It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arecibo: The Caribbean HAARP?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
No more project S.E.T.I. looking for E.T. Now the famous radio telescope is going to be a Weapon. And now, if E.Ts coming, they will be burned down with the Super HAARP antenna in Puerto Rico. The Department of Defense and Department of Energy, they started building new facility for 70 million$, some years ago, (March 12, 2004) on the Caribbean island (near Haiti), and now is full operative!
Management and Operations of the National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center of 2004- Program solicitation 04-515.

I found this document Indymedia:

This document included 10 attached ones. H.R. 672, “Puerto Rico Conservation Act” that obtains it in 15 USC 3710a that obtains it www.findlaw.com... to the eyelash for Legal Proffessionals, UScode. This it authorizes in 15 USC 3710a (6) (a) that operates the National Administration of Nuclear Security in carso boricua and that by means of the Weapon Production Facility of the Department of Energy operates producing, proving, maintaining or dismantling nuclear weapons or their components. Attached the 3 are the diagram presented/displayed by High Active Aureoral Research Project, HAARP, that Arecibo included, Puerto Rico `18 of October of 1993 and the 4 are the main patent of HAARP, patent number 4.686.605 that to its end expresses that this technology can reproduce the effects of a nuclear weapon. Attached the 5 and Dynamics is the document of CEDAR “Coupling Energetic of Atmospheric Regions”. This people describe the experiments with the ionosphere from Arecibo to the present decade. They admit that the Department of Defense of the USA and the National Science Foundation are part of their Interagencial Committee. I included the communication that offered Thomas P.D'Agostino, Administrator of the National Administration of Nuclear Security before the Congress of the USA the 27 of March of 2007, where complaint of which its program “Reliable Replacement Warhead Project” does not guarantee that the present nuclear weapons of the USA are functional, that are the only country with nuclear capacity without a facility to produce them and asks for a new place to test and nonconventional nuclear weapons nuclear that will be ready for year 2030. Also I included the H.R. 2383 “for Safety Americans from Nuclear Weapons Testing Act” submissive by the National Administration of Security Nuclear and been the 17 of May of 2007 before the Congress the USA in which also they request a new place to test nuclear.

They present/display to us like a project of conservation in H.R. 672 of which it is an authorization to operate in Puerto Rico a facility to produce nuclear weapons. Attached the 10 Associate is a Study of Title of Property 42.849 enrolled in Tomo 976 to page 50 from the Registry of the Property of the Free State, Registry of Arecibo, in which the Government of the USA grouped 7 property acquired in the District Hope of Arecibo by means of the diz National Science Foundation that with scientific aims simultaneously that say to us that the “radar” goes away. They must know that the Government of the USA emitted a proposal of construction of facilities in the National Atmospheric Ionospheric Center, NAIC that is in Arecibo, Puerto Rico by the amount of 70 million dollars for new facilities to be constructed from the 2005 to the 2010. They obtain it in: translate.google.com...

And:

The last year in this Committee we denounced for the first time that the United States elaborates a strategy to violate the Treaty of nonProliferation of Nuclear weapons by means of presenting/displaying legislation of environmental nature whose aim is to authorize a facility for the production of nuclear weapons. The last year such intention seted out in H.R. 1644, “Puerto Rico Karst Conservation Act”. This year continues in H.R. 672. Attached 1. These aims are reached by means of the inclusion of 15 USC 3710a. Attached 2. In Arecibo Arecibo National Ionospheric Center locates (NAIC). This instrument is used like an ionospheric heating engineer.

The installed ionospheric heating engineer in Arecibo registers itself in annals of science from the 1974. He pretends that the use of the “Radar” is with civil aims, nevertheless, the Department of Defense included to Arecibo in his request of “Environmental Impact Statement” page 10-127 of Volume II, been the 18 of October of 1993 like part of Project HAARP. (Attached 3)

Project HAARP (High Active Aureoral Research Program) protests that it is a method and apparatus to manipulate a region of the atmosphere, the ionosphere and the magnetosfera. HAARP derives from several patents of the Government of the United States of which we are going to make specific reference to Patent 4.686.605 approved in favor of the Dr Bernard Eastlund the 11 of August of 1987. Attached 4. In this Patent of the Government of the United States direct reference to Arecibo like the place becomes from which manipulations of the ionosphere like preliminary studies and for aims of Project HAARP are made. And project HAARP protests that it is part of the system of anti-missile defense, that allows to cut the communications, to eliminate the communications of the adversaries, allows the energy production, to interrupt the flights of missiles, to destroy a missile since its activation begins, to destroy an invading ship, to modify the climate, to make connections of communications with submarines, or underground, and to make computadorizada tomografía of the Earth to locate its wealth, among other uses. But the fundamental part of Patent 4.686.605 is its last paragraph. In he himself one calls to each other: “Still to further, plumes in accordance with this invention and/or dog be formed to simulate perform the same functions nuclear ace performed by the detonation of to “heave” type device without actually having to detonate such to device.” Eastlund demands that the uses of their invention are varied, of long reach and utility that include the production of nuclear energy imitating an atomic pump without having to detonate it. The participation of Arecibo, with its Ionospheric Center has been continuous and limitless throughout the decades of the 70, 80, 90 of the last century, as well as it is it to the present one for those aims. When it studies Arecibo in the cyberspace, this one appears including in CEDAR, “Coupling, Energetics and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions” which is a description of the continuation of the experiments with the ionosphere. Attached 5. The NAIC, as well as the project CEDAR is in the cársica zone of Puerto Rico, that by chance also comprises of Patent 4.686.605 and it is as well the zone that comprises of “Puerto Rico Karst Conservation Act” and for which is developed an authorization to operate a facility to produce nuclear weapons.

