It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STEORN to demonstrate OVERUNITY PROOF!!! Sat 30th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This is monumental day.

I actually was not planning to return to ATS due to the lack of serious debate on serious subject... however...

Three points to make here.

1. It is easy for people with a lack of electronics or electrical engineering experience to say we didn't see anything. The truth is the Scope showed a clear trace. Power input and power output. The output is clearly seen at a higher level than the input. what is more is it is growing in proportion to revolutions.

In other words the orbo generates more power than is consumed = Over-Unity.

2. The Orbo device is in itself just the fundamental part of what would become a generation system. For the Orbo to have any real world applications it would have to feed its excess into a power storage facility. If this was done at a demonstration you would be unable to tell if the power within the storage medium (battery) was taken from orbo or some other source prior to the demonstration.

3. I am however disappointed by the answer on how long has the orbo been run in a single run. I would have expected precise figures on this. The question was how long will orbo run on the battery required to generate the field? If the battery would run out in say one day and orbo runs for 7 days then that proves over-unity... However the answer we got back was it is significantly shorter than the actual run time... significantly? What constitutes significantly and can we see the actual verified calculations on this point.

Summary

the demonstration was actually a success, it did show evidence of Over-unity, though those looking for a demo showing real world applications will be disappointed, though Shaun did state quite clearly that the demo was not meant to be for the general public but for product developers.

£495 for a development kit? That's bloody cheap and is obviously not a money making scheme as i bet less than 100 kits are taken. I would say that the project cost one hell of a lot more than 50k to develop.

We will have to wait to see where this is taken with serious product developers in the loop.

Peace out,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longtimegone
Why don't they just post their device and manuals on line for free so that anyone can build one. Seems so simple yet no one who claims over unity ever does this.

Because they have poured buckets of money into their company and want to see something back, all the way back to Ugg and Ogg with their first wheel mankind wanted something back for their labours. Seems fair?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Blimey TarzanBeta,

You're as deep as i am! I don't often see someone else who thinks on similar lines to myself, not in 'normal' life anyway.
That's not to say, i think i'm any better or any worse than the next person, just occasionally think differently.

We are only as 'good' as we want to be.

I do say though, that i find it surprising that most people, even those that are 'categorised' as possessing a high IQ, would go from cradle to grave never having considered ANY of the points in your post.

I do not believe that an "IQ" score is a determination of how quick someone is. Intelligence is information -- not the ability to discern information. Of course, information increases our ability to dissect other bits of information. It's all a matter of learning the technique. However, how quickly someone can learn is a different story. Those who are told that they have a high IQ generally go on believing that they are quicker and therefore superior. Quickness is about CARING. If you do not care to pay attention to the broader AND finer points of a thing, then you will only get what you already understand from that something. Of course, regarding you, I'd be preaching to the choir.

Having mentioned IQ, i have a theory, that unless a person is born with a physical or developmental problem in the correct formation of their brain in the womb, all people everywhere have an equal or very nearly equal capacity for intelligence or IQ.

Only social, cultural and environmental influences, coupled with ALL of our body's sensory input from the point the brain is considered 'formed' in the womb, right onward throughout life, are a cause of 'measurable' changes among different people..but anyway, most readers will be nodding off or reaching for the mouse if i meander any more. Maybe a topic for another day.

I think your theory is a fact; see above.

But, while it could be said that we can't know 'nothing', is that because we lack the capacity to know it, or is it that we cannot 'see' it because we have not experienced it in the same way we have with the things we saw in the mental game above?

Being something, we lack the capacity to experience nothing. We would have to be nothing. We know the concept of nothing, but we cannot even imagine it. As long as there is SOME thing, there can be no nothing. However, this could simply be perception. It is my contention that we experience Nothing, the polar opposite of infinity, when we are dead.

You're right too, about the %'s thing.

I was using the info as a tool to illustrate how little 'experts' actually know about this thing we call the Universe, and hence how little we know about universal physics. But, i agree - you cannot put %'s as a quantity when talking about the infinite! But even putting figure on essentially a guess about something they admit they know mostly nothing about, is ridiculous in itself!

Also, if the universe is infinite, then those experts already do know everything and yet nothing about the universe - as do we. In fact, if the universe is infinite, then work - means - nothing. If the universe is infinite, then the end result has been accomplished somewhere and it is pointless for it to have been accomplished everywhere. In infinity, all possibilities must exist as a reality -- even the possibility that the universe is impossible. That means in infinity, the UNIVERSE CANNOT EXIST. In infinity, there exists nothing.

