It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All my conspiracies led to this

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I will try to give an alltamatum all or nothing. The cops couldve been mislead by my best friend at that time who might not have said anything. I dont know I wasnt awake for 3 weeks and then woke up with amnesia, thinking all sorts of crazy covert conspiracies. The Memory shock thing he was the first to talk to me when I joined this site, I talked about the cat scans I was getting an EEG and I was going to try to get an X-ray they wouldnt let me look at it , that might mean nothing anyway. On his profile said he would swing at the guy who was the author of Venom comics I think something DeGod maybe you get the message.
My neighbors said yesterday "American Idol , yeah right get out of here" . They have been carrying on nonsense campaign exhausting so I would snap and be relocated and they believe they have covered their tracks. I am being spyed on by surveilance equipment and something that can throw sound or messages with the volume turned down so its really quiet. They do there nonsense campaign forever hoping I would snap or mistep (I walk the line?). I kept documentation for 2 years here and maybe bring this into possible civil case if the oppurtunity arises.
The Eminem thing was a smear campaign heard "drag queen" today , just because someone says something doesnt make it true. If you watch these rap battles what do they try to do? In 05 the only shred of proof I could find was on a song named soldier and went online with it. I explained how a rumor of when I was younger and in high school before gun scare people said I was gang raped and gay. Really tired of all the s*** I have to deal with for no reason, the government decides I should get a life sentence with mental illness why to diminish credibility while ripping me off. The "beast" a few days ago I was screaming at the top of my lungs with my parents and then the next day moved my room to another part of the house.
When I was tripping , walls were breathing , lights had this glowing moving aura, I saw CGI landscapes with my eyes closed, wrote words backward thought it was latin , had my first lucid dream, and saw colors and shapes in my head, eat some that were poisoned and kept vomiting. Its it supposed to be milder than acid , after dropping in the past light poles started dancing the ocean looked 3-d or alive or blacklight or hynotic, and I was watching computer animation felt it in my body and was intense flying off the screen. I was alone and nothing gay happened , if you ask if I was messing with the wire taps like I was doing 5 or 6 years before I dont really remeber I blacked out.

<< 1  2   >>

join