translate.google.com...
7%2F06%2F24170.php&langpair=es%7Cen&hl=es&ie=UTF8

www.naic.edu...

www.nps.gov...

www.nsf.gov...

It would be interesting to know how Arecibo was “working” in the days before, during and after the earthquake in Haiti...

But this is only my personal curiosity...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

they started building new facility for 70 million some years ago on the Caribbean island (near Haiti), and now is full operative!

Whoa - 70 million years ago they started this?

All this time I thought it was built in from 1960-1963

All this time I thought it was being used for radio astronomy, aeronomy and radar astronomy as overseen by Cornell University.

It would be interesting to know how Arecibo was “working” in the days before, during and after the earthquake in Haiti...

Guess now its a weapon causing earthquakes?

Like my Aunt Ida used to tell "Learn something everyday Dorian"

Of course she used to fall down alot and wet her diaper everytime she bumped her head - I am just saying.

Dorian Soran

The Good Doctor

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Don't waste your time. Once Imagir gets an idea into his/her head, no amount of facts will dislodge it. 'Super HAARP'? BWAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think he means 70 million, some years ago. Great Find!

Second Line S&F

Edit: It's interesting to me that Hugo Chavez is seamingly calling out the U.S. on using some sort of H.A.A.R.P technology and all this stuff about oil comes out into the open in Haiti and even Venezuela. Personally, I think he's just nervous his country could be next if any of this turned out to be true due to the recent oil find in Venezuela and his country's close proximity to Haiti.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by born2BWild]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
I think he means 70 million, some years ago. Great Find!

Second Line S&F

Star - flag - great find? Your joking right? I really hope you are joking - if not then I am sorry - more sorry than I can even explain ( haha )

Please go to the telescope at some point in your life if you get the chance.

You will see - there is NOTHING nefarious there.

I PROMISE!

Dorian Soran

The Educating Doctor!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

Dorian sir, you are a total jerk. Your attitude disgusts me. I have yet to read a single post by you that even remotely resembles kindness. Congratulations.

Oh, and learn to read. It says 70 million some years ago. Not some 70 million years ago.

Once again. Denied.

The fact that you are nitpicking his Engrish is a perfect example of your extreme ignorance.

I would suggest you stop following me around the board lest you get accussed of stalking me ( haha ) Please do not concern yourself with what you perceive as my attitude. You have no idea and or right to post ANYTHING about me ( poster vs. subject - the backbone of ATS ). I simply post ON THE SUBJECT presented by posters - it is not my fault there are so many people on this board embracing ignornace that I must help educate.

I will continue to post ON THE SUBJECT and not the poster I would make a suggestion that you do this as well, to save you some emotional termoil brought forward by moderators should you attack the poster and not the subject.

Oh, and a comma would have been nice so I knew it was $70 million and change, some years ago - see how that works - I was just confused - thanks for pointing that out to me - that changes everything I thought about this subject.

HAARP's away my friend!

Dorian Soran

The educating doctor

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Now, if I am done disgusting you friend, and you are done insulting me we should really discuss the topic at hand.

Please help me understand why I should think the telescope array is a HAARP weapon or site?

Dorian Soran

The disgusting doctor ( even though I don't mean to be )

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was merely commenting on a well presented thread with some information for thought. He might not have all the pieces of the puzzle but it's definetly a good start. I think this would give more creedance to the looney Hugo Chavez then most people would like, although I still don't fully believe that such a natural disaster is yet a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
MOD NOTE: Please keep to the topic: Arecibo: The Caribbean HAARP? and not discuss each other.

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
[DOUBLE POST REMOVED]

How can I double post when there are several posts between the original and the double - it hurts my head to even consider such things

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
I was merely commenting on a well presented thread with some information for thought. He might not have all the pieces of the puzzle but it's definetly a good start. I think this would give more creedance to the looney Hugo Chavez then most people would like, although I still don't fully believe that such a natural disaster is yet a conspiracy.

