Understood, and agreed.

Humans do suck though.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Termite197

Oh Hell yes i'm not disputing that TTRRRUUUSSTT MMEEEEEE

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is a chain letter, used to propaganda, and dumb the masses, see the uses of the,

God Damn

In bold, only people wanting to put up a fight against some third world country would use these words, did we already forget about Haiti?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Errmm im confused do you think im some sort of religious nutcase because I used the words "God Damn" once, I used it as a way of expressing anger at how we destroy our earth that’s why I used it.

So can you please explain your reasons for that post above and stop trying to derail threads. –sigh-

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thedude69

I want to ignore both your posts so far but in the spirit of denying ignorance....

What do you mean and what are you talking about? If you don't know then please just shhh until you've got something constructive to say.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

I think we have ourselves a thread derailer

Such a shame I actually wanted to try and make at least one thread which wasn’t full of crap but instead focused on the original topic.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Very good post s&f. The pictures were amazing. I do think that the lungs of the earth are actually in Siberia. The sheer numbers of pines up there effect the climate globaly they produce so much oxygen. Amazon 20% Siberia over 60%. LoL I knew watching all that planet earth and discovery channel would pay off.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

haha well if that is the case then my mistake, But I think the Amazon typically get's called the lungs of the earth it even if somewhere else (Siberia) Is a better contributor.

Either way it's a shame they seem to be disappearing.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread mate.

Do you have a link to those pictures? Some of those are gorgeous, I'd love to use them for wallpaper. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
WOW these are some awesome and awe inspiring images, also there are much better DAMAGE images were doing to this earth shots you could add. Oil Spills in the ocean etc...

To the original poster may I please BEG of you the source for some of those images. in particular im so in love with the #11 and 12 images the one with the Bottoms of the trees at dusk it would make an AWESOME wallpaper can you please post the links to these?

Thanks again for the post.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Let us not forget about all of the clear cutting and damage that is done by our own government and private interest groups contracted and regulated by the USDA Forest Service in the US Pacific Northwest Region. After all, they do make shows bragging about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
170 different languages? Wow. That's pretty cool. And all that edible fruit, I'd love to be able to try each one :-)
It really is sad what humanity is doing to this planet. If the Amazon is ever wiped out, I'll die a little inside.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorfdad

I fully agree with you but i planned this thread, I really wanted to focus on the amazing pictures more so than the damage ones so that’s why I only posted a select few and focused specifically on deforestation.

And of course im going to try and get them up for you now and if I can’t find them again I’ll add them to photo bucket and give them to you guys from there.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I enjoyed your photos they are great and I also agree we should be gratefull to have such a beautiful planet in our possession S&F for your efforts. Those are some nice pics my fav. was the 1 with multiple waterfalls.

[edit on 1/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

What pictures do you want specifically?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorfdad

Ok dude i couldn’t find them so I added them to photobucket instead.

Just right click and save to your computer

Heres the tree picture

And the picture of the lake picture with the boat

Glad you enjoyed these pictures

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Het man, soz to be a pain but would you be able to provide links to the second to last and third to last of the nature pictures please and the two with volcanic lakes?

If it's too much hassle then don't worry about it

Looks like the derailer was derailed

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

You're not being a pain im happy to give the links it's just a bit of work as I can’t seem to find them again

but it's no problem at all i posted them so im more than happy to give them out to other people who liked them.

It may be a while so im posting this now so you’re not waiting for ages for a reply and I’ll edit it to add the pics.

Here they are

s834.photobucket.com...

s834.photobucket.com...

inlinethumb52.webshots.com...

i never posted this but you may like this one as well

lh3.ggpht.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Nice pictures.

One of the best rewards for the job I do is that I get to travel a lot and occasionally I get to stop, go hiking and enjoy the outdoors.... I'll add my own picture taken near Shasta in Northern California early last spring.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Whenever I spend time in places like this it really gives me the impression that we humans are so small and insignificant.

There is a lot of beautiful wide open spaces in the USA, don't be a fool and spend your life here without getting out and exploring some of it from time to time.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Nice Pic!

It reminded me about the time i went to Canada it was just the most amazing scenery i have ever seen in my life (tbf though i am from Doncaster :@@

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join