It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moth dreams and others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This was a lonng dream, but the gist of it was this.

There was a bluish purple moth. He stung my wrist with a stinger that went right into my wrist, but I didn't quite know it at first.

After this happened, I started having strange syncronisities, and running into people from my past, and aminals and children were almsot obsessivly attracted to me, so much that it was creepy...

About 3 others confessed to me they were getting abilities since this stinger had been injected into them, and they showed me these stingers where HUGE! About 2 inches long.

I looked at my wrist to show them I had been stung also, and could see a tiny bit sticking out. I pulled it out, and sure enough it was also just as huge, also, a bit fuzzy and half inch or so in diameter in the top, going down into a cone shape, quite like a much thinner pineal gland.

So I tied the end on a string and put it around my neck, so I could show any others who may have similar experiences, so I could find out more about it from them.

a few of us where together, and planning to go to karaoke together, but on the way there someone started chasing us and trying to run us off the road....

(at this point I got woken up, so I'll add more once I sleep again and try to figure out more of what is going on)

this was one of those more real than awake in this realm type dreams, so I was wondering if anyone else has had similar dreams recently, or in the past and may have some understanding on this?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
the blue moth in this picture is ABSOLUTLY what he looked like.

www.redbubble.com...

the weird part was, that he was there and gone,there were no more, not groups to be seen or anything...

new topics

join