Think of existence has a planet. A planet has a north pole and a south pole. This is the axis upon which the planet rotates. The poles do not move at their very core. In fact, at the very center of the axis, there must be a line that is separated from everything that rotates around it. This line connects the very centers of the poles.

Let's say the north pole is infinity and the south pole is nothing. They are connected - in fact, they are one in the same. But they are, in fact, still polar opposites. They are connected by the "space" surrounding the planet and they are connected by the very center line that is separated from the planet which rotates upon it. In this way, infinity and nothing are related. The planet represents existence. It is there, surrounding and yet completely surrounded by infinity and nothing. And it is FINITE. You can see where it begins and where it ends. You can measure it. You can calculate it. You can close your eyes and see it. No matter how much of it you destroy, the same amount will always be there. No matter how much of it you mold, the same amount will always be there. This is the reality of existence.

But our sciences have plagued our brilliant minds so much that we fail to remember it. You forget, we all came from infinity/nothing. Not our bodies, but our consciousness - our conscience(meaning altogether knowing) - our memory... it all came from nothing. Our bodies, of course, came from the nutrients of the universe of existence.

You are really getting headlong into Quantum theory territory, and it's something i need to read more about, but yes, in a quantum universe we are...everything, and so is this keyboard!

I do see where you are going, when you mention energy towards the end of your post, but here we diverge if i'm accurate in getting your drift.

It naturally follows, that if energy is everything, and everything is just energy, then we are all parts of the same thing..all parts of the infinite, all (even this keyboard) parts of..God.

If I break off my finger, is it still me? Do you call my finger, "Tarzan"?

Everything is a part of a piece of what used to be a part of God. But that does not make everything God.

God is infinite. God is also nothing. God IS. Our consciousness and memory and conscience come from NOTHING. God IS consciousness(aware) and memory(manifestation) and conscience(altogether knowing). There is NOTHING IN EXISTENCE THAT COPIES THESE QUALITIES. Life is the essence of these qualities. LIFE is the unexplainable because it is unable to be perceived outside of itself (for us). All energy moves -- The planet of existence rotates around the center that is separated and yet connected to itself. AND YET, nothing posses the quality to put the energy into motion. If you remember well what you've read, you will remember what is defined by nothing.

I don't follow any God or gods. Or any organised (or non-organised) religion. So i would disagree with the above, on the grounds that deities are human constructs. Although it's an interesting thought.

Religion is latin for "back to the origin". Of course, the origin is infinity/nothing - God. God did not create todays religions, as you have said. Man did.

God created everything and then breathed life into it. I have already told you this in terms that are acceptable to you up above - but when I simplify it to these words and these terms, you find it unacceptable?

Do not despise God because of man of for man's sake. What else could have created everything from nothing?

But religion in its human form is pathetic; agreed.

Thanks for your post.

Thank you. I hope everyone understands that this post is designed to answer spikey's concerns while at the same time explaining why it is impossible for humans to "create free energy" or a similarly designed concept without changing the way the finite energy of our planet works for us already! The answers are there if you have a mind to pay careful attention to broad and fine details. Do not be neutral.

spikey, thank you VERY much.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
1. It is easy for people with a lack of electronics or electrical engineering experience to say we didn't see anything. The truth is the Scope showed a clear trace. Power input and power output. The output is clearly seen at a higher level than the input. what is more is it is growing in proportion to revolutions.

In other words the orbo generates more power than is consumed = Over-Unity.

OOPS you missed. Sorry Korg, but you forgot that the Orbo is material which is packed full of potential energy. That extra output would not happen for long because the Orbo is DYING! Or in more detail, it is shedding minute amounts of its physical form in the form of detectable energy...

It's decomposing. Mwahaha.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Figures which are easily forged, if the audience doesn't have a clear idea of where in the circuit the measurements are taken from. In addition, we only have their word that they've run it for a week nonstop. The demonstration they gave was only a few minutes.

My point stands that this neither proves or disproves anything in and of itself, but when you start looking at all of the scams in the past involving overunity devices, and the fact that the laws of thermodynamics have been proven experimentally countless times, you start to see this for what it really is.

Could I be wrong? Of course I could, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

If this was done at a demonstration you would be unable to tell if the power within the storage medium (battery) was taken from orbo or some other source prior to the demonstration.

