It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruling Elite Preparing for Civil War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Americans have a choice. They can allow their government to bully and threaten them into conforming to their view of reality like Winston Smith or they can go down swinging like Cool Hand Luke and Randall McMurphy. The cowboy spirit of the Old West is what is required today. We need tough hardened individualists who are willing to say enough is enough. Our government has been corrupted by weak men slithering around the halls of Congress soliciting for money, an evil banking cartel creating fiat money, corporate fascists paying off criminals in Washington DC, and the military industrial complex enforcing Washington’s power across the globe. The country longs for an Andrew Jackson or a Dwight Eisenhower. Instead we are stuck with Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi

U.S. Heading for Hyperinflationary Collapse, Ruling Elite Preparing for Civil War
Politics / US Politics
Jan 18, 2010 - 12:21 AM

By: James_Quinn

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
Which is the way he wants it !
Well, he gets it !
N' I don't like it any more than you men.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Huh ?

A civil war is where one half of the American people start fighting the other half of the American people.
It actually happened once, but I cannot see it happening again.

But a REVOLUTION is different. People versus the government.
The French had one.
The Russians had one too.
And America is on the verge.........

But another Civil war, are you serious ???

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The country isn't split by a deep divide on some sort of social issue.
Civil War isn't even in the cards.
Revolution won't happen. Not as long as we have American Idol.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Dynamite the satellite uplinks.

Well that's just something I saw on a TV show once.

Probably don't have to worry about it though because in 2012 the sun might do it for us.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
There will be no "revolution" and America is finished. Some of you may not have gotten the memo but it's true.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
who would be the 2 sides fighting in the civil war?

Republicans vs Democrats?

Highly unlikely....

But if you meant that it would be the people vs the goverment, banks, CEO's, ruling elite, ect., that is revolution.

Revolution will only happen in america if a basic need or luxury (cars, gas, internet) is lost.

I think there very well could be a revolution at this point; the people's overall patience is simmering to a boiling point- the next big mistake TPTB make could very well be their last.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by grey580

Dynamite the satellite uplinks.

Right... but do you really want to a revolution to be fueled by our desire for more American Idol? We're talking three presidents, text message elections, and Ryan Seacrest as press secretary... The consequences would be grave.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The revolution that is coming our way will be between the haves and the have nots. The haves are WallStreet, the filthy rich, the government, politicians,corporations etc. The have nots are mostly middle class and poor. You can call it a civil war, a revolution whatever. The American people are sick and tired of the direction their country is headed. I feel it in everyone I talk to.......some more vocal than others. We are a sleeping lion............we may not wake up until things get bad enough but once we do our government and the powers that be better watch out!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't count Americans out and down for the count just yet........there is still some fight left in her................God Bless us and may we gain our country back from our tyrannical and corrupt government.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I do hope you're talking about an ideological or political revolution, not a violent one. Especially in this day and age, a violent revolution would lack the backing to be any real threat and wouldn't last a month. An ideological one though, can build and become overwhelming without ever firing a shot.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

An ideological one though, can build and become overwhelming without ever firing a shot.

A bloodless revolution?

Who would be capable of pulling off something like that?

Almost bloodless anyways.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Civil War or Revolution, that is the question.

Could it be a civil war? More so then a revolution I believe, Democrats on one side Republicans on the other.

I don't believe both sides would work together to accomplish the same goal, therefore throwing out the likely hood of a revolution.

Mainstream media is too controlling right now, and every problem with our government is blamed on either/or party; the blame is never placed where it needs to be - our two faced bought off politicians.

In all likely hood there will not be either a civil war or revolution, but civil war more likely then revolution. Look at the first Civil War, it was states rights vs bigger federal government, and nothing has changed it would be the same war, this time slavery not an issue. (but that isn't what the war was fault over anyway)

The American people will not revolt, nothing will change. People can't afford to stop work or live in reality and ammunition isn't readily available.

Nothing will happen, reguardless of what should or shouldn't.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Nothing will happen, reguardless of what should or shouldn't.

"Dynamite the satellite uplinks."

