It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure imminent? Look at these headlines from the past few days

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Like a majority of other people on this site, I have a strong feeling that this will be a significant year in relation to Space / E.T's. The recent incline in media coverage, sightings, and public awareness has got to eventually lead to something, wether it be disclosure or something bigger.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Please can somebody explain to me what TPTB and OP and MSM stands for as i read it endlessly on member's threads and get thrown off soon as i read one of those three as i haven't the foggest?

Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Please can somebody explain to me what TPTB and OP and MSM stands for as i read it endlessly on member's threads and get thrown off soon as i read one of those three as i haven't the foggest?

Thankyou.

The Powers That Be

Original Post

Main Stream Media

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The really silly thing is while alot of people could take this as disclosure getting nearer, others will say that ET 'hollywood' is at its all time high, while others will claim the 2012 fake ET invasion is coming.
I remember being told the fake invasion theory about a year or two ago. The friend said that coming 2010-2011 will see a MASSIVE increase in alien media coverage, films and general 'witness nutjobs'. That has definately happening! Danny dyer has even done a UFO documentary this last week!

Although i dont believe in that 'fake invasion' theory (simply because i know for a fact the holographic technology needed is nowhere near 'real life quality') it is very interesting, especially when there really is more news about aliens every day.

Theres many theories, each of which will probarly never be proved whether we have alien contact or not.... Theres always gonna be skeptics! I mean theres people who dont believe the holocaust happened!

If disclosure does happen, all i hope is that the ETs throw a week long earth party. That would be totally sweet.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Just a quick note to those who are saying 'TPTB can't disclose anything because there is no proof of alien life'.....that is the whole point..TBTB HAVE proof, they always have had the proof and have been keeping it from the public for various reasons. In an ideal world disclosure will happen and it will be entire...I mean TPTB will disclose to us EVERYTHING they know....but to be honest...I can't see that happening. They will probably just let us in on a tiny bit of it and even that will probably be some kind of distorted truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by snowgirl

I agree on the part they won't tell the public EVERYTHING. It just isn't possible. For one, people aren't ready for everything, they are ready for something. And second, do you expect people to be watching tv for literally a whole week to cover and digest that "everything" ? Nope. So i agree that definately something is coming soon and it was about time the show started.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I was working in the bookstore this week and had to mention this a book titled with "Aliens Wear Pants On There Heads" and "Your Not Alone". The week before we had titles of "PROOF Aliens Exist" and "Our Neighbours Are Closer Than We Know". Its rather funny how the bookstores are receiving disclosure.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it yet again.
Why do we rely on the biggest liars thieves and murderers to give us any reliable info on what is really going on?
I'd bet my sorry little ass that if disclosure was to happen, there'll be some dodgy sick hidden (In full public view, of course) agenda on the cards.
Let us not forget.
These jerkoffs are NOT our friends.
Even if they did tell us the truth, they'd put us in such a state of confusion with copious amounts of BS, that we wouldn't know it anyway.
Then again......., I could be wrong.

(PS, this is the second time I've tried to post this. My first attempt failed mysteriously. Hmmmmm! Maybe I'm onto something, then again, maybe not).

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I've been in contact for ages.

There here alright.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

This is the first legitimate time I feel something like that might occur. But I doubt they will look human. I suspect them to be some kind of pod creature, long ago depending on technology over anything else. Or they will be squid-like. Bipedal upright hominids are just a laugh.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No one would like for extraterrestrial, intra-temporal, or interdimensional intelligences to be revealed to have been visiting Earth more than I would. I've seen similar rises in such media reports in the past, as well as suggestions that disclosure is imminent, many times in the past however. I've become too accustomed to the pattern to simply accept at face value that disclosure might be imminent. Anything is possible. That's my motto. So I remain, as ever, open to the possibility. I can't say that I hold any hope or expectation, though.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Convincing people that Aliens exist is the ultimate unifying end to the polarization of national political regimes. Unite and form the Government otherwise known as Earth...NWO is their term...or was it a rap group?

And, you don't even need aliens...just the illusion...

[edit on 27-4-2010 by ibiubu]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If goverment has not disclosed any thing yet after all the reports of ufo's and alien abduction,cattle mutilations,They are not going to do now,The only way the world is going to know of the existence of alien life form is if one crashes in a highly populated area and people die and there are alot of eyewitnesses,then the goverment cannot deny any longer

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join