It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens The Missing Link?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ever wonder why the size of the human brain increased to three times the size of that of gorillas, 100cc more than that of modern man(1300cc) as well as becoming almost devoid of body hair; perhaphs because aliens visited earth for biogenetic expermintation in successfully interbreeding with early man. Before you dismiss this as fancy know that many such sexual encounters(non-violent and calming in nature)have occured over the years and still occur and are documented and described in a book I've been reading called "UFOs Are Watching Us"-by Otto O. Binder(renowned ufo and space expert)-this is where I came across the solution to the missing link puzzle i.e.-alien interbreeding with early man to create a super intellegent race, however as we evolved on our own (under alien observation) we lost our telepathic, telekintetic, extrasensory perception, and likewise psychic abilities or I should say lost the ablity to utalize these areas of our brain which is I believe why humans use only a small portion of their brain. It is my goal to learn to utalize all areas of the brain, developing techniques geared toward developing these areas of our brain, and perhaphs even creating a website with tools and description of the brain's potential. If you are interested in creating tools and acheveing total use of your brain I would encourage to contact me.

arc

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
rainbow I don't have enough knowledge on the subject to comment on the increasing brain size of humans. However as far as the decreasing body hair and some other 'odd' characteristics that started to separate humans from other apes, could I possibly suggest you do some research into the Aquatic Ape theory?

It was originally introduced by the marine biologist Sir Alster Hardy, and then used by Elaine Morgan, in her book The Ascent of Woman.

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
is that aliens are what we'll be in the future...

However, there's some pretty good fossil evidence that traces our physical and mental evolution. Just as an FYI though, there is a lot of info in alien folklore pointing to aliens acknowledging DNA tampering with early humans...I just don't subscribe to that belief myself.

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc It was originally introduced by the marine biologist Sir Alster Hardy, and then used by Elaine Morgan, in her book The Ascent of Woman.

I've read something about that, even though I haven't read the book itself.

...Interesting to ask the question, "When a proto-human was being stalked by a predator, would they choose to climb a tree to escape or go into the water?", then answering that question with "water"; This brings up a theoretical branch of humanity that further evolved with aquatic traits...
Interesting premise, but I never spent much time contemplating it...

arc

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The explanation given in the book as to why proto humans went into the water, was not to escape predators but the fact that due to intense global warming in Africa, the central lands became too hot and arid. Therefore humans became coastal creatures and over a very long period of time developed certain characteristics such as a body hair pattern which is different to many land mammels in that it affords us a more streamlined profile in water, also a subcutaneous fat pattern more in common with modern sea mammals. Elaine also ventured the opinion that other animals such as the pig may have experienced a similar aquatic environment at some point due to the fact they also possess these traits.

I doubt it is a totally correct theory (non are) but it certainly raised some interesting opposition to Desmond Morris's Naked Ape. Her explanation as to why human females developed breasts and our use of the 'missionary' position certainly made more sense!

arc

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Gazrok I've encountered similar but have a little bit of difficulty combining it with the other areas I've studied. I read an excellent book many years ago (and wish I could remember the author) that provided a reasonably scientific alternative to the extra terrestrial idea. I used to have a bit of a passion for picking up books off the flea market on atlantis theories and this was one of them. However it tried to look at the idea using a combination of mythology, language development, genetics, antropology and geology.

It put forward the theory that during the last ice age the sea level would have been a vast amount lower, exposing land which man lived on. This land would have been incredibly fertile due to having been sea bed in comparatively recent terms. Also any humans that lived there would have been much taller and stronger as the effects of gravity at that level would have been a little higher than on the 'mainland'.

The author felt that a comparatively advanced civilisation could have developed, due to the fertile lands and more sheltered conditions. When the sea levels began to rise again at the end of the ice age these people would have migrated out from the atlantic in all directions, giving a reason why the sumerians, south americans etc all have myths involving tall, wonderfully advanced beings who bought them the secrets of agriculture, building, writing and so on.

Although I don't remember the book covering much on genetic manipulation, it could potentially give an explanation to the Son's of Light/Nephilim type legends that seem to abound

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbow Orgasm

Perhaphs I will. Please teach me how to properly utalize my brian.

new topics

top topics

join