It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Good thread OP.
Alot of the posts here suggest more emotion then thinking ability... its both sad and infuriating.

I think our need to seperate each other into groups is the natural tribalistic nature of man, more then any outside influance.
People will find anything to seperate one another by not just races or religions, trivial things such as clothes or speaking style create 'tribes', for example 'surfies' 'goths' 'derros' 'punks' etc.

I think people (in general) will always be drawn to what is similer to themselves and avoid (or hate) what is different.
I honestly dont think it will ever change, its our nature and it will always hold us back.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
--- delete post

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is the type of thread that separates individuals that read the whole passage from the ones that skim through it.

I literally LOL on how many members here get butthurt because their group was "stereotype" while not saying a single word about the other group.

S & F.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by regretable

Listen, you seem to be kinda new here so I'm just gonna chock this up to you aren't familiar with what goes on here. Someone posts an OP and then you, the member, READS THE ENTIRE POST, HELL, GO CRAZY AND READ THE ENTIRE THREAD. Jeez.

It's like me going into the bible, flipping to Genesis 22 and only reading this verse:

2 Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about."

And without reading the entire passage I scream in a rage "That God is a bastard! He wants us to kill our children!"

But if I had taken 30 FREAKING EXTRA SECONDS to actually read the whole thing, I would have seen the ACTUAL meaning of the passage.

Do they teach reading comprehension anymore or is just freaking speed reading now?

/rant

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
Or is it a more natural remnants of stone age man... the tribalistic need to isolate ourselves into small groups for protection... the need to be wary of those that are different?

Maybe it’s a mixture... maybe the powers that be are playing on our natural instincts of tribalism for their “divide and conquer” plan.

Whatever the reason, it is whats holding us back!

Maybe it's just the need to be around around people with common backgrounds and beliefs. Look at highschool cliques. You have the jocks, nerds, emo kids, skaters, etc. Has nothing to do with remnants of past humans. It is the need to belong, it is the characteristic that makes us who we are.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
this is the dumbest thread i ever read... blame everyone for everything and you're so perfect...

This is the dumbest post I've ever read, you obviously didn't read their entire thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

and all of the above conspiracies were created by the elites, who want us to fight each other, hate each other, and disagree with each other. So there is no unity and they can keep control over minorities.

If we suddenly all woke up to whats going on, realised that we were being played against each other and united, they would be in a #load of trouble.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The amount of people that missed the point of the OP makes me want to leave ATS for awhile.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Atheist or christian or other people in general are to blame we have become to easily brainwashed and manipulated because we allowed it so accept your own faults before you throw blame around.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

This can be proven when God scattered the 12 tribes and made them speak with different tongues as to keep them confused

And god created racism...... and said it was good.

Also id love to see this proof

When God destroyed the Tower of Babel, that was the first time the nwo was defeated! Nimrod was going to control all the Israelites, and God wasn't going to allow that to happen. So "no", God never created rascism!

There's your proof, enjoy it!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Absolutely BRILLIANT and refreshing. Thank you so much.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
As I have said elsewhere many times before yes this form of divide and conquer warfare is a conspiracy, a conspiracy of the concept’s inventors and masters, Rome.

The Roman Empire has never gone out of business, it simply went underground but very much rules the world through a series of treaties and contracts between sovereign parties and nations and secret societies that drive the politics of divide and conquer warfare.

I have done a lot of research on it and posted a lot of information on it most recently in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone who thinks that the Original Poster is on to something with this line of thinking should really read what I have posted on in depth in regards to the subject. It explains much if not all of the world we live in and the missing pieces most theories never are able to tie completely down.

To the OP, very impressive, I honestly didn't think you had this kind of depth to you!

Just goes to show you never judge a gun cocking maniac by his avatar!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
jesus........ guys.
I'm getting as angry as angrymamma now.

In the last two pages alone i've seen about 10 replies from people that have obviously read a small part of the OP,

saw a small section on the particular group they hate,

thought 'OH YAY', and proceeded to post in a fashion that is what the OP is talking about.

Do you realize what ironical little guinea pigs you're being?

PLEASE read,
PLEASE lean,
PLEASE grow

Why do you visit ATS for any other reason?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
its not a conspiracy! IT IS THE NATURE OF MAN. it has always been this way. every culture has believed the end was near or Christ was coming. WAKE UP!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is not such a new idea
but, whatever.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Threadfall]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Dude, in case no one pointed it out here, watch "KYMATICA", it will explain it to YOU. It is each of us that is the problem because we can not face our own faults or fears with any reason. We blame the "other guy" for our shortcomings and our idiocracy.

Simple. Watch Kymatica though, good documentary.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I Just can't take anymore...

If you haven't READ THE ENTIRE OP(Opening Post)

OR,

if you lack the intellectual prowess to "get" irony, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND by calling the author a "racist"... Your posts will be deleted for being OFF TOPIC because of a HORRID inability to DENY IGNORANCE or, worse yet, your unwillingness to really READ what's been written...

Go back and READ the entire opening post.

Sorry for the mini rant but some of the responses in this thread have just been PITIFULLY ridiculous.

Springer...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join