Really? I have a simple, cheap device in my garage that tells me if my car battery is dead or partially charged. Even better, my portable batteries have a free tester on the blister pack.

Just have multiple certified independent testers confirm the battery to be charged is dead. Hook it up to a lesser capacity battery, and when the dead battery is charged...

TA-DA!! Proof-of-Concept

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by above

I believe that the whole February you will be able to test it with your own instruments before you buy it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If Orbo outputs more power than it consumes, it is definitely an overunity device.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlubberyConspiracy

That's sarcasm? I hope so, I can't tell.

The ET was invented by the Tesla technology suppressors who are
not the Nazis that came to America with the prize free energy saucer
or UFO to us now.

The free energy saucer or UFO was invented by Tesla.
Developed in Germany under high security and forced upon
America in May of 1945. Some free energy subs were trashed
at that time and one existing sub found not too long ago has
been classified.

So the invention came first and the denial in many forms of which
the ET saga is one helps hide something that will never be revealed.

Since so many of the Trilateral/IllumiNazi/Coercivists’ ill-gotten gains are in the motor fuel and transportation fields (ships, autos, trucks, trains and planes), I believe the truth concerning flying saucer technology, and use of it by the public, is their “Achille’s Heel”. Why else would they have labored so diligently for over fifty years keeping such technology secret, ostensibly under the guise of “national security”, except to perpetuate their coercive socio-economic, technological and political monopoly?

ED: And I have not seen this demo yet on youtube like they said.

[edit on 1/31/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Really? I have a simple, cheap device in my garage that tells me if my car battery is dead or partially charged. Even better, my portable batteries have a free tester on the blister pack.

Just have multiple certified independent testers confirm the battery to be charged is dead. Hook it up to a lesser capacity battery, and when the dead battery is charged...

TA-DA!! Proof-of-Concept

You are missing the point.

The Demo verfified that should a battery be connected it would indeed charge.

What I am getting at is I feel joe public was expecting the orbo to light up say 20 light bulbs straight out of the unit... This is not how this technology works.

See my point?

Peace Out,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It verified nothing of the sort.

It verified only that this is a confidence scam.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Sorry. Superflous post.

[edit on 31/1/2010 by rnaa]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
If Orbo outputs more power than it consumes, it is definitely an overunity device.

True, but unfortunately Orbo does not do that....

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Part 2?? Couldn't find

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
guys, if this motor works, it will revolution not only the world but also the physics !
I don't know much about Maxwell equation, but if this motor works, we will need new theories...
Just wait until the next presentation !

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

Science is not an absolute, it's an evolution.

What makes you think Draconian Newtonian physics is correct, or laws of thermodynamics?

We only know a fraction of the known in an unknown universe; we are cavemen shining candles on a wall to view ancient paintings, when science will surely one day show us where the light switch is.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

In PART ONE I heard 320%.
If power then a battery say 100v and one amp gives out 100v 3.2 amps
which could charge the battery and run the device and have an 1.2 amp
left over.

Unless he can keep such a demo continuously running I'd walk away.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

It verified nothing of the sort.

It verified only that this is a confidence scam.

I guess some people will remain blind regardless of what is presented to them.

How does a scope that shows an energy output not show that it could recharge a battery?

For this to be a scam they would have to make a profit and I don't see any profit being made here. Not at least yet.

Korg.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

left over.

Unless he can keep such a demo continuously running I'd walk away.

There is of course a question of friction acting on the device. Kinetic energy lost due to air resistence and the physical contact of the bearings.

Air resistance is an easy one to overcome by simply operating in a vacuum. The loss of energy through friction of the bearings however can also be overcome in several ways. To balance the equations you would need to either enter into the system an equal power input to counter act the power drain, this will cut overall efficiency down but would increase the total power potential, or opperate using no bearings and levitate the device.

As the orbo uses rare earth magnets it would be possible to counter the energy loss by use of em wave. This has been successfully demonstrated using a levitron see vid below.

This technology challenges our current established views on so many areas of science.

History has taught us though that to move forward we have to reach past what we currently know to be true.

Consider how people 250 years ago would of thought if someone had demonstrated a simple turbine device for electricity generation. Do you think they would meet this technology with open arms or with scepticism and thoughts of fraud or witchcraft?

Open your minds to the possibilities and ask the question what if!?!

Peace Out,

Korg.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
left over

all they would have to do is remove the battery, use a capacitator and feed the output back into the input. If it continues to run then it is overunity. Now why didnt they do that??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join