It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Slams H1N1 Flu Critics as 'Irresponsible'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
WHO Slams H1N1 Flu Critics as 'Irresponsible'
Monday, January 25, 2010

Print ShareThisThe World Health Organization has rejected as "irresponsible" allegations that swine flu is a fake pandemic.

WHO also dismissed claims it colluded with drug companies to bring economic benefit to the industry by playing up the danger of the new H1N1 influenza strain.

WHO officials will meet with the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe on Tuesday after the watchdog body questioned whether the U.N.'s health agency acted under undue influence.

Spokesman Gregory Hartl says WHO has always been "very measured and sober" in describing the outbreak as causing overwhelmingly mild disease.

So if you don't agree with them in a "lock-step" fashion, you are irresponsible?
Hartl said Monday that from a scientific point of view "this is plainly a pandemic and for people to not describe it as a pandemic is irresponsible."

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Of course that's what they say. We didn't expect them to admit to anything.

This is no pandemic. It's as plain as day to anyone who really looks into it.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What pandemic? I haven't seen anything.

Didn't they also say it was probably man-made or something anyway? Now that has changed too? Oy vey

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It seems the only pandemic here is out of control vaccine spending...

They are giving it away in Minnesots, they have so much of it!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Uh, where did you get this information at? You didnt provide a source link of any kind.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It is from the associated press (i tried to get the quote link thingy in there, but I don't think I did it right)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So what could possibly go wrong with a new world order?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
Of course that's what they say. We didn't expect them to admit to anything.

This is no pandemic. It's as plain as day to anyone who really looks into it.

You don't even have to look into it. At first glance perspective the whole thing is absolutely laughable

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
So what could possibly go wrong with a new world order?

Nothing at all. Especially for your health. The odds of getting the flu would be a lot less. All that's required is 5 vaccines every year.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by shasta9600]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I will be totally honest... I got the jab. (I got that, pneumonia and the regular flu vaccine). I work for a company that pays for them for my family and I.

I didn't get sick. My family didn't get sick...

Now... Was it because of the vaccine or was it because the whole thing was blown WAY out of proportion and we wouldn't have gotten it anyway?

I honestly can't answer that...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
I will be totally honest... I got the jab. (I got that, pneumonia and the regular flu vaccine). I work for a company that pays for them for my family and I.

I didn't get sick. My family didn't get sick...

Now... Was it because of the vaccine or was it because the whole thing was blown WAY out of proportion and we wouldn't have gotten it anyway?

I honestly can't answer that...

I never would have thought an ATS member got vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Has the WHO posted any accurate numbers yet on how many were killed/affected by this 'pandemic' as opposed to 'regular flu' which seems far more virulent.

A very few people made a very large amount of money out of the vaccine. Will the WHO post that tangled web?

I bet they don't.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh no's the WHO is calling me irresponsible if i cared I'd be hurt.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

Well, it was free and I am one of the unlucky few to actually catch the flu from time to time due to my job in sales (I see a heck-ton of people every day and here in Minnesota, the flu is always a very real issue in the winter).

I don't believe that I was microchipped or anything exciting like that tough... in a sick-twisted way, I almost wish I had been... would be something to talk about.

I still think the whole thing was manufactured (the "pandemic" I mean... though the virus itself may have been as well!)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

It would be interesting to get real, tangible and accurate numbers.

ESPECIALLY due to the fact that communications these days are far better than during the Spanish Flu outbreak. Accurate numbers should be fairly easy to get.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
reply to post by Badgered1

It would be interesting to get real, tangible and accurate numbers.

ESPECIALLY due to the fact that communications these days are far better than during the Spanish Flu outbreak. Accurate numbers should be fairly easy to get.

Well here in the Uk it would be impossible to get factual numbers due to the government telling local GPs (general practisioners)not to see people, just take phone calls and assume anyone who felt hot, sore and had the runs should be classed as having swine flu.

I will give you some hard facts....my wife has accute lung problems and is on high doses of steroids and anti-biotics many times a year. We spoke to our doctor and his team about the risks of her not getting the vaccine.

Out of our practises staff team of 11, 10 including the 3 doctors, 3 nurses, 4 receptionists refused it. Only 1 nurse had the vaccine. Advice to my wife and I. " Its not a pandemic, others who are ill have had the flu and its been less mild but not worth the risk of a new vaccine".

Result, None of my familey volunteered to have it and my daughter refused to let the grandkids have it. Are we healthy? yes.

I have heard of very few people who have been realy ill with this flu, nor has my doctor. It was a scam. A scam that has shown TPTB that we are not as stupid as we look.

Respects

[edit on 27-1-2010 by captiva]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So what happens now? What will the next bogus epidemic be?

Or, was this just preparation for a REAL pandemic yet to be determined?

new topics

top topics

join