It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign this scientific document if you agree with this statement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
if your a weapons developer/expert, scientists, earthquake expert, or experts in any other kind of field you must sign this document making a statement that it IS a possibility that earthquakes can be triggered by weapons or other forces by humans.

With this we can finally prevent whatever earthquakes that were man made used in foreign countries. We can also start a court investigation and interrogation of NAVY Employees and marines to see if during the earthquake weeks ago if any missiles or probes were used near that island.

If we can get the igihups charged with unauthorized war weapons, war crimes, and put a stop the tectonic and weather altering weapons. This scientific papers and weapon makers signatures is the only way we can stop this.

www.scribd.com...

COME ON SCIENTISTS! You wanna be a hero instead of being apart of killing people using earthquake creating weapons then sign this statement

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
IM not a scientist, I imagine that the population of ats, there is only 1percent that are.

Of which they would have to be in the same field. for their opinion to have any validity.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If the U.S. had earthquake causing weapons, why use them on Haiti?

Why not use them on their enemies?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Fault lines.

Simply put, there would have to be a viable unstable point to focus on correct? I am also not a scientist. Islands might be easier to target then the middle of a continent. This could also have been a test run.

I have no way to prove or disprove these ideas, but it should be fair to postulate them.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

there are numerous earthquake zones around the world everyday active and teeming with quakes Haiti got lucky and was over top one. The earthquake machine is the new scapegoat proliferating ATS.
This idea is very ignorant and is clearly politically motivated there are many antenna arrays around the world but only the evil USA gets any recognition. I call Bs on this assinine topic it haunts me on ATS it seems haarp did it no matter what it is haarp is guilty.
Has anyone ever really bothered to understand what haarp is in REALITY.???
It loses the science fiction quickly and i guess thats not as entertaining as an earthquake machine from the evil world super power hell bent on world domination....

im waitng for the thread that says the legion of doom has us all under its death ray!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
Has anyone ever really bothered to understand what haarp is in REALITY.

What does REALITY have to do with the conspiract theorists that post here? They are not at all concerned with reality, or science, or physics etc.

[edit on 25/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
On ATS a youtube video of a nutcase screaming about how HAARP caused a chemtrail over his house because last night an earthquake happened somewhere on Earth, is what some define as proof

The real science just doesn't seem as interesting at first glance for the average conspiracist, even though it's worth at least a quick read.

"OMG earthquakes can't happen naturally can they!
" - Should be the new ATS motto!

[edit on 25-1-2010 by john124]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
S&F

I am in two minds over this subject.

id love tesla and the 'earthquakahh 2000' to be true,
however i have been fooled into false belief so many times on this site i tred carefully nowadays,

any info on the earthquake machine?

new topics

top topics

join