It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My musings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I thought I would start a thread on musing about things.

I would like anyone who is musing about something to join.

What I am musing about right now is that as long as man fights and disrespects nature, nature will win.

For example, most mainline religions do not encompass the natural world - they even deny the ancient religions, which were based on nature.

And all the things we spray on crops (and on people, insects and animals) - not natural.

And we do not teach our children to revere natural things like trees, flowers, insects, animals. Some of us do, but not enough.

I think that we have turned our backs on nature, and our natural instincts to be one with nature, and that is why the world is suffering.

As for weapons of destruction and the killing of innocents which is going on right now - that is just evil and so against the natural way that we are doomed as a race.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by learningtofly

i like to muse about the more "man" tries to resist, the more he is inevitably drawn to the conclusion of the episode.

and honestly, thank goodness! the timing couldn't have been better!

on the geo-political chessboard level, everything is in place.

i suspect "nature", or "god", or "whatever" controls the grid, is about to shuffle the board, and the ***holes who reign supreme, will find themselves unable to sustain their (4D?)ego trips much longer...compassionate fascism!

for kittens and kids...but that's just my opinion!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I dont think man has totally turned its back on nature. I think he's just started to look to far in to it and has exploited it to the point were some balance has been upset. Nature will redress the balance. When ever man comes in to conflict with nature. It will be man that will lose. We just need to respect it more. It provides us with all that we need, but for some thats still not enough.

Even nature knows that the world is overcrowded. Thats why diseases and viruses that would normaly control populations are fighting back against anti biotics. Just one way nature intends to make a stand in my oppinion..

new topics

join