It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A List of Republican Code Words

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Glad you enjoyed the thread but, I have to ask;

How the heck did you find this old fossil?

It always puzzles me how people dig up old threads that haven't been active for months. I'm sure there are some real good ones I missed the 1st time around.

Is there a trick to finding good old threads?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yes yes... it's the vast right wing conspiracy ! Or maybe it's just s democrat doing something he shouldn't be doing. No ! really, it has to be the code words in the plot to take over the world, kill the poor, and get the blacks back onto the plantations ! Or, maybe it's democrats openly doing what they accuse republicans of doing...

There are no code words. And the only conspiracy is with the present government in power who are against the people, do as they please, and feel that they know better then those people out there.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Luntz is a pollster, not the head of a Party. He is in private business, and does what he does quite well. But, the truth is he is a hired gun, working for whoever will pay him.

He's also worked outside of politics, delving into market research. Hardly a spokesman for Republicans in general.

With all that said, when Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama have used the claim "We are the Party of Civil Rights," did they really mean...oops, if it weren't for the GOP blacks would still be facing a poll tax?

Well, I had a point somewhere....

Funny list, though. Since the Dems have maintained two-House control since 2006, I'd like to see Luntz tackle words like Transparency and Ethics as used by the majority party.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join