself is a quality product has yet to be determined.

In my mind if you have to mind control someone to make yourself successful, how can it be successful to create your own success by the use of such magik? That part I just don't get unless it's just all about the "MONEY."

Then I reminded myself that Satan can not hypnotize us into doing anything evil. However; if we ourselves hypnotize ourselves with something cool and fantastical or musical and willingly embrace visual images that stay with us, then we have willingly opened ourselves to Satan's evil without knowing we have done so.

Yes, its cheating, but remember, Satan is a deceiver and so it should not be of any surprise to anyone who understands that small point for Satan's minions to use deception to get us to watch and embrace the ideas being displayed by the movie makers. Besides, we all know the movie ends and we are left going ooh, aah, wasn't that a cool movie..yeah, right...let's grab a pizza and some beer and let's talk about how cool the Angels looked in their leather ensembles and cool weapons.

join