I saw it on a TV show don't you know?

Have you or anyone that you know or known ever seen every episode and movie ever produced?

My question: How about people that I've known in past lifetimes?

Do you remember the name of every episode or movie that you have ever watched?

Do you ever leave the TV on while you sleep on the couch (Subliminal mind programming) ?

Can't remember which one. All that fantasy and violent stuff is on TV.

In fact isn't it true that no one in the entire world has ever seen every episode or movie ever produced?

Can I go now, I'm hungry?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
I do hope you're talking about an ideological or political revolution, not a violent one. Especially in this day and age, a violent revolution would lack the backing to be any real threat and wouldn't last a month. An ideological one though, can build and become overwhelming without ever firing a shot.

A non violent revolution isn't possible. That is the most hippy lovey dovey liberal crap I've ever heard.

Votes either don't matter anymore or our running politicians all have the same agendas, and the elite don't care if your happy or not, their agenda first.

Weak people have never had any power since the dawn of civilization, and it won't start now. That is like you telling a bully who will fight to get out of your house, but he knows you are to weak to force him out or do anything about it, why would he leave at your command?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

A non violent revolution isn't possible.

Guess we're gonna find out huh?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Americans don't have it in them anymore.

We're a bunch of compliant sheep that are controlled, manipulated and ruled by the corporations.

Our laws and law makers are all geared towards the benefit of companies, not people.

Many of our jobs have left American soil..........the people just don't care.

We have no real health care..............the people don't care.

About 3.5 million US residents (about 1% of the population), including 1.35 million children, have been homeless for a significant period of time........the people don't care.

The majority of American's just don't care enough to march upon Washington and demand the big companies vacate our politicians beds.

On Jan 21, 2010 By 5-4 vote, the court overturned federal laws, in effect for decades, that prevented corporations from using their profits to buy political campaign ads. The decision, which almost certainly will also allow labor unions to participate more freely in campaigns, threatens similar limits imposed by 24 states.

It leaves in place a ban prohibiting corporations and unions from directly contributing funds to candidates for any use.

America / Americans are screwed, they are slaves of the NWO but haven't realized it yet.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

A non violent revolution isn't possible.

Yes it is.

And, has happened more then once in known history.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Americans don't have it in them anymore.

It's mind control.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27f885130d4a.gif[/atsimg]

I'd hate to see the checks stop as well. The people who need them the most are receiving them. But it can/will happen and then you can expect the SHTF as warriors from Afghanistan and Iraq learn that uncle bob or grand mamma lucy ain't getting it anymore. Or even that they themsleves and thier family or neighbors are homeless.

Freedom remember that?

What exactly did you and your buddies die for?

"Check" the fuc* "Mate".

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Oh dear well I stand corrected, if a non-violent revolution is not possible someone should really go tell the Queen that she still owns India, and while they're at it tell Nelson Mandela that he should get back in that prison cell, because Apartheid is still in force in South Africa. Oh and I'll be in Germany next week I suppose I should remind them that they are in fact still two countries and the wall was taken down too peacefully for it to be legitimate.

Learn your bloody history before you call an idea crap next time, and you will not be made to look a fool.
Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I would like to see you guys try,even they would love to see you try a violent revolution.You will understand why the Iraqis hate America so much.A peaceful one is the best bet,what will you do when they react with that powerful military they have.Dont give them a reason to shoot upon you,maybe then the soldiers might think twice before attacking you.But if you are violent,then soldiers can be made to deal with you,and u surely dont want that believe me.Read about Ghandi or Martin Luther King.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

An emp close enough to satellite uplinks would be good enough snap the people out. If we could somehow hack the signal and broadcast some real news to the public that would be a bonus. *Snip* I pondered what would happen if the water supplies in America "accidentally" became tainted with lsd. Many would flip, most would awaken.

I truly want something to wake people up, but it's just not happening in our current state. As long as theirs food, water, and the tube, people are just gonna keep on being slaves to the system.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by unityemissions]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Personal Drug Use is NOT Permitted

[edit on 1/26/2010 by semperfortis]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join