Very good point - I recind my "former comments made by the former Dorian" I will look a little further into this for my own piece of mind as I am sure there are several on this thread that could care less about what I think on the subject - however I have spent MANY MANY HOURS -AND I MEAN MANY HOURS at that array and I know ( at least before this thread ) for a fact that it is not HAARP related - just an array of scopes that everyone in the world attempts to get "time" on.

The last time I was there was in 2007 - I wouldn't think they would be able to turn that into a weapon of such destruction in 2 and half years - but I guess anything is possible right?

I still don't buy it but since I found out it wasn't 70 million years ago - I will look into it - since its a bit more recent I can probably find a data trail if there is one.

Dorian Soran

hmmmm

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You are showing images of the radio telescope receiver at Arecibo. It is operated by Cornell University and has been there since 1963.

There are no plans to turn the radio telescope into a weapon. There is an existing low powered ionospheric heater located near Arecibo. The solicitation for proposals was not for a new ionospheric heater it was for proposals to manage the entire existing facility.

Specifically, the awardee will:

* Staff, manage, operate, maintain, and develop NAIC in a manner consistent with the capabilities, roles and objectives described above,
* Assure productive use by the US astronomical community of NAIC facilities,
* Provide through the staff and facilities of the Center the support necessary for research in NAIC's disciplines, assuring that the criteria for the utilization of facilities be the scientific merit and broader impacts of the proposed research (see Section VI.A., "NSF Proposal Review Process"), as judged through appropriate merit review mechanisms,
* Develop new instruments, techniques, and software for astronomical, radar, and aeronomical observations, data analysis, and data utilization which exploit existing NAIC capabilities,
* Implement appropriate partnerships with US universities and non-federal observatories which could enhance observational capabilities available to the entire community, and
* Utilize the knowledge and discoveries made at NAIC to promote education at all levels.

www.nsf.gov...

Big secret.

BTW, HAARP has nothing to do with nuclear weapons (neither does Arecibo). That speech is nonsensical.

[edit on 1/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Please read the thread, read the "quotes", read the links posted and make your personal comment, but please.... stay on topic...

Why do some people don't read before leaping?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Please read the thread, read the "quotes", read the links posted and make your personal comment, but please.... stay on topic...

Why do some people don't read before leaping?

Thanks for your comments - I did read everything - that is why I was able to make a solid comment to the thread.

I have "been there, done that" so I was able to make comments to the thread.

Just because you do not agree with the fact that I do not agree with your findings - please don't accuse me of being off track - my comments, save for the ones defending the honor of the good doctor, were on track but they just so happened to be in opposition to yours.

Please tell me why YOU think this is a weapon - read my posts about what I think and now tell me why you think what you do. Don't just keep quoting documents you found - tell me YOUR THOUGHTS.

Help me understand your stance.

Thanks,

Dorian

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The National Science Foundation supports four large incoherent-scatter radar facilities and the SuperDARN coherent scatter radar system. The incoherent-scatter radars are located along a longitudinal chain from Greenland to Peru. Each of the incoherent-scatter facilities is also equipped with powerful optical diagnostic instruments. The SuperDARN consists of a number of coherent-scatter HF radars in both the northern and southern hemispheres. See below for each of the facilities.
The major goal of the Upper Atmospheric Facilities (UAF) is to promote basic research on the structure and dynamics of the Earth's upper atmosphere. Research efforts utilizing these facilities have strong links to the Aeronomy Program and the Magnetospheric Physics Program.

•Millstone Hill Observatory
•Sondrestrom Radar Facility
Arecibo Observatory
•Jicamarca Radio Observatory
•Super Dual Auroral Radar Network
www.nsf.gov...

Edit to add 'ex' and a link

[edit on 26/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

... and? You are reading waaay into something you clearly don't understand, then coming to the conclusion that it's a big weapon. Brilliant.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

There is something insidious about radar? It's a good way to study the ionosphere.
www.haystack.mit.edu...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The National Science Foundation supports four large incoherent-scatter radar facilities and the SuperDARN coherent scatter radar system. The incoherent-scatter radars are located along a longitudinal chain from Greenland to Peru. Each of the incoherent-scatter facilities is also equipped with powerful optical diagnostic instruments. The SuperDARN consists of a number of coherent-scatter HF radars in both the northern and southern hemispheres. See below for each of the facilities.
The major goal of the Upper Atmospheric Facilities (UAF) is to promote basic research on the structure and dynamics of the Earth's upper atmosphere. Research efforts utilizing these facilities have strong links to the Aeronomy Program and the Magnetospheric Physics Program.

•Millstone Hill Observatory
•Sondrestrom Radar Facility
Arecibo Observatory
•Jicamarca Radio Observatory
•Super Dual Auroral Radar Network

Now, by no means I am about to say that you didnt come up with ALL of that by yourself, but by chance you didn't - could we have a link please?

Oh, and RADAR is a GOOD thing, mostly!

Without RADAR the brits never would have seen the buzz bombers coming from Berlin until they heard the BUZZZZZZZZZZ!

Dorian Soran

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join