It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) Huge spherical SpaceShips near the sun. Or ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well, check out this video, it just cant be Mercury and/or Venus, since there are more than two.

So it is either a fake video or some New planets we havent seen before, or just plain simple SpaceShips ?

Here is the story from : Real Ufos webSite..
Real Ufos : Sphere near the sun

These huge spherical UFO's started appearing around January 18, 2010. They are on both the forward and rear images taken by NASA's Stereo Spacecraft in space. They appear to be moving as they are in different positions on many photos. Remember these are huge possibly at least the size of Earth. Further, if they were planets or some type of huge asteroid comets, they would already have been pulled into the sun by the strong gravity the sun produces as in the case of the recent comet.

And from responce on Video ....

Anonymous said...
Virtually you might be wrong....I am a photographer and know of artifacts and such. Moreover.....ALL of these images have been removed from the site!

I did try the links provided to the photos, and they seem to be taken off-line...

What do we think ???

[edit on 26/1/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

i saw this a couple of days ago linked in someones post on another topic
they provided a link and i saw them too, very similar too this and in other spots around the sun.
but that was a couple of days ago and i haven't found them any where since...and i looked !!

a little strange indeed...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

G'day ChemBreather

I think this is already being covered at some length.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ill bite-- they seem reflective. Its totally possible, although I cant imagine a physical material that could withold being so close to the sun- maybe they are interdimensional objects?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Gemwolf]

top topics

join