It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What religion am i! i believe in God and that Jesus died for our sins and i try not to sin and pray at night for protection and forgivness, i ask God to protect my friends and family and everyone thats special to me i also say thanks for everything i have as i know a lot of people have a lot less than me. I ask God to help the innocent and the needy and protect us all from evil and to forgive us for our sins. I keep a cross by my bed and cross myself for protection and pray before i sleep,i definatley believe in God but i am a little confused as to which religion i belong. I do not go to church either.

Some help would be very much appreciated thank you very much.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You believe in god, you believe Jesus died on the cross for all sins for all time. No doubt you are a Christian.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
From what you have said, I would say that you are a Christian.

Not every Christian goes to church, but that doesn't make them any less of a believer.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
yup christian, and if somone asks what church you follow, say nondenomenational,

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I concur. Definitely Christian. As far as I am aware, crossing yourself is usually done by Catholics.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
yep, sounds christian to me. But, then again, I believe in god too, and jesus, and a lot of things. I have angels hanging around the house in various places, like over my kids doors and a few wall hangings that have Jesus, but I am not christian by modern standards. I hate lables personally. I prefer to call myself a free spirit or spirtual, and not religious. I don't go to church and I believe a few things that most christians don't so...

I would assume, you must have some sort of other thoughts if you don't know you are Christian or not? Follow you heart, it will take you where you need to be.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why confine yourself to a certain religion, it should not bother you it is only a name.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If you believe in the Trinity - the three persons of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost, and believe Jesus died for your sins, and you don't attend any church, then you are a Non-denominational Christian.

new topics

top topics

join